Author Topic: Brotha Lynch Hung - Season of the Sicness  (Read 1886 times)

That_Cracka_J

Brotha Lynch Hung - Season of the Sicness
« on: June 11, 2002, 06:46:31 PM »
Brotha Lynch Hung- Season of the Siccness

1. Cushe break…intro
2. Sicc made…Great production with an evil feel and a heavy bassline.  Sick ass lyrics.  The devil voice in between verses gives it that added “dark” feel.  5/5
3. Dead man…interlude
4. Rest in piss…Smooth production.  Lynch flows his ass off and the hook puts the finishing touches on the track.  5/5
5. Get da baby…interlude
6. Return of da baby…Nice production and twisted lyrics.  Sick ass cannibalistic hook.  4/5
7. Locc 2 da brain…Good beat with many guest appearances.  Lynch is only on the last verse and the hook, which are both dope.  4/5
8. Q-Ball…interlude
9. Liquor sicc…Dope flow and a dope beat.  Hook is great.  4.5/5
10.   40 break…interlude
11.   Datz real gangsta…More of a laidback beat.  Lynch flows very well to it.  4/5
12.   Deep down…Hella tight gangsta flow from Lynch and Mr. Doctor.  Dope ass beat.  4.5/5
13.   Dead man walking…A+ production.  Beat is composed of many different elements.  Lynch’s lyrics are off the meter.  I just wish his flow was longer.  5/5
14.   781 redrum…interlude
15.   Season of the sicc…Great beat and another dope flow by Lynch.  Catchy hook.  4/5
16.   Welcome to your own death…Beat has a dark feel to it.  Lynch’s lyrics on point fitting the track well.  The hook is evil.  4.5/5
17.   Real loccs…outro
18.   Inhale with the devil…outro

OVERALL…10/10

A classic.  Every beat, every verse is A+.  Lynch’s sick, twisted lyrics match up perfectly with the production which has a nice mix of dark and gangsta element.  Even though there are many interludes and skits, they add a lot to the overall feel of the album.  CD can play all the way through without skipping a track.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - Season of the Sicness
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2002, 05:48:56 PM »
CLASSIC.....Fuck tha hatas.....
This is on my top 10 of all time and top 3 on my Bay List.....
A MUST HAVE Period.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KVB

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2002, 06:33:35 AM »
CLASSIC.....Fuck tha hatas.....
This is on my top 10 of all time and top 3 on my Bay List.....
A MUST HAVE Period.

WOOOOOOOOOOORD

KVB

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2002, 07:16:37 AM »
^^^   *Sarcastic* ;)

But seriously, I downloaded some tracks off this album, and what the fuck is this dude on about? Human meat? Baby supper? Eat a bone? WTF... damn this dude should be taken to a mental hospital or put behind bars 4 life, LOL... this shit is wack, plus he bited Dr. Dre with that famous whistling "G-Funk sound" he uses in a lot of his songs. Ain't feelin it.

Peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2002, 05:21:00 PM »
^^^   *Sarcastic* ;)

But seriously, I downloaded some tracks off this album, and what the fuck is this dude on about? Human meat? Baby supper? Eat a bone? WTF... damn this dude should be taken to a mental hospital or put behind bars 4 life, LOL... this shit is wack, plus he bited Dr. Dre with that famous whistling "G-Funk sound" he uses in a lot of his songs. Ain't feelin it.

Peace

What tha fuck u talkin bout? He's alwayz in character fool, Like how Eminem in Slim Shady and shit......Tha baby killa shit is wat he's famous for, he shouldnt be taken seriously......
And Before Dr. Dre hooked up wit Death Row he waz gonna be in a partnership wit this guy......
And those whistles are NOT Dre's.....They some straight Bay Area shit, Check Luniz older shit and you'll hear them.....

And lol @ KVB saying Bone is wack, now this.....Damm, get off Gay Z's nuts.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

KVB

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2002, 08:14:03 PM »

What tha fuck u talkin bout? He's alwayz in character fool, Like how Eminem in Slim Shady and shit......Tha baby killa shit is wat he's famous for, he shouldnt be taken seriously......
And Before Dr. Dre hooked up wit Death Row he waz gonna be in a partnership wit this guy......
And those whistles are NOT Dre's.....They some straight Bay Area shit, Check Luniz older shit and you'll hear them.....

And lol @ KVB saying Bone is wack, now this.....Damm, get off Gay Z's nuts.

LOL, all you can say when I critisize your favorite artists is "get off Gay-Z's nuts." That's fuckin sad, don't resort to weak personal attacks like that--- actually I didn't say Brotha Lynch was wack, he got some dope beats, I just can't vibe to the songs, they're too fuckin twisted... but whatever, peace.

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 08:18:33 PM »
Dope review Cracka... im really feelin "Liquor Sicc" overall id give it a 9.5...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2002, 03:49:44 PM »

LOL, all you can say when I critisize your favorite artists is "get off Gay-Z's nuts." That's fuckin sad, don't resort to weak personal attacks like that--- actually I didn't say Brotha Lynch was wack, he got some dope beats, I just can't vibe to the songs, they're too fuckin twisted... but whatever, peace.

CLEARLY I answered your questions first then insulted u a bit at tha end so I could avoid u saying that^^^But it didn't work.

COMING IN 2008.

KVB

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2002, 08:04:30 PM »

CLEARLY I answered your questions first then insulted u a bit at tha end so I could avoid u saying that^^^But it didn't work.

Whatever, peace.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:Brotha Lynch Hung - Season of the Sicness
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2003, 12:22:40 PM »
I think now I would give this a 4.75/5.....very close to perfection.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2003, 09:21:54 PM »
Classic Sicc ass Sac album, top 10 of all time in bay area
one of the most slept on albums too >:(

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2003, 12:55:18 PM »
classic shit! always in constant rotation.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2003, 03:22:56 PM »
Nice Review Cracka J...I like this album very much too...One question though....How did you give it a 10/10 overall if some of the tracks weren't perfect? like you gave some 4.5 and shit....

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2003, 05:57:17 PM »
Nice Review Cracka J...I like this album very much too...One question though....How did you give it a 10/10 overall if some of the tracks weren't perfect? like you gave some 4.5 and shit....

That's why I went back and gave it 4.75/5

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2003, 07:46:46 PM »

That's why I went back and gave it 4.75/5

Oh My bad i didnt see that post of yours....