Author Topic: The Pat Tillman story  (Read 2090 times)

smerlus

Re:The Pat Tillman story
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2004, 11:23:13 AM »
HOLY FUCK!! its like I am having a conversation with a horse's hoove. I said I worked at Pizza Hut when I was a teen.
I worked there for 2 yrs, 17-19 yrs old. I got fired, over some bullshit, and now i got a better job . What are you attemping to prove, you idiot. Your post proves my point.  Look at this chump, searching old Tech threads, asking wierd personal questions about my employment backround. Gather around children, this is a chicken running around with out his head.
Ha ha ha .

its how conservatives argue. they just state what u say, misinterpret it, turn it into bullshit u never said, and throw it at u.

its

\Its\ Possessive form of the pronoun it.

you're looking for:

it's    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ts)

Contraction of it is.
Contraction of it has.

don't turn a message board into english class and go around fucking things up...it makes you look like a dumb ass  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2004, 02:20:59 PM »
look at how incoherent your post is. on top of that, you continue to tell the same lies over and over again. You guys are fools, man.

so you mean to tell me you think that it was wrong for the 9-11 hijackers to crash into the WTC and it's THIER fault there has been 2 wars in the middle east?

just getting shit straight here since you're totally denying shit ...yet again.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2004, 08:31:39 PM »
look at how incoherent your post is. on top of that, you continue to tell the same lies over and over again. You guys are fools, man.

so you mean to tell me you think that it was wrong for the 9-11 hijackers to crash into the WTC and it's THIER fault there has been 2 wars in the middle east?

just getting shit straight here since you're totally denying shit ...yet again.

1. Yes, time and time again, yes yes yes, it was wrong for the 9/11 hijackers to crash into the WTC

2. The second question betrays  your ignorance, you assume that 19 arab men have the ability to influence how America conducts its foreign policy. Wars conducted by America, especially in the Middle East is a result of American elites (Masons, Zionists lobbies) attempting to expand their interests.  So no, its not their fault directly, but I dont think the WTC attacks helped the situation.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2004, 08:33:35 PM »
To finish off, cuz Im done with this thread, Gigantic waste of my time.

1. Smerlus, u have nothing better to do than determine the extention of possession in a sentence?

2. Engle, take it like a man and shut ya mouth. You got your hands slapped when i caught u reaching. You came, you posted, you stunk up the place and made a fool of ya self.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2004, 08:54:08 PM »
To finish off, cuz Im done with this thread, Gigantic waste of my time.

1. Smerlus, u have nothing better to do than determine the extention of possession in a sentence?

2. Engle, take it like a man and shut ya mouth. You got your hands slapped when i caught u reaching. You came, you posted, you stunk up the place and made a fool of ya self.

if you practice reading, you'll see i was only voicing my opinion that this message board can be as ghetto as it want spelling wise....and if jamal's idea of a good saturday night is to correct grammer on a message board...he's a bigger deuche bag than i thought....really nothing against you tech

Woodrow

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2004, 08:55:26 PM »
Keep working as a short order cook at your fake ass sizzler.

Oh man, I guess I forgot that in 10 years you'll be making more money than me! I guess that assistant manager position at your e-coli ridden establishemnt pays pretty well!

Make me some gravy.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2004, 09:41:50 PM »
Keep working as a short order cook at your fake ass sizzler.

Oh man, I guess I forgot that in 10 years you'll be making more money than me! I guess that assistant manager position at your e-coli ridden establishemnt pays pretty well!

Make me some gravy.

I was going to leave, but I had to clown this stalker for this stupid shit. Okay, Ill say this in a very slow and clear, consice manner, so you can follow, cool?

In this wonderful capitalist society of ours, people have jobs. Human beings throughout all walks of life are involved in employment. Follow so far, ese?  Employment is based on several factors, among them age, training , education etc.

Teenagers and young adults who got to school fulltime and seek employment usually do it in a part time/ sometime full time position and some random store. This age group is not the biggest income making age groups. (Richie Rich aside....)

Thus, it would be highly moronic, grossly ignorant, horribly incorrect to assume that a UNIVERSITY STUDENT who works part time at a RESTAURANT will work at that RESTAURANT for his entire working career, UNIVERSITY degree aside. "Hey fuck that Poly Scy graduate degree, man, I wanna work at Swiss Chalet my whole life."

In conclusion, Engle- you fuckin crackhead, once again, for the BAJILLIONITH time in the annals of WCC's history, you made a post without a purpose. A comment without meaning. No after effects. No thought process involved. No questions raised, or interests perked. Certainly no knowledge gained or information accessed. Nothing. You do nothing for me, nothing for TOT, nothing for the poor impressionable saps here (we got alot of em folks) that could be influenced by your nothing , and subsequently flood this board with nothing.

Bitch, take ya delicate ass out of this thread. Go back to the lab.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2004, 09:44:40 PM »
You do nothing for me
you sure spent a lot of time trying to discredit me!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2004, 09:46:21 PM »
^ One of my best yet. Top 3, i think all time. Lets get some opinions. You motherfuckers are no fun.   8)

*Bumps Quik "Inside Out" and laughs some more at Engle*

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2004, 09:48:47 PM »
You do nothing for me
you sure spent a lot of time trying to discredit me!

The sonning temptation was too great.

*Gazes at the sky*

Forgive me father. Anyways, Im thinking in my marijuana induced state, that this is the irony of the sonner/sonnee relationship. You do nothing, but your making fun of your nothing is entertaining.

Hmmm

*Gazes at the sky*

- Lewis Carroll