Author Topic: yall have respect for puffy in here?  (Read 463 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
yall have respect for puffy in here?
« on: May 05, 2004, 07:55:06 PM »
I don't understand why people are on his nuts nowadays, dood is a CERTIFIED RAT. He is a snitch, and he did it on a national level. If U dunno what I'm talkin about, go slap yourself.

It's tha funniest thing when I see people on his nuts cuzz he gave some money away to those in need, WOW. Like no one does that. It is your duty to spread funds, If U got thousands, U hand out some ones, dats what me & billions of people were taught when they was yay high. But what does this nigga puffy do? he has a fuckin HUGE mtv special about givin money out.

All his hustles aside, at the end of the day, he is a RAT. I'm surprised he hasn't been assassinated already. He will die a thousand deaths.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

Re:yall have respect for puffy in here?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 08:08:38 PM »
I recognize his unlikeable qualities, but I still like him because he just doesn't give a fuck.  He does things big in a big way and doesn't give a shit that people know how he is.   For some reason that makes me think he's pretty fucking cool.  

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 08:12:06 PM »
i don't think i ever really had much respect for puff, even back when he first came out. he's a good business man, but i can't say much else.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 08:15:03 PM »
Hey, that's a good distinction, I didn't really think about it, but I guess I don't really respect him as a person, but I definately respect him as a businessman.  If he says something's going to sell, and you don't respect that opinion... you need to get your head outta your ass.  You can put money on that shit, better returns than the stock market.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 08:21:54 PM »
not that many artists are willing to give up thousands of dollars to something that in no way benefits them. i respect puff for his music because i enjoy the stuff he did up until about 2000...i respect him now because he hasnt changed his style at all really...he's no more pop now than he was in 98...but music changes with the times and i dont like the music he does now. but in the end of the day...if the dude is a snitch it doesnt hurt me in any way, it doesnt hurt anybody i care about in any way...so i could really care less.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2004, 08:29:44 PM »
ofcourse, he's the defenition of a business-man. can't knock him on that....but there still is no respect for him because of the fact he's a RAT. He sacrifised a seed he made so he won't have to spend a day in jail. There is no loyalty, U can not trust the man, he does everything for self and self only, even when he is trying 2 help people in need. How do U think he came up? prolly cheating, especially on his own.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2004, 08:34:11 PM »
not that many artists are willing to give up thousands of dollars to something that in no way benefits them.

ahahahahahahahaha......this is exactly what his intentions were. Actually that's what THE AMERICAN MEDIA's intentions are as a whole. Puffy didn't benefit from it??? He made it a HUGE event so he can look like a good guy and get some respect back. But real muthafucaz kno wassup. Don't act like he did some big thing, and yes MANY artists give money away. They just don't get the media attached to their nuts when they're doin it. Doin good deeds is doin good deeds, U do it for god.

COMING IN 2008.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 08:47:57 PM »
^ With all respects, you have no argument there.  You could say ultimately that the reason anybody does anything good is because it makes them feel good themself, which is ultimately selfish.  

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 10:26:12 PM »
i stopped carin what rappers do in their own time a while back
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2004, 10:33:11 PM »
Aside from the whole Shyne incident, I think Puff is cool.  I like his "no-bullshit" attitude, and hes doing bigg things.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2004, 11:48:41 PM »
I still believe, and even moreso now that I've read the Shyne interview, that Puffy somehow had suntin' to do with either the 1st time Pac got shotin NY, the last time Pac got shot, or both.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2004, 01:59:12 AM »
if you are talking about the shyne incident then you are a fool.

there were cameras in the club.

puffy didnt shoot one bullet. what do you want puffy to do? he aint superman yo.

you are the rat bitch.

*watches puffy throw 30 g's straight into this chumps face*

go buy some clean clothes yo! get your mind right!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2004, 02:23:55 AM »
shut tha fuc up faggot...groupy ass nigga, watch me bust a nut in yo face....get yo facts strate, i neva said puffy shot nobody.....and the cameras didn't determine shit in court......puffy testified against shyne in court and payed many of the witnesses to testify against him.......all facts, dont make me get into it.

COMING IN 2008.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2004, 02:35:24 AM »
plus.. puff had JC behind him.. no not jesus, but a living miracle worker.. jonnie cochran

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2004, 03:10:57 AM »
shut tha fuc up faggot...groupy ass nigga, watch me bust a nut in yo face....get yo facts strate, i neva said puffy shot nobody.....and the cameras didn't determine shit in court......puffy testified against shyne in court and payed many of the witnesses to testify against him.......all facts, dont make me get into it.

you mad?

fall back and go get the facts kid, you hold ZERO weight.

dont talk about stuff you dont know shit about.

you aint big enough to eat at the table, nope!