Author Topic: The Pat Tillman story  (Read 2092 times)

JTSimon

The Pat Tillman story
« on: May 03, 2004, 09:28:06 PM »

smerlus

Re:The Pat Tillman story
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 09:42:32 PM »
only the first and last panel made any sense

the second one.....he joined the military after 9/11 and before the war with iraq was announced.... there goes that panel

and in the third panel, we have yet to take oil from afghanistan and being stationed in afghanistan means that he wasn't fixing pipelines in Basra

so overall a very ignorant cartoon.....if i wanted to read a pussy ass cartoon i'd read the strip with the fat bitch that's always complaining about shit... at least her strip is funny once a year

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 10:36:58 PM »

the second one.....he joined the military after 9/11 and before the war with iraq was announced.... there goes that panel

and in the third panel, we have yet to take oil from afghanistan and being stationed in afghanistan means that he wasn't fixing pipelines in Basra

so overall a very ignorant cartoon.....if i wanted to read a pussy ass cartoon i'd read the strip with the fat bitch that's always complaining about shit... at least her strip is funny once a year

The two served in the Middle East as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2004/04/23/113734.php

Tillman would have gone anywhere Bush sent him.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 10:37:28 PM by Maximus Powers »

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 06:37:49 AM »

good one max the first 1,000 words tell about him fighting and dying in EASTERN afghanistan....and you take 13 words from some one's personal E-diary to prove me wrong

using someone as ignorant as you to prove me wrong doesn't work.....the operation in afghantistan is called "Enduring Freedom". if you wanna know how i know this i can send you a picture of the plaque on my wall

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 07:49:51 AM »

good one max the first 1,000 words tell about him fighting and dying in EASTERN afghanistan....and you take 13 words from some one's personal E-diary to prove me wrong

using someone as ignorant as you to prove me wrong doesn't work.....the operation in afghantistan is called "Enduring Freedom". if you wanna know how i know this i can send you a picture of the plaque on my wall

lol do you think theres a conspiracy against Tillman...I just got lazy and posted that site.

Code: [Select]
Both he and his brother Kevin, a former minor league baseball prospect in the Cleveland Indians organization, committed to three-year military terms, landing spots with the elite U.S. Army Rangers. The two served in the Middle East as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
http://espn.go.com/espy2003/s/2003/0701/1575429.html

Code: [Select]
Shortly after getting married, Sgt. Tillman left the Cardinals in May 2002 and enlisted with his younger brother, Kevin, who had given up a minor league baseball career.
     Both served in Operation Iraqi Freedom before returning to the United States in December to begin an elite, three-month training mission. It is not known when they shipped to Afghanistan, where Kevin Tillman reportedly is serving in the same platoon.
     ****After his sons served in Iraq, the Tillmans' father, Patrick Sr., told the Arizona Republic, "They are still pleased with the decision that they made."****
     Pat Tillman was a native of Fremont, Calif., and grew up in San Jose. He is survived by his father; his mother, Mary; his wife, Marie; and his brothers, Kevin and Richard. Sgt. Tillman is the first active professional athlete to die in combat since Bob Kalsu, who played for the Buffalo Bills, was killed in Vietnam in 1970.

http://www.americasnewspaper.com/left.shtml

« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 07:52:01 AM by Maximus Powers »

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 07:59:38 AM »
Clever cartoon, what website did you get it from?

And it's true, Pat Tillman's death is very sad and unfortunate.  He died so that Bush, Cheney and the Oil Company's could protect their economic interests.  

The war in Afganistan was an effort to secure the Southern route of an oil pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan.  Afghanistan's significance from an energy standpoint stems from its geographical position as a potential transit route for oil and natural gas exports from Central Asia to the Arabian Sea.

The U.S. had been trying to provoke a war with Afganistan for a number of years.  On December 19, 2000, the UN Security Council imposed additional sanctions against Afghanistan's ruling Taliban movement (which controls around 95% of the country), including an arms embargo and a ban on the sale of chemicals.  

