Author Topic: The Pat Tillman story  (Read 2112 times)

smerlus

Re:The Pat Tillman story
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2004, 09:40:07 PM »
i don't know, that one time you gave some 2 cent fake pimp line when i dissed you was pretty gay.... you sat there and put up your whole reume a few posts up and i didn't see a simgle pimp referrence

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2004, 10:00:18 PM »

Were you born stupid or did u become trained? im 20 yrs old, studying in school, and I work as a cook at a restaurant. Far from broke, smoke fat blunts daily, and I rock an A average. When I graduate school with a honours degree in public administration and a law degree, you fuckin pathetic piece of shit u can talk to me. I know by the way I dismiss you faggots who lie constantly to belittle me (never praised the 9/11 hijackers, u faggot Jake,  u never made a point in 3 yrs of posting here) that u may assume im older, but im young dude, my life aint even set yet. so dont speak on me, .

I will be able to buy your life in 10 yrs piece of garbage.

LMFAO@ 30 yr old Engle stuck in his cubicle talkin down on the "career" of a person who is not even halfway done school. Fuckin office space ass chump.
Lol!

Buy my life? I'm not gonna get into a "Rich" arguemnt with you becuase I know I've already won. Keep living your little dreams. I'll just let you know that I'm headed off to a top 5 law school next year. Is it my fault you can't hold down a job at Pizza Hut? Is it my fault you take out garbage at your local Subway? Don't get angry at me for your misfortunes. Have fun with your Toronto community college law degree working pro bono for transvestites.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2004, 04:25:27 PM »

Were you born stupid or did u become trained? im 20 yrs old, studying in school, and I work as a cook at a restaurant. Far from broke, smoke fat blunts daily, and I rock an A average. When I graduate school with a honours degree in public administration and a law degree, you fuckin pathetic piece of shit u can talk to me. I know by the way I dismiss you faggots who lie constantly to belittle me (never praised the 9/11 hijackers, u faggot Jake,  u never made a point in 3 yrs of posting here) that u may assume im older, but im young dude, my life aint even set yet. so dont speak on me, .

I will be able to buy your life in 10 yrs piece of garbage.

LMFAO@ 30 yr old Engle stuck in his cubicle talkin down on the "career" of a person who is not even halfway done school. Fuckin office space ass chump.
Lol!

Buy my life? I'm not gonna get into a "Rich" arguemnt with you becuase I know I've already won. Keep living your little dreams. I'll just let you know that I'm headed off to a top 5 law school next year. Is it my fault you can't hold down a job at Pizza Hut? Is it my fault you take out garbage at your local Subway? Don't get angry at me for your misfortunes. Have fun with your Toronto community college law degree working pro bono for transvestites.

My man, right now youre wet like a bitch. Look at you, speaking on the personal life of a person u aint never met. Are you tired of ignoring my posts? Is the same arguments u constantly bring up no longer sounds good?? Can u remember how long you held the job u had when u were 17? I worked 2 yrs at Pizza Hut when I was a teen. Youre fuckin reaching like Dhalsim. Stop man, youre exposing yourself. I dont give a fuck what job u got or where u headed, you're still fuckin stupid and ignorant. So dont speak on me and my life, fuckin faggot, spent 2 yrs on WCC posting articles, still aint formed no opinion, ha ha ha, youre a clown.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2004, 04:26:38 PM »
i don't know, that one time you gave some 2 cent fake pimp line when i dissed you was pretty gay.... you sat there and put up your whole reume a few posts up and i didn't see a simgle pimp referrence

What the fuck are you sayin? I was clowning around, People who arent worth my full attention usually get the humourous dismissal.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2004, 07:12:45 PM »
My man, right now youre wet like a bitch. Look at you, speaking on the personal life of a person u aint never met. Are you tired of ignoring my posts? Is the same arguments u constantly bring up no longer sounds good?? Can u remember how long you held the job u had when u were 17? I worked 2 yrs at Pizza Hut when I was a teen. Youre fuckin reaching like Dhalsim. Stop man, youre exposing yourself. I dont give a fuck what job u got or where u headed, you're still fuckin stupid and ignorant. So dont speak on me and my life, fuckin faggot, spent 2 yrs on WCC posting articles, still aint formed no opinion, ha ha ha, youre a clown.

