Author Topic: wanna battle?  (Read 258 times)

yungsol

• Lil Geezy
  • What's Really Good
wanna battle?
« on: April 26, 2004, 11:04:56 AM »
Lyrically killing fake cats who deserve it, i aint perfect, i'm laughing at wanna be thugs stuck in europe spitting verses//on the grind trying to maintain  laugh at ya fake game, bring ya A game i'm tired of  watching thin frames get claimed//little boys talking bout they showin heat, flows is neat, but the suns down now, it's time to go to sleep//fake thugs, all you need is make up, and your set, bet you come thru my set and get smashed on like car wrecks//a true vet but i doubt yall real, i'mma do you like bald eagles and make yall squeel//i aint no thug sure, yall claiming yall poor, but yall just industry whores in valor, want the hood? sol show yall a  tour//children, worldwide westside records has risen, father in prison gotta hustle for a better living yall swallowin jizm//step up and get done like ketchup, squeezed dry, bitch, so don't even reply//

Yung S.o.L.
www.soundclick.com/solrappr
www.WWSMAG.COM - HOLLA
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 11:14:39 AM by yungsol »
...l00k out for Me...

www.soundclick.com/nickLess

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
Re:wanna battle?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 12:44:39 PM »
i almost had post that i would battle u but...

so don't even reply//

....ok i even replied but then i dont battle
even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========

skeetabugg314

• Lil Geezy
  • Sometimes I get bored, that's why I'm here
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2004, 09:04:30 AM »
I spit from the brain, my shit is insane/
tryin to knock me out the games, like tryin to fuckin push Shaquille out the lane/
It won't happen,.... dawg I stick to the scripture/
Your rhymes aint built for this nigga/
Ya floes as hot as that bitch it that picture/...its not!
And I wish I could give props on your writtens/ but when I spit it's gone stop you from spittin/ Cause my bars are hard and you know I'm not kiddin/
 they kinda like the ones that your pops got in prison/ Cause you caint move 'em and they block you from livin/ see, I aint Stockton or Pippen/ Im never passin up a shot when it's given/(1)
....You wont ever be the top in this buisness
Caint believe you think you hot when you isn't/
And Ima stop with this sentence/
Stick to rock, only rap (wrap) when it's christmas/

1) Stockton and Pippen are known for assist and pass off open opputunities to score.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2004, 09:12:05 AM by skeetabugg314 »
You better big me up/
cause if you tryin to find a nigga harder than me you gonna have to dig Biggie up/
~Cassidy

tru2thabeat

• Lil Geezy
  • tru till death
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2004, 02:51:26 PM »
Yo, sol i felt ur style man... u got kind of a true hard ass feel to ur spits. U don try so hard to jus be lyrical and shit... come up with crazy multies and shit... u jus went hard wit it and stuck to a few punches. But skeeta was all punches tho, i felt those.(Where the fuck were those at in ur battle dog???) Im real big on punches, and whoever got one up on the punches wins the battle to me... thas my word.

VOTE: SKEETA
Im killin niggas on this lyrical shit, mayonnaise colored benz, i push "myrical whips"-K West

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 01:21:35 AM »
;D ;D ;D

yer, skeeta, u got good punchlinez, but it was a bit complex to read it, cuz in a few parts i couldnt follow yo flow...
and sol, you said a bit too often that weall fake thugz and fake game, n fake at all, fake over n above, it was in each second line...but in sum parts i felt what you wanted to say.........

okay, ma vote goes to skeeta, cuz of da punchlinez

vote: SKEETA

keep it up...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 01:22:40 AM by Zet »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 07:34:59 AM »
;D ;D ;D

yer, skeeta, u got good punchlinez, but it was a bit complex to read it, cuz in a few parts i couldnt follow yo flow...
and sol, you said a bit too often that weall fake thugz and fake game, n fake at all, fake over n above, it was in each second line...but in sum parts i felt what you wanted to say.........

okay, ma vote goes to skeeta, cuz of da punchlinez

vote: SKEETA

keep it up...

still one question at youngsol: u said sumthin like "....fakethugz from europe..."
why cant there be any "thugs" in europe. i really aint in that "thuggame" but, of course,  there are also ghettos n thugs in europe. every place got a ghetto  n thugs
even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 09:52:49 AM »
still one question at youngsol: u said sumthin like "....fakethugz from europe..."
why cant there be any "thugs" in europe. i really aint in that "thuggame" but, of course,  there are also ghettos n thugs in europe. every place got a ghetto  n thugs

fo real
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

skeetabugg314

• Lil Geezy
  • Sometimes I get bored, that's why I'm here
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 08:42:14 AM »
thanks for the unbiased votes...3-0 i win good verse young sol
You better big me up/
cause if you tryin to find a nigga harder than me you gonna have to dig Biggie up/
~Cassidy