These sanctions are in addition to sanctions (Resolution 1267) imposed on Afghanistan in November 1999, which included a freeze on Taliban assets and a ban on international flights by Afghanistan's national airline, Ariana.  

The Taliban reacted sharply to the new sanctions, ordering a boycott of US and Russian goods, and pulling out of UN-mediated peace talks aimed at ending the country's civil war.

Eventually, however, Bush and the oil hawks got what they wanted, too bad Pat Tillman had to die for them.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 08:34:58 AM »
Thanks for the info on Afghanistan.

Just some comic site.
http://www.ucomics.com/tedrall/index.phtml

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 09:58:52 AM »
Does it make you feel good to tear down good people?

This guy did more in his life than you could ever imagine. He's 10000 times the person you are or ever will be.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2004, 10:06:53 AM »

He's 10000 times the person you are or ever will be.

Not tearing any1 down.

Yeah he might be but he died without purpose. A brave, confused, honorable man he was.

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2004, 10:19:32 AM »
Confused? I think he was anything but confused.

Perhpas you forget September 11th. He saw something that wasn't right. He decided to do something about it.

Say what you want, but the war in afghanistan was justified and right.

By posting up a "cartoon" like that, it just shows the value in which you hold human life.

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2004, 10:57:42 AM »
By posting up a "cartoon" like that, it just shows the value in which you hold human life.

Whatever you say.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2004, 12:49:39 PM »

The war in Afganistan was an effort to secure the Southern route of an oil pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan.  

infinite shut the fuck up!

you act like 9-11 never happened.....if 9-11 never happened the u.s. would still be TRYING to pick a war...not be at war...you bushua  muslums piss me the fuck off. you say that the only reason why the us is at war is to get oil...but do you HONESTLY think that if those two planes hit the WTC we'd be at war today shut the fuck up infinite and all the damn cornball muslums thinking the world is out to get you

and i find that cartoon very hypocritical and fucked up . dude went to fight for something he believed in....he wasn't lost! muh fucker went to the army after 9-11 and that cartoon wants to portray him as an idiot who's wrongly being called a hero.

now i find this hypocritical cuz the same people saying this shit....are the same people saying that the 9-11 hijackers are justified heros in their homelands

fuck that shit!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2004, 12:51:15 PM »

He's 10000 times the person you are or ever will be.

Not tearing any1 down.

Yeah he might be but he died without purpose. A brave, confused, honorable man he was.

shut the fuck up yoda

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2004, 02:21:49 PM »

And it's true, Pat Tillman's death is very sad and unfortunate.  He died so that Bush, Cheney and the Oil Company's could protect their economic interests.  

The war in Afganistan was an effort to secure the Southern route of an oil pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan.  Afghanistan's significance from an energy standpoint stems from its geographical position as a potential transit route for oil and natural gas exports from Central Asia to the Arabian Sea.

The U.S. had been trying to provoke a war with Afganistan for a number of years.  On December 19, 2000, the UN Security Council imposed additional sanctions against Afghanistan's ruling Taliban movement (which controls around 95% of the country), including an arms embargo and a ban on the sale of chemicals.  

These sanctions are in addition to sanctions (Resolution 1267) imposed on Afghanistan in November 1999, which included a freeze on Taliban assets and a ban on international flights by Afghanistan's national airline, Ariana.  

The Taliban reacted sharply to the new sanctions, ordering a boycott of US and Russian goods, and pulling out of UN-mediated peace talks aimed at ending the country's civil war.

Eventually, however, Bush and the oil hawks got what they wanted, too bad Pat Tillman had to die for them.

holy shit you're a fucking dumb sheep....when you think of securing a pipe line....do you think of spending the first 3 weeks bombing terrorist training camps? how effectivly can you secure a pipeline with bombs? why don't you meditate on that one and get back to me with your islamic horse shit

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2004, 02:41:38 PM »
look at this fukkin good ole boy gettin all emotional, "islamic horse shit"....lol

patt tillman was a fukkin retard, fukk him, died in Afghanistan, i sleep well tonite yes.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll