Author Topic: man i had a crazy night...  (Read 686 times)

Don Breezio

man i had a crazy night...
« on: April 30, 2004, 02:52:02 AM »
i went bowling with these 3 girls...my friend Kari who i've known for like 12 or 13 years (sexy little asian girl)...this girl Emily that works next to me thats really hot...and this girl erica who works with both kari & emily....erica isn't all that attractive and as i found out tonight...shes annoying...

anyways we were out bowling and the 3 girls were drinking...i was the DD so i wasnt drinking...kari ended up only drinking a little...emily got pretty drunk...and erica got totally smashed...erica started hitting on me and shit...she was all up on my lap sayin shit like "i really wanna kiss you" and "your so cute" and the one that finally made me tired of it..."hey we should uhh...go to the bathroom..."

shes not very attractive and she was getting on my nerves so i really didnt want to do anything with her...so i couldnt figure out what to do...so emily comes up with this idea...the next time erica came back from bowling emily goes..."OH MY GOD...Luke just asked Kari out!!!"...so i spent my whole night acting like i was with kari...just so this annoying drunk chick would leave me alone...and she finally did but ended up pissing everyone off horribly...it was crazy shit though...i've never been hit on so much by one person in my life. she was coming off way to strong.

anyone ever had some shit like that happen? funny stories?

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:man i had a crazy night...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 02:56:22 AM »
U should of just give her 1

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2004, 04:58:12 AM »
Damn man, over here Kari is a man's name.

But yeah, a similar tyoe of situation happened to me one time. There's this heavy chick in my class. She can really be obnoxious at times. One time she was having a little get-together at her small place - you know, hang out with friends, get drunk - that type of shit. I wasn't even going at first, but then some friends of mine called me and said to stop by. I'm like whatever, it ain't a long drive, might as well go say what up to the guys - see if anybody better looking might tag along when I leave, you know. Well I get to the place - none of the hotties who hang with the heavy girl are there. Just a few friends of mine. They were eating some pizza & drinkin. I sit down on the couch and the fat chick - drunk as hell, smelling of garlic and cigarettes gets away from the pizza and sits down next to me. She put her hand on my thigh and I get up and go: "Well I just stopped by to say what up. Seems like things are pretty slow here, so I'm off." She whined noooo stayyyyy with her drunken voice but I got the hell outta there.

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2004, 06:33:49 AM »
LMAO... ima have nightmares now, hah hah hah, scarey shiit, i'm glad ta say i aint neva had an ugly chikk lol... annoyin ones yeah, but that dont matter when we both drunk as fuck, nekid in my bed....

-peace-

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2004, 07:25:09 AM »
the kinda same thing happened to me once...me and buddy ritchie went out one night with these girls we knew, one of whom i'd been kinda dating but no-one else knew about us (she'd just broken up with another of my friends)...anyways as we got more and more drunk this other chick who was with us called Karen started seriously flirting with me, and i mean she was seriously all over me...so i had a word with lynn (chick i was dating), and we decided to just go for it in front of all of them...ive never seen so much shock in all my life!!! they were all like "what are you guys doing?!!??"

its was hilarious...havent really spoken to karen since either...maybe she thought i was giving off those kinda signals... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2004, 10:02:39 AM »
I've been with all types of girls, annoying, ugly, fat, cute, tall, short, ect.  I don't really give a fuck.  As long as it only lasts 1 night.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2004, 10:08:04 AM »
I've been with all types of girls, annoying, ugly, fat, cute, tall, short, ect.  I don't really give a fuck.  As long as it only lasts 1 night.

lol didnt you once say you didnt fuck a girl who wanted to fuck you because she "kinda had an ugly pussy so you said no." :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2004, 10:13:15 AM »

lol didnt you once say you didnt fuck a girl who wanted to fuck you because she "kinda had an ugly pussy so you said no." :D

oh hell yeah.  I'm keepin her on the backburner for now tho.  Never know when I might need her.  I'll just get really drunk and I won't look at it.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2004, 10:27:36 AM »
i dunno i dont think i would really call that a crazy night lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2004, 10:32:27 AM »
^^LMAO.....feel me???

so tha bitch was jockin when she was drunk.....dat shit happens every weekend at parties.....it ain't crazy or interesting enuff to make a thread about.....lol no offense mane....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Smooth

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2004, 11:51:31 AM »
i dunno i dont think i would really call that a crazy night lol

LMAO

Yep, that kinda seems just like an average night, definitly nothing crazy... ladies do that shit all the time when there loaded...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Diabolical

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2004, 12:38:33 PM »

oh hell yeah.  I'm keepin her on the backburner for now tho.  Never know when I might need her.  I'll just get really drunk and I won't look at it.

You dont look at the mantlepiece when you are poking the fire ;)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2004, 01:13:11 PM »
I was expecting something umm... actually crazy ???  LOL

at least u know u got an ugly waiting at all times luke, its like a credit card, you may never use it but comes in handy

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2004, 01:15:48 PM »
I was expecting something umm... actually crazy ???  LOL

at least u know u got an ugly waiting at all times luke, its like a credit card, you may never use it but comes in handy

lmfao

SGV

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2004, 01:47:09 PM »

anyways we were out bowling and the 3 girls were drinking...i was the DD so i wasnt drinking...kari ended up only drinking a little...emily got pretty drunk...and erica got totally smashed...

LMAO. This reminded me of "Great Moments In Hook Up History" on Chapelle. That's THE ONLY reason it is remotely crazy.