Author Topic: Black & White OST  (Read 787 times)

davida.b.

Black & White OST
« on: April 30, 2004, 04:36:45 PM »
Its not a Game (american cream team f/rza, raekwon)- This is the best song on the entire album (other than dramacide). I could've done without RZA mentioning the "Wu Tang gangbang", that thought is just disgusting. 5/5

Year 2000 (remix) (xzibit f/jonathon davis)- This track grew on me. The beat is kinda lackluster, and John could've been better, X makes up for it. 4/5

Don't be a Follower (prodigy)- The beat is mediocre, but Prodigy's verses make up for it. 4.5/5

Dramacide (x ecutioners f/kool g rap, big pun)- R.I.P. Pun, I love this song, two of the greatest eastcoast mc's of all time! 5/5

Life's a bitch (everlast)- Again, beat is kinda lackluster, but its still a good track. Also disses Fred Durst. 4/5

Wake Up (raekwon)- Raekwon is the shit!! He kills this track!! 4.5/5

Dem Crazy (dead prez f/stephen marley, ghetto youths crew)- Depressing as hell, beautiful track, especiallly Stephen Marley's haunting vocals. 5/5
Dem  

Stand For Something (chip banks f/one eye, outlawz)- Napoleon steals the show, This track show's what we could've expected of Chip if was still alive to this very day :'(. R.I.P. 4.5/5

Middle Finger Attitude (american cream team)- not as good "It's Not A Game", but still a good track. 4/5

You'll Never be Better Than Me (queen pen f/joe hooker)- You know how Kurupt sometimes rhymes the word "Bitch" with "Bitch? Queen does the same thing here with "Shit", except it's throughout the entire song!! Joe Hooker doesn't exactly save the track either. 1/5

You (remix) (samuel christian f/mos def)- Once you get past the weird beat, this is a really beautiful song. 4/5

You're a Big Girl Now (lv)- I don't like LV. 1.5/5

Free (michael fredo)- I don't know who this guy is, but his voice is wonderful. 4/5

overall= 3.8/5

West C. Connected

Re:Black & White OST
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 04:44:51 PM »
Its not a Game (american cream team f/rza, raekwon)- This is the best song on the entire album (other than dramacide). I could've done without RZA mentioning the "Wu Tang gangbang", that thought is just disgusting. 5/5

HAHA

He should've said "Wu-Tang gangbang!! NO HOMO!!!"

Dope review.