Author Topic: show me a video THAT WORKS of the beheading of the american please...  (Read 343 times)

Don Seer

Re:show me a video THAT WORKS of the beheading of the american please...
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 02:04:55 PM »
^ they think next he got kidnapped...

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2004, 02:16:19 PM »
kidnapped? he was like over 20 years old... how could they just take some1 like that? lol

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2004, 02:25:05 PM »
kidnapped? he was like over 20 years old... how could they just take some1 like that? lol

easy with 5 guys and an ak47 to the head

o well i didnt read what happened next but i guess he was released and went back to what he was doing in iraq and got kidnapped.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 02:26:55 PM by rampant »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2004, 04:14:02 PM »
it's disgusting girls like you "are dying to see" a video of a person being beheaded. that makes me sick to my stomach - for real.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2004, 04:20:13 PM »
its not sick that someone wants to see that kind of stuff. some people just want to see it for their own eyes. i just had to see it for myself to see what kind of people these al queda are. im not sick or anything i dont watch those faces of death things...i just had to watch this

Floydness

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2004, 05:52:50 PM »
it's disgusting girls like you "are dying to see" a video of a person being beheaded. that makes me sick to my stomach - for real.
stfu u idiot, u think i finger myself while watching this? U think im  the ONLY person who wants to see that video? ur very wrong buddy... and if i make u sick, go to the fucking bathroom and throw up, loser "for reaL"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 05:54:31 PM by Floydness »

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 12:16:53 AM »
I watched it last nite, & I really regreted it.

i'm not grossed by the blood or head, i just feel sad for him & his family, & feel the pain he must have felt, its one thing to read about it but you see him & someone said they were his screams the fact that i watched someone helplessly murdered in that way & nothing i could do about it

The video & sound quality was bad (which is lucky for me it wasnt as graphic) so i couldnt tell if he was screaming or alive during it b

Anyone who does this to someone makes me so angry i wanna kill them myselfs

Why couldnt they just do something quick like shoot him in the head instead they do it this way. I hope they get whatever comes to em hope USA kills em
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 12:17:50 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 03:30:36 AM »
I've seen it yesterday. Four times, I guess.
It is just too gruesome. I've watched maybe a thousand horror movies in my life, but still the images of Nick Berg are sad.
They fucking cut his head and showed it. Wow! Only movies like Bad Taste or Dawn of the Dead come close to this  ???.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 05:10:29 AM »
stfu u idiot, u think i finger myself while watching this? U think im  the ONLY person who wants to see that video? ur very wrong buddy... and if i make u sick, go to the fucking bathroom and throw up, loser "for reaL"

lol, what the hell. all of your rhetorical questions dont target me, I didnt imply anything like this. the reasons why I go at you that way are:

you made a thread extra for it
"youre dying to see it" - tha fuck is this?
youre a girl. call me sexistic but that matters to me in that case.

besides I didnt diss you in the first place. I intentionally said "girls like you" so how come I predict youre the only person that wants to watch this.
if was more of a diss to the world than to you.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 05:12:50 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 01:56:53 PM »

lol, what the hell. all of your rhetorical questions dont target me, I didnt imply anything like this. the reasons why I go at you that way are:

you made a thread extra for it
"youre dying to see it" - tha fuck is this?
youre a girl. call me sexistic but that matters to me in that case.

besides I didnt diss you in the first place. I intentionally said "girls like you" so how come I predict youre the only person that wants to watch this.
if was more of a diss to the world than to you.
ok, so since im a girl that wants to see the recording just like everyone eles, i make u sick? but the guy above said that he saw it four times and that means nothing to you... i didnt literally mean "im dying to see it" i just wanted to see it... i have a lot of pitty and sadness for what happend to him.. but just because im a girl that doesnt really mean anything. btw, theres a lot of threads about this guy and other videos showing shit like this...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 04:13:46 PM »
White boy that chick in your avatar looks goofy as hell  ;D

who cameron or lori, cause they are both fuckin hot, the blonde 1 looks ok in the pic, but in the real world, she is fuckin incredibly hot, too bad her personaly is of a 14 year old red neck.... :-\