Author Topic: The Media has mind control over America: Exposing propaganda 101  (Read 628 times)

smerlus

Re:The Media has mind control over America: Exposing propaganda 101
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2004, 01:58:48 PM »
And nevertheless, he's right about the propaganda.

I remember that after 911 and when the plans for a war on Afghanistan first came to the ear of the public,CNN had all kinds of interviews with people who had lost family and such in the 911 disaster and every interview would be like this:

-A part describing how great the lost person was and how he/she was missed (this involved lots of crying,understandably)

- Then a part where people said how they couldn't understand why this was done

and at last, the interviewer asked 'do you think the Americans should punish the ones organising this terrible event?' and of course, people answered 'Yes,I want that' then the interviewer would ask 'Should we make a war on them,if that's neccesary to punish them?' and of course, the people answered in tears 'Yes'

And this way propaganda for a war on Afghanistan was made.

grieving and revenge is apart of coping with a tragic loss of life, this also happens when people are killed by drunk drivers.... i guess we shouldn't prosecute drunk drivers either because we're just falling for US propaganda?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2004, 07:25:24 PM »
so thank you for strengthening my arguement....we gave him WMD and he abused them so we took them away and wanted to make sure he didn't have anymore...

oh kay then. We haven't had any signs of Iraq housing WMD since 1998, and that was suspecting, not even proven. The war was argued because Saddam had weapons, and he didn't want to get rid of them. But for the 5 years leading up to the war, we never had any solid proof of it. The war was senseless in that Saddam had no weapons, Bush promised weapons, and we get no weapons, but to spare the troops the feeling of fighting for nothing, we say we are liberating Iraq, a nation that well some are happy about getting rid of Saddam, some are not. Hell, in 2000, Bush didn't even get the majority of the vote, and his president, which is against the United States will due to a faulty election system, we hold WMD, and we have used them, Iraq being the latest in 1991, and if you don't believe me, ask a vet, I have a few in my family who told me about the weapons they used. And with that, no one liberated us. One country should not control the government of another. You then have a puppet government. We didn't even remove the Empiror of Japan, who we looked at as our worst enemy, remember, he did bomb us, he did actually have our men killed. We have yet to remove all the other evil governments around the world. We don't have that right. So why are we in Iraq fighting a war that proved to be another Vietnam, a war we can't win because the people we are fighting, like in Vietnam, you can kill them all, but their cause will still have them fight on. In Vietnam, we may have had about 500 solders coming home in boxes a week, one of them my uncle who my dad still talks about, but we killed about 1400 of them a week, and destroyed villages, LBJ was up all night with the best military people in the U.S., trying to figure out how to win this war and beat the other into submission, but you can't. In Iraq now, Saddam is gone, his sons dead, his daughters are hidding, the other former leaders are captured, and the fighting is getting worst, why? because you have a people that are used to being down, poor, hungry, seeing friends and family dying, and you know what, they have nothing to lose. To die in combat is an honor, to them, we are the rich United States, the powerful, the New York Yankees of the world, the country that has everything because they stepped on your back. You see, they have nothing to lose, and you can't beat that. How can you lose, when you have nothing to lose. Saddam is gone, the rest are either captured are dead, and they still fight on. If you don't get it by now, you never will.

Your arguments are very interesting about drunk drivers. I honestly have no clue about your connection. I just find it interesting that once the planes hit in New York, our leaders knew exactly who it was. I'll just say this, something is very fishy right there. The minds and hearts of millions of U.S. citizens where played with to start something we can't win, but are told we can. Of course after 9/11, every U.S. citizen is going to want to destroy who did it. But again, after the Taliban were removed, fighting in Afganistan continues. Hell, fighting in Iraq started just so 9/11 wouldn't happen again, don't believe me your heart was mess with, why in a speech about Iraq, was 9/11 mentioned 13 times, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. I'm sorry to say, but Bush knew about 9/11, and used that to start his war.

Talib Kweli said it best:
It's just the beginning, the first inning
Battle for America's soul, the devil's winning
The President is Bush, the Vice President's a Dick
So a whole lot of fuckin is what we gon' get
They don't wanna raise the babies so the election is fixed
That's why we don't be fuckin with politics

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2004, 03:56:21 AM »
when america dropped the bomb on japan it probably saved more lives than it killed cos otherwise japs would have carried on till the end especially as they thaught they were unconquourable because there haddn't been a successful invasion of japan in over 1000 years, and they also had a much stronger mentality than the allies. and until then surrender wasn't an ooption even tho the generals knew they couldn't win.

Wrong

The Japanese were ready to surrender

The US wanted to drop the bombs on Japan more as a demonstration to the Soviets not to fuck with them after the war than anything else.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2004, 06:08:41 AM »
hahahahaha, ready to surrender?????? They took the first nuke and STILL didn't give up until the second one hit 3 days later. We killed almost double the people by fire bombing them before we dropped the nukes anyways. Japan was a bull headed nation who didn't know when to say when.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2004, 11:27:12 AM »
so thank you for strengthening my arguement....we gave him WMD and he abused them so we took them away and wanted to make sure he didn't have anymore...

