Author Topic: yall have respect for puffy in here?  (Read 462 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:yall have respect for puffy in here?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2004, 05:16:27 AM »
yall have respect for puffy in here?

no.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hector

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2004, 07:08:22 AM »
I respect puffy for being a great businessman.  I used to hate him to the extreme, but now I respect him as a businessman.  I have no idea what puffy gave charity to, or anything else that he has done, other than the tracks on biggie's first 2 albums, and any song he was on with wc artists.  Rapping I don't like him, but some of his old  producing I do.  and I don't know anything bout his personal life.  I respect him as a business man, and I don't take business personal.

bez

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2004, 07:10:56 AM »
Hell yer I respect him.  You gotta look what the man has done for himself.  Who cares if he saved his own ass and let Shyne take the jail time.  You gotta do what you gotta do and if he thought that doing tha to Shyne was his only way out then I give him even more props.  Its every man for himself in this world, Rat or no rat.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2004, 08:16:36 AM »
I respect puffy for being a great businessman.  I used to hate him to the extreme, but now I respect him as a businessman.  Rapping I don't like him, but some of his old  producing I do

yup. i don't know enuff about how he did Shyne to really judge him for that, but payin witnesses toi testify seems kinda fucked up to me. as a person he might not deserve respect, but i don't know about him well enuff to tell and actually i don't care too much

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2004, 09:15:06 AM »
like most of the others in here have said, i respect him for what he has achieved, in terms of the business side, as for rapping/producing, i dont really feel anything about it, good or bad...to me its harmless... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2004, 11:32:43 AM »
Who cares if he saved his own ass and let Shyne take the jail time.  You gotta do what you gotta do and if he thought that doing tha to Shyne was his only way out then I give him even more props.  Its every man for himself in this world, Rat or no rat.

WOW...I'm losin respect for U just for saying that...U gotta be kidding me....

I asked if y'all respect Puffy in here, not if y'all respect his production or how he came up with his business.

Shyne pretty much LOST his damm life, he ain't gonna have a CHANCE for parole till 2009....why? cuzz Puffy punk ass said he shot into tha crowd when he really shot in tha ceiling to get people 2 get outta tha club....SAVING puffy's life basically cuzz HE was gettin shot at first by that dood "Scar's" crew....The bullets they found in them girls that were shot was from a .45....SHYNE had a .9, SHYNE's 2 bullets were found in the ceiling....When caught outside the club he had 13 of the 15 bullets his gun carried still in there....NOW HOW THA FUCK CAN U SAY U GOT RESPECT FOR PUFFY when he didn't get SHYNE a good lawyer, AND testified against him for no reason to save his own ass instead of going at it and fighting the case like a man....

U say he had Johnnie Cochran....so what? dat man is a lying son of a bitch that will go to hell, he pays everyone 2 save his own ass too....trust that.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2004, 11:36:26 AM »
Hell yer I respect him.  You gotta look what the man has done for himself.  Who cares if he saved his own ass and let Shyne take the jail time.  You gotta do what you gotta do and if he thought that doing tha to Shyne was his only way out then I give him even more props.  Its every man for himself in this world, Rat or no rat.

Just...wow.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2004, 11:37:40 AM »
and WHY IN THE FUCK would U be suprised he gives money 2 charities? so does EVERY other rapper....see, I kno people that have charities, I've seen tha long ass list full of foundations....Tha owners are all in 1st names, but from what I recall Ja Rule has one, Ludacris, 50, Dre, Cube, Nas, Jay-Z, Russel Simmons, Snoop, etc etc EVERYBODY who is ANYBODY....I mean it'd your duty to give money away....why everybody goin "WOW, I had no idea Puffy would do something like this"....Why wouldn't he? it's not even in tha question....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2004, 12:30:16 PM »
I dont care about puffy, fuck him.

West Coast!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2004, 01:05:16 PM »
Shyne pretty much LOST his damm life, he ain't gonna have a CHANCE for parole till 2009....why? cuzz Puffy punk ass said he shot into tha crowd when he really shot in tha ceiling to get people 2 get outta tha club....SAVING puffy's life basically cuzz HE was gettin shot at first by that dood "Scar's" crew....The bullets they found in them girls that were shot was from a .45....SHYNE had a .9, SHYNE's 2 bullets were found in the ceiling....When caught outside the club he had 13 of the 15 bullets his gun carried still in there....NOW HOW THA FUCK CAN U SAY U GOT RESPECT FOR PUFFY when he didn't get SHYNE a good lawyer, AND testified against him for no reason to save his own ass instead of going at it and fighting the case like a man....

i admit i didn't know the details cause i never cared about shyne much, but if this is true and nothin crucial left out then Puffy is a fuckin bitch for that, period. Fuck him for that then. Even Nas had a line about how he didn't like how he did Shyne, so i guess it was a bitch move

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2004, 01:05:49 PM »
I dont care about puffy, fuck him.

West Coast!

lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2004, 11:23:12 PM »
i admit i didn't know the details cause i never cared about shyne much, but if this is true and nothin crucial left out then Puffy is a fuckin bitch for that, period. Fuck him for that then. Even Nas had a line about how he didn't like how he did Shyne, so i guess it was a bitch move

exactly.....he's a fucin cockroach.

COMING IN 2008.