Author Topic: Sad Shit - Operation Iraqi Freedom  (Read 568 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Sad Shit - Operation Iraqi Freedom
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2004, 08:57:52 AM »
it goes against the geneva convention, and this is the kind of thing (although not as bad) wewe got rid of saddam for. this type of stuff shouldn't go on especially in the british army.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2004, 12:40:05 PM »
that shits jus weak, simply put..........anyone who finds that shit legal is a bitch, nuff said.......but what can i say, they probably them white racist muthafuckaz, my homie jus got outta pen n was tellin me bout some of the shit these cats did to him and other niggaz in ther, was fucked up.....but nowhere near as fucked up as this.....

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2004, 09:53:50 PM »
Prisoner abuse?

Also, making them do a human pyramid naked is SOOOOOO equivalent to burning, beating, and dragging people through the streets...

« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 09:54:53 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2004, 10:01:01 PM »
Thats called WAR ^ something Chickenhawks avoid.

Prisoner Abuse?

Looks healthy to me...who gave him bandages/first aid = oh his Iraqi captors  ;)

Alive and well.

Try again.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 10:03:05 PM by Maximus Powers »

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2004, 12:26:31 AM »

Since you're such a fucking moron, I'll let you know that the guy on the left is a military doctor.

Also:
"Hamill, a truck driver working for a subsidiary of the contractor Halliburton, had a gunshot wound to his left arm that appeared to be infected, and was flown by helicopter to Bagdad, O'Brien said."
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040503/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_hamill_9

Man... It's really not worth it to even take the time out of my day to shut you down. It's happend time after time and you keep posting up garbage and getting your ass handed to you.

I've taken dumps that have had more credibility and knowledge than you.

You're just a fucking follower. You claim that others are brainwashed, but some wack ass senator calls somebody a chickenhawk, and low and behold, you've got a new favorite saying! It's painfully obvious that you've got little to no independent thought and you take your ideas/sayings/thoughts from the mainstream media of a country you despise and try your best to discredit! If that's not hypocritical, I don't know what is. It's fun to watch you wallow in your mental cesspool, but it's fading fast... Catch a clue: you're ignorant.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 12:37:01 AM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2004, 08:01:24 AM »
Hey Krayze check out the footage when Hamil is in the car with his Iraqi captors.

You'll see the bandages on his arm  ;)

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4884602/ Iraqi captor video.

If they wanted to kill him they could have done it weeks ago.

Code: [Select]
LANDSTUHL, Germany - Former American hostage Thomas Hamill, who was shot in the arm when he was abducted in Iraq, was treated for the wound and regularly received food during his three weeks in captivity, a U.S. military doctor said Tuesday.
Code: [Select]
Hamill was shot in the arm when his convoy was ambushed April 9. He recalls receiving medication for the wound and being put under anesthesia after being captured, though it’s unclear whether he was taken to a clinic or a doctor came to him, Jepsen said.
The captors initially “left him with some water and a couple packages of cookies,” Jepsen said.
They frequently moved him from place to place, guarding him in cramped, mosquito-infested rooms where he had to sleep on the floor and had to stay inside during daylight hours, Jepsen said.

If you watch the video the Military doctor says Hamill received surgery in Iraqi care.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4884602/

Dipset Bitch learn how to post a link  ;D

« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 08:23:54 AM by Maximus Powers »