Author Topic: Cam'ron has beef with Eminem???  (Read 1436 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Cam'ron has beef with Eminem???
« on: May 05, 2004, 02:23:37 PM »
Check the article below that I read at shadybase.com . This potential could make for a few interesting diss tracks, to say the least. Could Em have found a ''worthy'' opponent? Read on:

''Taken from Boxden:

In an interview with New York disc jockey Kay Slay, Camron, a Harlem area artist, discusses his new “beef” with Shady Records performing artist, Eminem. Their beef reportedly stems from the latest D-12 video, '40 oz,' which was released as a bonus DVD on their latest LP, "D-12 World."

Two tracks have reportedly been leaked to the DJ, and are entitled, "Kill 'Em Cam," and "My Bitch," which is a freestyle.

“See I had no problem with the bitch till he released this video. It was all gravy until then. Things done changed and he know it. ” Cam said.

During the video, some would say, Eminem deliberately attacks Cam, while attempting to recreate a scene from a recent Camron video, "Get em Girls."
Camron also said he had no respect for Eminem's style of "singing on records like a little bitch," an overt reference to Eminem's latest hit "My Band."

Regardless of record sales, one of the diss records samples an old Elvis hit, "All Shook Up" and is entitled, "Kill 'Em Cam," and will be hit among Dipset fans. The other, "My Bitch," is a freestyle over the latest D-12 hit, "My Band" instrumental and is to appear on Kay Slay's latest mixtape cd, "Street Beef, Can They Handle It?"

The tape reportedly will also feature disses from Kay Slay himself to Shady records disc jockey, DJ Green Lantern.''
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Cam'ron has beef with Eminem???
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 02:27:17 PM »
props, cam's wack, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 02:30:32 PM »
Yeah, I'm not a Cam or Diplomats fan either. However, I think that Cam going at Eminem and labeling him a ''bitch'' will only bring one hell of a diss out of Em...it could be Em VS. Benzino all over again, lol.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 02:44:48 PM »
The tape reportedly will also feature disses from Kay Slay himself to Shady records disc jockey, DJ Green Lantern.''

lol at kay slay...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 04:02:28 PM »
There is no beef the article is fake   ~Beef update~

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2004, 04:59:02 PM »
There is no beef the article is fake   ~Beef update~

lol  @ the site

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2004, 05:32:26 PM »
Em would rip camron apart, that dude is whack although if this was true i would love to hear the disses.  

What i dont get is how no one has really made a real good eminem diss song.  There are so many things that you can make fun of eminem about, how has no one done it well?
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 05:56:22 PM »
Eminem does a good job of pointing out his own faults, maybe it doesn't leave people much to work with, kinda like the end of 8 mile, lol...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 06:13:12 PM »
Cam'ron can make funny diss songs (Dear Stan) but Em (who I don't like but I admit can battle) would beat him (no homo) no problem.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2004, 12:57:01 AM »
fake.

but lol at these shady groupies who think feminem will take out killa.

PLEASE, camron ended stan spits career with 'dear stan'

camron had the whole NY laughing at that little chump Nas with his barrage of relentless disses.

^^^ these disses were hard hitting, personal and funny. im telling you dudes right now, camron would embarrass your favourite rapper in a single diss track. especially this little faggot feminem.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2004, 05:19:23 AM »
fake.

camron had the whole NY laughing at that little chump Nas with his barrage of relentless disses.

^^^ these disses were hard hitting, personal and funny. im telling you dudes right now, camron would embarrass your favourite rapper in a single diss track. especially this little faggot feminem.

yes duckman, cam is a much better lyricist.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2004, 06:07:09 AM »
fake.

at least we know Jim Jones is canadian or some shit

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2004, 08:01:14 AM »
Cam Ron is a much better lyricist? Not that I'm trying to defend EMinem or anything, but culd you guys tell me what you think makes a good lyricist? I'm up for an argumnet.                              (Can someone say Dylan?)

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2004, 08:02:01 AM »
ip says he's a brit.. and more.. lol

dipse.. uhh... wsatkins foo whut ;)

or is he reppin that wild wild side.. at leeds met uni...  :D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 08:07:17 AM by Overseer »

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2004, 08:36:14 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

i got so many ip addresses it aint even funny. overseer, watch me post from manchester on fri or sat. i got some aliases too, lets play cat and mouse  ;D ;D ;D. you have come close to catching me once but i sneaked out.

*wipes eyebrow*

that was mighty close!

all i do is have fun on the net and love taking people like smerlus on a long long ride without him even realising. some of you nerds take hip hop wayyyy too seriously.

P.S. Dipset are the GOAT group