Author Topic: Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha  (Read 2242 times)

min0rity

Re: Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2001, 02:04:48 PM »
bigfake is a bitch, fag, pussy who hacks other emails accounts cuz he AIN'T got no life ::)

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2001, 02:08:14 PM »

dude,Jake has a life,he only posted like twice in this topic,he just does his job well,dude's on less than me and i ain't even on much? Proof? Look at how many posts i have,and i've been here within the first 4 days of thsi forums existence ,not even a  thousand yet...but i ain't trippin,i'll admit it man,You're a good poster and even back in the days when you said some shit i disagreed with on 2001 forum i respected you for being a real head and knowing your shit.I wasn't dissing you with that man,i just felt compelled to put my opinion into the mix when i saw your review.is that so wrong to disagree?whatever man,let's forget it,peace-Tanjint

yo its cool man i never wanted to have beef with you in the first place, i just thought that youre questioning my knowledge, but you weren't so lets forget about it ok???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2001, 01:55:19 PM »
AMAZING ALBUM! 4.5/5 Near Classic! West Coast Classic!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2004, 02:44:59 PM »
This album is a westcoast classic no doubt. Name one album who's better coming out of the dpgc clique since?  Dillinger&young gotti comes close but that's about it.  8)
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2004, 06:48:49 PM »
In my mind this album is a 5 mic classic and here's why I believe this album to be a classic.

First off, you will never ever ever hear an album like this again. After this album came out, all kind of beefs started between artists that performed on this album such as:
Jayo Felony vs Daz/Snoop/Tray Deee
Tray Deee vs Snoop
Xzibit vs Snoop
Snoop/Daz vs Kurupt
Plus Dre don't work with DPG no more
So basically you have a collaboration of the west coast's finest before everything fell apart with beefs. Even Crooked I was on a couple of cuts. You are never going to hear anything like this again.

Second of all, this album blew away 2 quality west coast albums that dropped around the same time, Tash's Rap Life and Dre's Chronic 2001. Kurupt's album was so fluid and it was so well put together that in my opinion, dre's album didn't top it, even though the industry critics considers chronic 2001 to be a groundbreaking classic. The industry critics slept on kurupt's album.

Third, and I don't expect to many folks to agree with me here, but I think this album is better than dogg food. It has more of a theme to it and I like the rawer sound. Don't get me wrong, I love Dogg Food but I just like the feel of this album more.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

dexter

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 07:36:58 AM »
Thanx

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2004, 08:22:39 PM »
4.5/5

Too bad Kurupt died and some retarded muthafucka is impersonating him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

prince

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2004, 06:42:35 PM »
this album was definately kurupts best solo album ever!!!

dope review

gchild213

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2005, 03:57:12 PM »
west coast classic

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2005, 05:29:29 AM »
this album was definately kurupts best solo album ever!!!

dope review

joint wit space boogie!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

g unot

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2005, 12:28:20 PM »
classic imo