U were just crying right now about, "this is the guy we should let have weapons?"

when u were the ones who gave him the weapons, and stood by his side when he used them

10 yrs later u wana go to war for this reason? LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2004, 02:46:24 PM »

U were just crying right now about, "this is the guy we should let have weapons?"

when u were the ones who gave him the weapons, and stood by his side when he used them

10 yrs later u wana go to war for this reason? LOL

so do we not let kids use writing instruments because they might stab someone with them? the US might be technologically advanced but we still haven't perfected seeing into the future

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2004, 09:50:36 AM »
^That's completely beside the point. I'll help you to get back on it:

The point was not that we can't look into the future to see what harm might be done but that it smells rather suspicious to start a war because of something you yourself have given to the one you'll attack,just because he has it. It's like kids playing,one giving the other  a shovel and then the first kid hitsthe other one because the other has a shovel that he might use to hit him.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2004, 02:30:34 PM »
^That's completely beside the point. I'll help you to get back on it:

The point was not that we can't look into the future to see what harm might be done but that it smells rather suspicious to start a war because of something you yourself have given to the one you'll attack,just because he has it. It's like kids playing,one giving the other  a shovel and then the first kid hitsthe other one because the other has a shovel that he might use to hit him.

nah it's like giving the kid a shovel so he can hit another kid with it.....he does that and then starts harming himself with the shovel, when you ask for it back he doesn't answer so you beat the kids ass

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2004, 02:14:29 AM »
^I don't think Saddam threw WMD on Iraq,especially considering he didn't have any.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 06:33:49 AM »
^I don't think Saddam threw WMD on Iraq,especially considering he didn't have any.

you're right, hundreds of thousands of iraqis just decided to fall in mass graves and not get out

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 07:04:34 AM »
LOL... the funny thing is, is that you keep up your argument.

Fact, no weapons have been seen in Iraq since after Gulf War I, when the U.N. went in there and told Saddam to destroy his weapons. Fact, in 1998, Bill Clinton bombed what was believed to be a factory for chemical weapons (what they were called before Bush renamed them to make them sound more dangerous). Fact, since 1998, no one has ever investigated if Iraq still has weapons until 2002, in which the U.N. found none. Fact, if Saddam had weapons, I'm pretty sure he'd used them with the U.S. invading, or at the very least, when his sons died. I know if someone killed my sons, I'd use everything in my power to get back at them. You continue an argument that even Bush is starting to take back. Face it, Iraq had no weapons. You were lied to by the man that you put your trust in. It happens. The media, your president, everyone has lied to you. Wake up

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2004, 11:57:56 AM »
LOL... the funny thing is, is that you keep up your argument.

Fact, no weapons have been seen in Iraq since after Gulf War I, when the U.N. went in there and told Saddam to destroy his weapons. Fact, in 1998, Bill Clinton bombed what was believed to be a factory for chemical weapons (what they were called before Bush renamed them to make them sound more dangerous). Fact, since 1998, no one has ever investigated if Iraq still has weapons until 2002, in which the U.N. found none. Fact, if Saddam had weapons, I'm pretty sure he'd used them with the U.S. invading, or at the very least, when his sons died. I know if someone killed my sons, I'd use everything in my power to get back at them. You continue an argument that even Bush is starting to take back. Face it, Iraq had no weapons. You were lied to by the man that you put your trust in. It happens. The media, your president, everyone has lied to you. Wake up

i don't think Saddam would have used them...there was no way to win that war even if he did use them.....he would have just lost allies and incurred the full wrath of the world... you people really don't think....most of the world is against the US for attacking them without proof, and then sadaam is just going to whip them out and use them? most of you guys on this board would make shitty advisors because you don't think before you speak. fact is he's had them (because we gave them to him) and second fact is they just don't vanish into thin air.....they are somewhere. anyways saddam wouldn't have used them for two reasons.

1. he did better job discrediting the US

2. it's hard to get electricity in rat holes he was hiding in

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2004, 01:07:29 PM »
You truely believe that. You are fucked up.

The supposed thinking of Saddam... "OK, I have weapons, and my sons just died, and the United States is hunting me, but I'm protected in this fox hole with my pistol. I will get killed for my cause because as long as the world doesn't know I have weapons, then they will support me, even though they have not stopped this war."

LOL... damn, you must think of Saddam as a fool, give the man credit, he has been a military dictator for quiet sometime, his regime survived a war with the U.S., and a U.N. blockaid. And he used his weapons that Reagon gave him in the 80's, and people still supported him, why not used the weapons now when everyone hates us. After all, the rest of the world would just say we deserve it. Man, think homie, think

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2004, 05:48:45 PM »
you might want to think about your dumb logic before you type again.