Author Topic: Even higher numbers of converts at my local mosque lately....  (Read 418 times)

Don Seer

Re:Even higher numbers of converts at my local mosque lately....
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2004, 02:23:26 PM »
.  Islam is the fastest growing religion in America and the whole world.

NOT TRUE!

btw.. Scientology also claims to be the fastest growing

proof... wall street journal... >> http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827

i was about to post this, but yeah overseer is right...scientology and that form of judism that uses the kabalah are the top 2 fastest growing religions

and if you wanna brag infinite, christianity is still the biggest religion...

^ no you're wrong.. scientology CLAIMS that... i dont know about that other thing.

but that article says that christianity is because it is growing very fast in africa and south american.

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2004, 02:27:36 PM »
We had 3 people take their Shahada (declaration of faith) last friday prayer.  3 in just one day.  We are getting a few each month, and that's only at one masjid, and a lot of converts don't even make it out or are to shy to come to the mosque to declare their faith openly infront of hundreds of brothers.  Islam is the fastest growing religion in America and the whole world.

guess they proved you don't know shit

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »
theres no need to prove it, we know. we just have to -find- the proof for everyone else  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2004, 04:15:07 PM »
What can I say? Muslims recruit.

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2004, 08:42:25 PM »
Don't lie with your revionist history...
Anybody with half a (non-brainwashed) mind can see you're lying through your teeth.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0838639437/qid=1083688872/sr=8-8/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i8_xgl14/102-7446403-4566563?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0838636888/qid=1083689065/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7446403-4566563?v=glance&s=books

Do some reading with an open mind and you can see that dhimmitude is HORRIBLE to live under. You can tell me how great it is, but I've got 1,000 years of history to back me up.

I have done my reading.  And what did Queen Isabel and the Spanish inquisition do after they took back Spain?  Ask a Jew, even they will tell you.  They told the Jews and Muslims they had to convert to Christianity or be killed, this is documented proof.  Under the Islamic government, what you like to call "dhimmi's" paid taxes and their security and rights to their legitimate religions of Christianity and Judaism were protected.  This is all documented and proved even in your government textbooks.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2004, 09:51:06 PM »
Don't lie with your revionist history...
Anybody with half a (non-brainwashed) mind can see you're lying through your teeth.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0838639437/qid=1083688872/sr=8-8/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i8_xgl14/102-7446403-4566563?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0838636888/qid=1083689065/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7446403-4566563?v=glance&s=books

Do some reading with an open mind and you can see that dhimmitude is HORRIBLE to live under. You can tell me how great it is, but I've got 1,000 years of history to back me up.

I have done my reading.  And what did Queen Isabel and the Spanish inquisition do after they took back Spain?  Ask a Jew, even they will tell you.  They told the Jews and Muslims they had to convert to Christianity or be killed, this is documented proof.  Under the Islamic government, what you like to call "dhimmi's" paid taxes and their security and rights to their legitimate religions of Christianity and Judaism were protected.  This is all documented and proved even in your government textbooks.

Obviously you HAVEN'T done your reading...

It's funny when you run around posting up "Brainwashed" threads...

Keep living in your morally corupt little fantasy world with your blinders on. The rest of the world will continue on without you or your views.

The Islamic political system is a failure. How long do you think it would take for a hyper-regulated Taliban to land a person on the moon? Imagine Galileo as a Muslim coming to trial under sharia court for blaspheming against the prophet. Imagine a Jew such as Albert Einstein expounding his theory of relativity in a souk. Imagine Newton sitting under a date palm watching a date fall to the ground and telling the local immams about his discovery. What would have happened to these people?

Muslim civilization peaked with the sack of Constantinople. Most of the Muslim "achievements" of the Middle Ages came from conquered cultures. Hell, even the "Arabic" numeral we use today come from an Indian origin... Islam in the 14th and 15th centuries did indeed thrive and bring some very nice art and some basic science. However, they seem to have gotten stuck there owing to their oppression, lack of democratic risk taking, and tyrannical family structure. You never had an enlightenment. There was no Rousseau or Locke because it was not permitted. Music was stunted... Would the Rap Music we all listen to First: Be invented, and second be permitted to be played loudly out of a car window in Iran? Saudi Arabia? Afghanistan? I highly doubt it.

