Author Topic: England  (Read 137 times)

I-Yoof

England
« on: May 06, 2004, 09:56:20 AM »
What a fucking state Tony Blair has got this country into, eh? Only hope left is that he quits-or dies (couldn't give a fuck either way). Does any working class, or middle for that matter, think hes done a good job?

Trauma-san

Re:England
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 09:25:28 PM »
Vote him out, if it's that bad.  Politics are hopeless, anyways.  Tony Blair has no touch on your life and your family.  Fix the problems in your own life and don't worry about what the fuck the government is doing, you can't control it anyways.  You can control, though, your relationships with those around you, and if those are good, you wouldn't be complaining about the state of the union.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 04:14:18 AM »
Yeah, lets vote in Michael Howard and go back to 3 million unemployed and 'war' on working class communities.  

Apart from Iraq, Blair has been a good PM.  People in this country just love to moan.  Less people unemployed now than for decades.  National minimum wage.  Public services (slowly) improving after years of underfunding.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 04:19:36 AM »
he's the leser of two evils.

the conservatives are waaaaaaaaaay worse.
the only cater for teh privileged. if you arent privileged "its your own fault"...

the lib dems have no hope.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 04:20:16 AM by Overseer »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 06:29:25 AM »
lib dems havn't been in power for 100 years for a good reason. blair has done some good things but i notice he never talks about how education has improved cos it hasn't and that was his biggest pledge for a labour governement also not really done much to improve nhs.

another thing people need to remember is the last two terms labour had it easy with the economy as i believe the tories would have us in a similar position anyway.

I do vote conservitive however i'm concerned about michael howard as a leader cos he comes across really slimy, never answers any questions, and is way too anti europe as that is where our future lies. the other worrying thing is they want to cut pretty much every budget, however i think they are better at spending our money.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I-Yoof

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 08:44:49 AM »
Apart from Iraq, Blair has been a good PM.  People in this country just love to moan.  Less people unemployed now than for decades.  National minimum wage.  Public services (slowly) improving after years of underfunding.

What a joke. Even if Iraq was his only mistake, which it certainly isn't, its a big fucking mistake to make. If you think Blair is a good PM then I suppose you agree with the mass influx of asylum seekers?