Author Topic: man i had a crazy night...  (Read 685 times)

SGV

Re:man i had a crazy night...
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2004, 08:46:45 PM »
To sum it up. Homie almost got caught by his lady's parents and neighbors, when he was sneaking into her house.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2004, 12:00:58 AM »
Are you in the karma trading circle?

smerlus

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2004, 12:25:50 AM »
i went bowling with these 3 girls...my friend Kari who i've known for like 12 or 13 years (sexy little asian girl)...this girl Emily that works next to me thats really hot...and this girl erica who works with both kari & emily....erica isn't all that attractive and as i found out tonight...shes annoying...

anyways we were out bowling and the 3 girls were drinking...i was the DD so i wasnt drinking...kari ended up only drinking a little...emily got pretty drunk...and erica got totally smashed...erica started hitting on me and shit...she was all up on my lap sayin shit like "i really wanna kiss you" and "your so cute" and the one that finally made me tired of it..."hey we should uhh...go to the bathroom..."

shes not very attractive and she was getting on my nerves so i really didnt want to do anything with her...so i couldnt figure out what to do...so emily comes up with this idea...the next time erica came back from bowling emily goes..."OH MY GOD...Luke just asked Kari out!!!"...so i spent my whole night acting like i was with kari...just so this annoying drunk chick would leave me alone...and she finally did but ended up pissing everyone off horribly...it was crazy shit though...i've never been hit on so much by one person in my life. she was coming off way to strong.

anyone ever had some shit like that happen? funny stories?

last nite 4 me was crazy too.. alrite i sneek into my girls house all the time and i dont gotta car so i take the bus and walk a few blocks to her house.. well last nite i got dropped off about 5 houses away from her house and theres these 2 litle girls outside and they see me get out the car and they run in the house and for the next 5 minutes they stand in the window with there dad starin at me, and i hafta stop rite b4 my girls house and act like im tien my shoe cuz her other neighbor just got home and is bringin groceries in so he goes in the house and i walk 2 her house an disee her dads car is gone and she says he should be back any minute so i run up to the window and he (the guy whos brigin in the grocies) comes outside stops and stares at me so i tell her im gunna keep walkin so i walk down the street, and she calls me and says ok hes gone come on, so i go walk up there and her other neighbor comes outside and gets in his car and im walkin and he stops and watches me and asks "are u lookin for anything" and i say no so i keep walkin slowly infront of her house and he finally leaves and i look down the street and the little girls are at there other neighbors house and i hear them sayin "he got dropped off rite there and hes just walkin around" and im like oh shit and they look and they see me and they scream and run in the old ladys house.. so i run and jump threw her window and i take me shoes off and put em in her closet and i look out the window shades and her dad pulls up, if he was 30 seconds earlier he wouldda seen me go threw the window... then when i leave my ridfes out front and i get out the window and she closes the window and unlocks her door and it turns out rite when she layed down from doin all that her parents opend the door to check on her.... its weird everything is hella close and its always been that way between me and her

too bad you guys don't have camcorders....i'd make a dvd called "Amish Gone Wild"

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2004, 01:40:25 AM »
lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2004, 10:12:08 PM »
lol...the aftermath of the story is kind of funny....me and kari had to spend the last few days acting like we were going out and then we were gonna stage a big break up....but thanks to my manager kyle...it happened sooner than expected...

kari was visiting me on her break and we were talking...now kari's bisexual (but shes insecure about it)...she has told me and a few others but wont tell most people...anyways kyle walked out of the backroom and just jokingly said "whats up homo's!"...he didnt know she was bi...she got all offended and freaked out and left...then she called me and was like "we're through!" and acted all serious like we were actually going out in the first place...come to find out she got all mad at me cuz she thought i had told kyle she was bi....so to make it up to her me and kyle got an orange julius cup and a bunch of napkins and made paper roses out of the napkins and delivered them to her at work  ;D

hector

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2004, 10:41:11 PM »
Are you really telling us about your fantasy episode of Melrose Place?

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2004, 11:49:09 PM »
luke, lol before i came into this thread and just read the subject i was expecting u to say u got laid with some 1 legged hooker in mexico or some shit.. LOL

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2004, 12:20:17 AM »
luke, lol before i came into this thread and just read the subject i was expecting u to say u got laid with some 1 legged hooker in mexico or some shit.. LOL

nah that was the night before...those one legged hookers are fun because you can tap it from the side...cuz there isnt a leg in the way...its dope  ;D

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2004, 12:25:11 PM »

nah that was the night before...those one legged hookers are fun because you can tap it from the side...cuz there isnt a leg in the way...its dope  ;D
lol

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2004, 01:30:25 PM »
lmao...yeah, she dont gotta spread 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

bez

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2004, 04:42:47 PM »
Are you really telling us about your fantasy episode of Melrose Place?

LMMFAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2004, 05:01:39 PM »
kari was visiting me on her break and we were talking...now kari's bisexual (but shes insecure about it)...she has told me and a few others but wont tell most people...anyways kyle walked out of the backroom and just jokingly said "whats up homo's!"...he didnt know she was bi...she got all offended and freaked out and left...then she called me and was like "we're through!" and acted all serious like we were actually going out in the first place...come to find out she got all mad at me cuz she thought i had told kyle she was bi....so to make it up to her me and kyle got an orange julius cup and a bunch of napkins and made paper roses out of the napkins and delivered them to her at work  ;D

Tell her to stop being ashamed...All girls are bi.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2004, 06:10:21 PM »

or at least they all should be

Don Breezio

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2004, 12:30:34 AM »

or at least they all should be

no he's right...every single female is bi-sexual whether they admit it or not....

but kari is unbelievably concerned with what others think...and its kinda sad so i can't really tell her not to care