LOL... Did you Use a Street Fighter 2 diss? I don't even need to say anything. You just played yourself.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2004, 08:24:33 PM »
See look at your response, "was that a street fighter 2 diss?" like a chump, I can picture that weasoly white voice of yours saying it, ha ha. You're reaching faggot, u got burned, u know u aint sayin nothing, there is no purpose to an Englewood post, absolutely none. You attempt to clown me by mentioning obscure incorrect facts about my personal life, and this 30 yr old after failing to put up any decent argument for 3 yrs tries to compare his career to a person who just started school 2 yrs ago. I wasnt raised in no subarb chump, Ive worked hard to be where Im at, You couldnt walk 5 minutes in my shoes, pussy. Keep cheering the Pat Tillmans from the sidelines.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2004, 11:29:22 PM »
oh so tech you neeeeeeever tried to justify the reason why the 9-11 hijackers bombed us.......bitch please that whole schpill 3 years ago was the whole reason this fucking forum was created! now you're going to be denying the fact you said dillinger and young gotti was a better album than dogg food.....

tech if you're going to defend or at least be sympathetic to those rag heads who fucked with the WTC.....then don't belittle pat till, that is some of the most hypocritical shit i've seen on this forum.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2004, 12:38:47 AM »
look at how incoherent your post is. on top of that, you continue to tell the same lies over and over again. You guys are fools, man.

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2004, 02:03:56 PM »

What the fuck are you sayin? I was clowning around, People who arent worth my full attention usually get the humourous dismissal.

but yet you still respond with weak comebacks

Woodrow

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2004, 04:27:20 PM »

im 20 yrs old,

Can u remember how long you held the job u had when u were 17? I worked 2 yrs at Pizza Hut when I was a teen.Stop man, youre exposing yourself.

Perhpas you need to take a look at this.

When we last left off, Tech was standing in front of his local pizza hut shaking his fists in anger.

A 2 week vacation later (sat at home, smoked blunts, scratched nuts), I just recently got a job at Swiss Chalet across from my Pizza Hut. More pay, more hours, more better people working. Things is working out nice still.

I got 45 hours in my first week alone. Thats why Ive been kinda away from WCC for a few days.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=35178;start=msg398423#msg398423

You aint gotta lie to kick it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 04:28:01 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2004, 05:08:02 PM »
LMAO^^

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2004, 10:52:34 PM »
HOLY FUCK!! its like I am having a conversation with a horse's hoove. I said I worked at Pizza Hut when I was a teen.
I worked there for 2 yrs, 17-19 yrs old. I got fired, over some bullshit, and now i got a better job . What are you attemping to prove, you idiot. Your post proves my point.  Look at this chump, searching old Tech threads, asking wierd personal questions about my employment backround. Gather around children, this is a chicken running around with out his head.
Ha ha ha .

- Lewis Carroll

Kalashnikov

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2004, 11:46:05 PM »
HOLY FUCK!! its like I am having a conversation with a horse's hoove. I said I worked at Pizza Hut when I was a teen.
I worked there for 2 yrs, 17-19 yrs old. I got fired, over some bullshit, and now i got a better job . What are you attemping to prove, you idiot. Your post proves my point.  Look at this chump, searching old Tech threads, asking wierd personal questions about my employment backround. Gather around children, this is a chicken running around with out his head.
Ha ha ha .

its how conservatives argue. they just state what u say, misinterpret it, turn it into bullshit u never said, and throw it at u.

Woodrow

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2004, 02:05:06 AM »
You're agrument is just like your country. Bombed out and depleted!

Kalashnikov

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2004, 10:46:14 AM »
You're agrument is just like your country. Bombed out and depleted!

YOUR argument is actually dead. you proved him right. you took his comment where he said he worked at 17, for 2 years. then you tried to say that he was actually working at 19 because thats when he got fired. well im sure even you can do the math.