Author Topic: Beef: Cam vs. Em  (Read 208 times)

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
Beef: Cam vs. Em
« on: May 06, 2004, 05:49:26 PM »
In an interview with New York disc jockey Kay Slay, Camron, a Harlem area artist, discusses his new “beef” with Shady Records performing artist, Eminem. Their beef reportedly stems from the latest D-12 video, '40 oz,' which was released as a bonus DVD on their latest LP, "D-12 World."

Two tracks have reportedly been leaked to the DJ, and are entitled, "Kill 'Em Cam," and "My Bitch," which is a freestyle.

“See I had no problem with the bitch till he released this video. It was all gravy until then. Things done changed and he know it. ” Cam said.

During the video, some would say, Eminem deliberately attacks Cam, while attempting to recreate a scene from a recent Camron video, "Get em Girls."

Camron also said he had no respect for Eminem's style of "singing on records like a little bitch," an overt reference to Eminem's latest hit "My Band."

Regardless of record sales, one of the diss records samples an old Elvis hit, "All Shook Up" and is entitled, "Kill 'Em Cam," and will be hit among Dipset fans. The other, "My Bitch," is a freestyle over the latest D-12 hit, "My Band" instrumental and is to appear on Kay Slay's latest mixtape cd, "Street Beef, Can They Handle It?"

The tape reportedly will also feature disses from Kay Slay himself to Shady records disc jockey, DJ Green Lantern.

lol, this should be funny, emienm should rip cam lol, even though i dont particularly like either of them, but if em can't get the better of the pink gangsta, then theres somthin up...
"clown ass white boy and a pink wearing black dude." str8 comedy  ;D

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:Beef: Cam vs. Em
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 06:08:53 PM »
 8)

Hatesrats 2oooIV
(Sit's back and watches....)

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 06:26:37 PM »
I doubt eminem will say shit, The only reason he was clownin on benzino and murder inc is because he had 50 and g unit co signing the beef. before he had 50 I remember eminem reportedly backing down from nelly!!! If them G unit  cats got any real class they wont get involved with this. I dont see eminem participating in the little joe buddens fued so g unit shouldnt get involved against cam, but lyrically em would kill cam. either that or maybe this will inspire cam to drop some dope lyrics like he used to. this shit smells fishy.......isn't cam's new album dropping soon?........this is great publicity for cameron. :-X

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 06:38:54 PM »
Eminem will kill his faggot ass.  I like Camrons debut album "Confessions of Fire" but after that he fell apart, actually that one other song "What Means the World To U" was aite too, but ever since he's been on Roc-A-Fella's tip, hes sucked cock.

Jome