Author Topic: method man show review anaheim house of blues 4/23  (Read 149 times)

We Fly High

method man show review anaheim house of blues 4/23
« on: April 24, 2004, 02:49:11 AM »
shit was pretty sick.. but kinda short.. he performed for about 45 minutes tops .. prob only 40.. kinda wack.. but he made it up in stage energy though... nobody rock a show like method man... hes so fucking live as fuck. i havent seen a performer as live as him yet.. hes all over the stage interactin with the crowd.. he fuckin jumped into the crowd like 4 or 5 times and just crowd surfs... and then he jumped onto the bar and started rappin from on top of there.. and then he fuckin did a FRONT FLIP OFF THE STAGE INTO THE CROWD. can you fucking believe that.. what other fuckin performer would ever do insane shit like that... he did manage to get thru almost his whole catalog of hits within those 40 minutes though... bring the pain, jugdement day, love at 1st sight, all i need, m.e.t.h.o.d. man, wu tang clan aint nuttin to fuck with, how high pt 2,  whats happening , da rockwilder, he did a few joints off his new album which were pretty sick.. i forgot what else.... i wish i got tickets to the sunset blvd show though.. shit should be much crazier with all those people in a bigger venue.. but man, imma take a break from these shows for awhile... see you june 1st, talib.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 02:05:43 AM by justin718 »

Jome

Re:method man show review anaheim house of blues 4/23
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 08:01:04 PM »
and then he fuckin did a FRONT FLIP OFF THE STAGE INTO THE CROWD. can you fucking believe that.. what other fuckin performer would ever do insane shit like that...

LMAO, sounds sick..

What type of joints was the new tracks.. ??
Grimey RZA stuff, or more new-age stuff.. ??

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 11:21:01 AM »
sounds tight...anyone know when he's coming to detroit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

SGV

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 11:22:26 AM »
Did the F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants open for him? If so, did you dig them?

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 02:21:10 PM »
at one place i read that filthee immigrants was goin to open up for meth, but at another place i read that it was Eric Cubiche and MIMS. but either way, i wasnt able to check them out, and didnt enter the venue until after the opening acts. i dont know. ive just been to hella shows recently, and have just started gettin tired of sittin thru all the beginning acts, and waiting all long ass intermissions in the beginning. so we were just chillin at the espn bar until it got about time.

jome - i believe the new tracks were more new age stuff.. i dont think it sounded that grimy.. i also read somewhere that the new album wasnt the one that method man intended on releasing, he wanted one with majority rza beats, but def jam screwed him over i guess..

and i dunno when hes coming to detroit.

method man for president may 18th.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 03:00:59 AM »
Yeah Ive seen him perform together with Redman like 2 or 3 months ago. Him and Red are LIVE as fuck, he did the same shit you just posted, jumped in the crowd and shit. But it was pretty good show, they performed for like 90 minutes shit was smokin 8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network