One more thing: a good indication of just how pathetic Political Islamic culture has been is the fact that the Saudis, Iranians, etc in the Middle East have squandered trillions in oil revenue that could have been used in helping the Islamic civilization catch up and reform... Instead it's been spent on luxery items while the masses live in squalor and ignorance.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 10:32:29 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2004, 05:53:51 AM »
"They told the Jews and Muslims they had to convert to Christianity or be killed"

oh yeah  , I've never heard of MUSLIMS doing the "convert OR ELSE!!!" routine .... please

seriously man , u always point out other religions/people's mistakes or flaws during the course of history but never look at your own flaws or mistakes

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2004, 07:04:50 AM »

The Islamic political system is a failure. How long do you think it would take for a hyper-regulated Taliban to land a person on the moon? Imagine Galileo as a Muslim coming to trial under sharia court for blaspheming against the prophet. Imagine a Jew such as Albert Einstein expounding his theory of relativity in a souk. Imagine Newton sitting under a date palm watching a date fall to the ground and telling the local immams about his discovery. What would have happened to these people?

Muslim civilization peaked with the sack of Constantinople. Most of the Muslim "achievements" of the Middle Ages came from conquered cultures. Hell, even the "Arabic" numeral we use today come from an Indian origin... Islam in the 14th and 15th centuries did indeed thrive and bring some very nice art and some basic science.

I'm sorry because it may be the fault of the Muslims that we have not been outspoken enough about our way of life and our history of accomplishments.  I think that people wouldn't fear Muslims as much if they just knew more about us.

It is a great myth and lie to marginalize the accomplishments of Muslims in science, technology, mathematics, art, and literature.  The Muslims in Europe in the Middle Ages, in city's like Al-Andulus (Spain), could speak Arabic, Latin, and Spanish.  They were prime sources of translation, the multicultural context they were living in aloud them to be the primary sources of information in Europe, leading Europe out of the dark ages.  

They were able to develop science in such away that their technology did not destroy the enviroment.  They were able to use aquiducts and cannals to provide water to everyone in the city before anyone else knew how to do this.  In Granada they are still using this technology, waterworks biult by Muslims to provide resources.

Among the products introduced to Europe through Muslim Spain were cotton balls, paper money, clocks, soap, glass mirrors, streat lamps, salt, colored glass, cinommin, deoderant, cotton balls, book bindings, nitric acids, compasses, slide rules, spinning wheals, maps, globes, eye glasses, porcelin, almanacs, encyclopedia's, sergical instruments, citrus and necter friuts, test tubes, velvet, ceramic tiles, astrolabs, silk, satin, pepper, hankerchiefs, postage stamps, etc.

In Mathematics, Ibn Younus, Ibn Hamza, Bin Akmed, founded symbols and equations, zero, Arabic numeral system, logerisms, 3rd degree equations, triginomic ratio's, calculus and equations-  Algebra (Al-Jabeer).

In Physics, Ibn Younus, Ibn Hathum, established the science of power and mechanics, they described gravity in details long before Newton.  They described mechanical properties of geometric bodies, developed the hydrometer, arometer, balance, scale, invented the penjalum.  

In chemistry, Al Kindi, Al Razi, atomic theory of matter, developed processes of evaporation, sublimation, crystillation, melting, pigmintation, methods of steal-making, dyeing cloths and textiles, nitro and hydro-cloric acids, amonium, silver nitrade, sodium, chemical process for manufacture of flasks, scales, tools.

In Astronomy, Al Batani, Al Baruni named over 200 stars with Arabic names, calculated length of terrestrial degree, planetary motion, solar inclination angle, charted orbit of stars and planets.

In medicine, Al Razi, etc.  performed gynocology, medical encyclopedias, excetrics, mercury ointment, function of lungs, recognized contagous nature of terbiculosis, distribution of disease, used and described over 200 sergical instruments, described 130 eye diseases.

In pharmacology, they prepared acids, nitrates, toxins, prepared them in pills and solutions, shops for perscrimptions, medicine and earbs, alkali, alfalfa, hakeem, jasmine, safran, etc.. all Arabic names.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 07:08:24 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2004, 09:53:47 AM »
^Has it occured to you all these guys lived in the same timeframe and that afterwards,no muslims have ever made similiar accomplishments? Might be a sign.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 11:43:01 AM »
lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 07:23:01 PM »
One more thing: a good indication of just how pathetic Political Islamic culture has been is the fact that the Saudis, Iranians, etc in the Middle East have squandered trillions in oil revenue that could have been used in helping the Islamic civilization catch up and reform... Instead it's been spent on luxery items while the masses live in squalor and ignorance.

And you attribute this to Islamic political culture? for a second I forgot why you were an idiot, u just reminded me, thank you.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll