Author Topic: The Pat Tillman story  (Read 2094 times)

smerlus

Re:The Pat Tillman story
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2004, 02:51:50 PM »
look at this fukkin good ole boy gettin all emotional, "islamic horse shit"....lol

patt tillman was a fukkin retard, fukk him, died in Afghanistan, i sleep well tonite yes.

and he made something of himself, more famous than you and you remain a little bitch... sleep tight sissy

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2004, 02:56:46 PM »
look at this fukkin good ole boy gettin all emotional, "islamic horse shit"....lol

patt tillman was a fukkin retard, fukk him, died in Afghanistan, i sleep well tonite yes.

lol I can't help it  ;D

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2004, 03:02:20 PM »

lol I can't help it  ;D

of course not, you're a latent homosexual that's probably picturing king tech sleeping in his thong

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2004, 03:13:38 PM »

and he made something of himself, more famous than you and you remain a little bitch... sleep tight sissy

1. what did he make of himself? sacrificed a career as a pro footbal player to be a tool?? To be a part of the most sadistic and blood thirsty organization in the world?

2. Patt Till man died more famous than me? Oh shiit. Tell me Smerlus, should I shoot myself or just slit my wrists?

*pisses on Pat Tillman's grave*

*spells out name*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2004, 03:16:17 PM »

lol I can't help it  ;D

of course not, you're a latent homosexual that's probably picturing king tech sleeping in his thong

no homo

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2004, 03:17:31 PM »
you're talking about him right now so obviously he made something of himself...and i bet you tillman is really upset by your words....i know i am  ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2004, 09:52:38 PM »
1. what did he make of himself? sacrificed a career as a pro footbal player to be a tool?? To be a part of the most sadistic and blood thirsty organization in the world?

2. Patt Till man died more famous than me? Oh shiit. Tell me Smerlus, should I shoot myself or just slit my wrists?

*spells out name*

Somebody's angry that they can't hold down a job at PIZZA HUT!

Keep up the bitterness you broke ass fast food flunky.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 09:53:02 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2004, 10:08:30 PM »
I can just picture a fat Afghan pissing on graves in a cemetery...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2004, 09:55:08 AM »

wow what a hypocrit , you belittle a dude who made one of the ultimate sacrifices for his country in pat tillman.....and yet you were the first one out of the gate praising the 9-11 hijackers........ ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 04:23:50 PM »
Typical Tech

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 07:14:18 PM »

You are a real fucking asshole.  You're bitter because that man decided to turn down more money a year then you will ever see because he felt that fighting for his country was more important, so you feel like you need to call him a retard because he did something that took more courage than you have.  You may disagree with the war; and thats fine, but dont dis a man who gave his life for his country no matter what the circumstances.  He had more courage in his pubic hair than you have in your whole fucking body.  Go fuck yourself ass! >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2004, 07:17:39 PM »

*spells out name*

Were you born stupid or did u become trained? im 20 yrs old, studying in school, and I work as a cook at a restaurant. Far from broke, smoke fat blunts daily, and I rock an A average. When I graduate school with a honours degree in public administration and a law degree, you fuckin pathetic piece of shit u can talk to me. I know by the way I dismiss you faggots who lie constantly to belittle me (never praised the 9/11 hijackers, u faggot Jake,  u never made a point in 3 yrs of posting here) that u may assume im older, but im young dude, my life aint even set yet. so dont speak on me, .

I will be able to buy your life in 10 yrs piece of garbage.

LMFAO@ 30 yr old Engle stuck in his cubicle talkin down on the "career" of a person who is not even halfway done school. Fuckin office space ass chump.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

You are a real fucking asshole.  You're bitter because that man decided to turn down more money a year then you will ever see because he felt that fighting for his country was more important, so you feel like you need to call him a retard because he did something that took more courage than you have.  You may disagree with the war; and thats fine, but dont dis a man who gave his life for his country no matter what the circumstances.  He had more courage in his pubic hair than you have in your whole fucking body.  Go fuck yourself ass! >:(

If Pat Tillman died defending his country, I would respect him. He died to help pursue the agenda of American elites who dont give a fuck about him. What good is this tool to his family now?

According to your "logic", pushin some buttons will give me courage. Perhaps I should punch that lil kid down the block who mad dogs me, very courageous indeed.

And in the future, if you want more than 4 lines from Tech directed at you, dont speak on pubic hair. I leave u alone now,

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2004, 07:21:29 PM »

*spells out name*

Were you born stupid or did u become trained? im 20 yrs old, studying in school, and I work as a cook at a restaurant. Far from broke, smoke fat blunts daily, and I rock an A average. When I graduate school with a honours degree in public administration and a law degree, you fuckin pathetic piece of shit u can talk to me. I know by the way I dismiss you faggots who lie constantly to belittle me (never praised the 9/11 hijackers, u faggot Jake,  u never made a point in 3 yrs of posting here) that u may assume im older, but im young dude, my life aint even set yet. so dont speak on me, .

I will be able to buy your life in 10 yrs piece of garbage.

LMFAO@ 30 yr old Engle stuck in his cubicle talkin down on the "career" of a person who is not even halfway done school. Fuckin office space ass chump.
You are a sad sack a shit King Queef

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2004, 07:25:21 PM »
LMFAO

You know, Ive had my fair share of e battles. Your response is by far the worst comeback I have ever witnessed in WCC. Overseer, need to come in this thread, and lamenate your post. "What not to say when having a spat with someone  on wcc"

- Lewis Carroll