Author Topic: Eminem's New Album Info...  (Read 528 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re:Eminem's New Album Info...
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2004, 07:45:12 PM »
his slim shady lp persona shits on anything he has done since then...Please come back I'm fuckin beggin you. Come with that complex rhyme style shit...Eminem show was his weakest album.. I don't know how people can come off saying that A "Square Dance" type song is better than a "Guilty Conscience"

You're comparing one of his better songs from his prevoius persona to one of his lesser songs of his current persona.
Would you say that Real Slim Shady is better than Stan? Or My Name Is is better than Lose Yourself? The comedy shit is over with. Don't get me wrong it loved it to death, death being the significant word here. He realizes that its time to grow, and that to be taken seriously as an artist and to remain at the head of the pack he must advance himself. Also as people get older they change the way there direction they want there music to go. For example Bruce Spri.....on second thought, I'd better not go there. Eminem cannot go back to being pure comedy, it won't work. His comedy should used for freestyles and guest spots only. The public now considers him the great artist of our time ( although I don't relly see that), he's like Dylan, Lennon, or Cobain, but for this generation of losers. Not say that the three names I mentioned are losers, but the people that folowed them blindly were just that. Bob Dylan inadvertantly created the hippie movement, but hated it so much, hell he didn't even play at Woodstock and he pretty much lived there.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2004, 09:31:13 PM »
^^^ I agree

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2004, 09:41:34 PM »
^^^ I agree

You're "agreeing" with me? No? Really? I have to admit when I saw on the main page you posted after me the first thing that came to mind was "what's wrong with what I said now?" Well you surprised me.

P.S. Are you sure that Eminem and Slim Shady aren't from differen't eras and cannot be compared? Cause one could make an argument. Just kidding around.

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2004, 09:43:48 PM »
^^^ I agree

You're "agreeing" with me? No? Really? I have to admit when I saw on the main page you posted after me the first thing that came to mind was "what's wrong with what I said now?" Well you surprised me.

dude i don't disagree with everything you say...i'm not one of those people who thinks that only i can be right...i just don't happen to agree with you on the r. kelly topic...as far as eminem goes i agree completely. music has to grow and he realizes he is growing...i think he first showed that when he released stan...it showed he realized that his music did have an effect on people...he matures a lot with every album and i think thats good because most artists don't progress like that...in fact most of them digress once fame & fortune hit.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2004, 10:00:36 PM »
^^^ I agree

dude i don't disagree with everything you say...i'm not one of those people who thinks that only i can be right...i just don't happen to agree with you on the r. kelly topic...as far as eminem goes i agree completely. music has to grow and he realizes he is growing...i think he first showed that when he released stan...it showed he realized that his music did have an effect on people...he matures a lot with every album and i think thats good because most artists don't progress like that...in fact most of them digress once fame & fortune hit.

I figured that. Once again sarcasm doesn't come across to well in print.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2004, 09:02:40 AM »
i agree on what luke agreed on too...

nice read, anticipatin this shit