Author Topic: would you fuck this chick?  (Read 979 times)

Don Breezio

Re:would you fuck this chick?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2004, 01:13:34 AM »
I would put a bag over hear head and whole body if u says she's ugly, then make holes by her mouth,pussy, tits and ass ;D

why go to all that trouble for an ugly chick...just hit the lights & close your eyes...you'll never know the diff.

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2004, 02:04:00 AM »
I would put a bag over hear head and whole body if u says she's ugly, then make holes by her mouth,pussy, tits and ass ;D

why go to all that trouble for an ugly chick...just hit the lights & close your eyes...you'll never know the diff.
LMAO
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2004, 02:10:10 AM »
is this 1 of those jokes where "she" turns out to be a he?

LMAO, naah...But I'll tell ya one thing, she sure does look like a guy in person.

Ah,but you don't feel that once you fuck her! ;D ;)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2004, 08:28:22 AM »
lol at NIK. Don't look that bad, but nuthin i'd actually wanna fuck

uh, if u seen her before that don't really work

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2004, 08:49:51 AM »

sure it does...just picture somebody else when your hittin that shit...then when its over...pull out...pull your pants up...and run out of the room before she can turn the lights on....then your still all good.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2004, 08:49:55 AM »
Fuck man...We gotta get up some real pics, so ya'll can eat your words and throw up.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2004, 09:00:44 AM »

sure it does...just picture somebody else when your hittin that shit...then when its over...pull out...pull your pants up...and run out of the room before she can turn the lights on....then your still all good.

LMAO @ escapin like that...and u might try to think of that other chick u'd luv to lay but u'd still know who ure fuckin

and yeah NIK, why don't you show us some real bad pics lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2004, 09:05:50 AM »

LMAO @ escapin like that...and u might try to think of that other chick u'd luv to lay but u'd still know who ure fuckin

alright then this'll fix that.....get in a dark room with her...close your eyes...and spin around 20 times so you get real dizzy...then just stumble over and fuck the first thing you hit...you may never know what it is...but you dont know its her  ;D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2004, 09:09:57 AM »

alright then this'll fix that.....get in a dark room with her...close your eyes...and spin around 20 times so you get real dizzy...then just stumble over and fuck the first thing you hit...you may never know what it is...but you dont know its her  ;D

LMAO, might work till she turns on the light and asks u to leave the cat alone or whatever the fuck

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 09:14:47 AM »

LMAO, might work till she turns on the light and asks u to leave the cat alone or whatever the fuck

c'mon you tellin me her retarded ass can get over to the light switch before you can finish off inside the cat? man...gimme 90 seconds ill be done and bookin it out the door before she realizes what i've just done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 09:31:13 AM »

and yeah NIK, why don't you show us some real bad pics lol

That's the only one scanned, but wait till you guys see some real pics...LOL

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2004, 10:17:37 AM »

Her pussy is one of the ugliest things about her... ::)

But tell me, are you seriously that desperate?

So u fucked!?

I bet that's your Ex girlfriend and this is your "Revenge" for her dumpin your bitch ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2004, 10:25:35 AM »
You bet wrong.

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2004, 11:47:11 AM »
LMFAO ^^^ ur bet is VERY wrong...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2004, 01:32:28 PM »
NIK: I am waiting :D

Luke: I feel for ya.
1. U take 90 seconds to cum in a cat, how long does it take in a fine gurl with the lights on then? They prolly always gotta wipe it off their chests or sumthin lol
2. U have evidently never met/been with a chick with an IQ of above 70. Truly sad ;D