Author Topic: How the Polls have been used to serve U.S. propaganda  (Read 114 times)

infinite59

How the Polls have been used to serve U.S. propaganda
« on: April 26, 2004, 11:00:22 PM »
The polls have loaded questions.  The question most often asked in polls is...

"Who will be stronger in the war on terror?"  Kerry or Bush

-This question already accepts and assumes the legitimacy of a war on terror.  Yet terror is just a vague word that Bush has applied to anyone who challenges him.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 11:05:43 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

JTSimon

Re:How the Polls have been used to serve U.S. propaganda
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 06:29:14 AM »
Don't forget about abortion/gay marriages, issues Bush has brought up for his campaign re-election.

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 02:48:24 PM »
Don't forget about abortion/gay marriages, issues Bush has brought up for his campaign re-election.

well when we have radical islamics threatening to wipe us off the face of the earth, blowing up all sorts of buildings and taking hostages... i'm really not to threatened if the fruity couple down the street want to be called mr and mr smith, or the 13 year old high school slut decided not to fuck up a kid so she had an abortion

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 02:54:06 PM »

well when we have radical islamics threatening to wipe us off the face of the earth, blowing up all sorts of buildings and taking hostages... i'm really not to threatened if the fruity couple down the street want to be called mr and mr smith, or the 13 year old high school slut decided not to fuck up a kid so she had an abortion

lol I thought you were pro-Bush  ;D

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 03:07:30 PM »
i'm not pro bush, i'm pro "my life"....

i don't care if gays can get married, is all hell gonna break lose if they do? they already have gay parades, gay tv shows.....what's the worst that can happen?

and abortion has been going on forever, i think it's up to the person to decide what to do with it...once again....doesn't effect me

what does effect me is if i have to worry about some person hating me and wanting to kill me just because i was bown in a seperate country.....then i have a problem with that