Author Topic: The Media has mind control over America: Exposing propaganda 101  (Read 377 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:The Media has mind control over America: Exposing propaganda 101
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 07:04:34 AM »
LOL... the funny thing is, is that you keep up your argument.

Fact, no weapons have been seen in Iraq since after Gulf War I, when the U.N. went in there and told Saddam to destroy his weapons. Fact, in 1998, Bill Clinton bombed what was believed to be a factory for chemical weapons (what they were called before Bush renamed them to make them sound more dangerous). Fact, since 1998, no one has ever investigated if Iraq still has weapons until 2002, in which the U.N. found none. Fact, if Saddam had weapons, I'm pretty sure he'd used them with the U.S. invading, or at the very least, when his sons died. I know if someone killed my sons, I'd use everything in my power to get back at them. You continue an argument that even Bush is starting to take back. Face it, Iraq had no weapons. You were lied to by the man that you put your trust in. It happens. The media, your president, everyone has lied to you. Wake up

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2004, 11:57:56 AM »
LOL... the funny thing is, is that you keep up your argument.

Fact, no weapons have been seen in Iraq since after Gulf War I, when the U.N. went in there and told Saddam to destroy his weapons. Fact, in 1998, Bill Clinton bombed what was believed to be a factory for chemical weapons (what they were called before Bush renamed them to make them sound more dangerous). Fact, since 1998, no one has ever investigated if Iraq still has weapons until 2002, in which the U.N. found none. Fact, if Saddam had weapons, I'm pretty sure he'd used them with the U.S. invading, or at the very least, when his sons died. I know if someone killed my sons, I'd use everything in my power to get back at them. You continue an argument that even Bush is starting to take back. Face it, Iraq had no weapons. You were lied to by the man that you put your trust in. It happens. The media, your president, everyone has lied to you. Wake up

i don't think Saddam would have used them...there was no way to win that war even if he did use them.....he would have just lost allies and incurred the full wrath of the world... you people really don't think....most of the world is against the US for attacking them without proof, and then sadaam is just going to whip them out and use them? most of you guys on this board would make shitty advisors because you don't think before you speak. fact is he's had them (because we gave them to him) and second fact is they just don't vanish into thin air.....they are somewhere. anyways saddam wouldn't have used them for two reasons.

1. he did better job discrediting the US

2. it's hard to get electricity in rat holes he was hiding in

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2004, 01:07:29 PM »
You truely believe that. You are fucked up.

The supposed thinking of Saddam... "OK, I have weapons, and my sons just died, and the United States is hunting me, but I'm protected in this fox hole with my pistol. I will get killed for my cause because as long as the world doesn't know I have weapons, then they will support me, even though they have not stopped this war."

LOL... damn, you must think of Saddam as a fool, give the man credit, he has been a military dictator for quiet sometime, his regime survived a war with the U.S., and a U.N. blockaid. And he used his weapons that Reagon gave him in the 80's, and people still supported him, why not used the weapons now when everyone hates us. After all, the rest of the world would just say we deserve it. Man, think homie, think

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2004, 05:48:45 PM »
you might want to think about your dumb logic before you type again.