Author Topic: my life is incredibly boring.  (Read 528 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:my life is incredibly boring.
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2004, 07:40:15 AM »
My original point of this thread was to say I was happy no matter what my situation was.    not my money situation. I wasn't bitching about aanything

And I like where i live why would I move. There is so much to do up here. Look at it this way. Start from NYC another 3 hours on 95 your in Providence another half hour your in Boston. There is alot of shit to do. Just around me. If I wanna see a baseball game,I live  across the street from a the huge AAA red sox stadium. If i wanna go to the beach I drive for about 15 minutes. If I wanna go shopping there is literally 4 huge malls and literally 100's of stores, best buy, circuit city within 10 minutes of me.
If I want to have a nice quiet day I will drive up to New Hampshire which takes bout an hour and a half. If I want to go drag racing I can at the Drag races at the race track. Where they let cars of the street and drag. etc.

That all could have something to do with me not being so bored.lol
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 07:53:35 AM by Craiga »

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2004, 07:55:46 PM »
convert to Islam. Infinite will give u the run down and I'll coach.

Either that or become a Pothead, what ever comes first.

are those two things that similar?  8)

now i see what ppl mean when they say: get a life

ironic comming from a person that spends his weekends on a message board

damn i wish i was clever enough to come up with those replies....lololololol

well everyone, thanks for the replies.....i think everyone goes through these 'funks' in life and gets really lazy until they figure out the next thing to do. i know it's happened to me before and i'm sure it'll happen again......

things have started looking up a bit. i've been getting a lot of good feedback at my new job, and i'm learning a lot there. i'm starting to go out every day after work and just walking around new york. i been buying rare shoes out here and selling them on ebay for twice what i bought them for....i've been finding things to do. and yes, to live in new york, it is ridiculously expensive. i don't live with my parents, or anyone for that matter, and have to pay all my bills by myself so money is essential to live. i'm not bitching about new york like i don't like it, i'm bitching because it's so goddam expensive.

and for the guy who explained islam to us.....thanks for taking the time and passion to write that, but i gotta say that it's bullshit to me. i used to be very int christianity and i've come to my own truth. it's not really a choice anymore. it just is. and that's what i think you 'evangelists' need to realize about religion - for some people it works, and for some people it doesn't. think about it for a minute. imagine that everyone in this world converted to your religion. it wouldn't work. society would almost stop. you'd have pure anarchy.....but i think it's good that you have passion in something. it just doesn't work for some people. realize it. accept it. that's why people in here don't agree with you, cuz you're trying to push something on people that don't want it.....

anyways, for those of you that had to brag about how great your life is, fuck you. post somewhere else. this thread wasn't meant for you to sit there and judge how i'm such a boring person because you like something and do something that i dont. and don't sit there and try to tell me that you don't get upset and bored at times. it's a part of life homie

anyways, thanks for the replies...

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »
I can honestly say I know what you mean, I'm not in that mindstate right now, but ive been through it before, and i dont know how to explain how to get out of it, but you just do, for your own sake

now New York, HELL FUCKIN YEAH ITS EXPENSIVE!!!, insanely expensive, its 14.99 for a 6pack of beer, and like you said 6 bucks for milk, well i dont know about anyone else but a 6pack of beer is like 6 bucks here in cali. Everything there is expensive, but hey, go and buy your groceries in brooklyn dude. its only a couple trains down. But i think that like mose people in NY you got to sacrafice some things for living in such a crazy and dope environment, i mean seriously, theres no where else in world like that place and the energy and vibe is so different.

I mean, you can so easily entertain yourself in that town, and if you dont know how wait until this summer and we'll get it crackin, cuz im comin to live there for a month or so over the summer.

hector

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2004, 03:02:36 AM »
I get bored like a mutha fucka, not cuz I don't have anything to do, but cuz I'm a lazy son of a bitch.  decide what u want in life, make some goals, and decide how ya gonna reach those goals.  dunno man, ask you girl if you can do her in the ass.