Author Topic: E.1999 Eternal  (Read 5717 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: E.1999 Eternal
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2002, 11:05:58 AM »
Definatley the best hip hop album EVER.

too bad that the;

the chonic
doggystyle
it takes a nation of millions to hold us back
illmatic
ready 2 die
dogg food
all eyez on me
me against he world
cypress hill
black sunday
safe and sound
straight outta compton
amerikkkas most wanted
death certificate
fear of a black planet
the geat adventures of slick rick
criminal minded
36 chambers
tical
cuban linx
liquid swords
at the speed of life

and like a billion other classic were never made  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

min0rity

« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2002, 11:51:43 AM »
damn i can't believe this thread is still going...lmao

anyways, album AIN'T CLASSIC......if this album is classic then better call twista and psycodrama the legends....

but don't get me wrong the album is pretty dope.....

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2002, 07:02:28 PM »
Fuck here we go again. The album is classic, nuff said. We already established this through a general consensus/majority of opinion that the album was classic. Its pretty much common knowledge/written in stone/generally agreed by the public at large that the album is classic.

And no, just cuz the album is classic doesnt mean Twista or Physco Drama are legends. Twista or Physco Drama have NEVER even come close to putting out an album the same caliber as BTNHresurrection, let alone E.1999 Eternal.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

min0rity

« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2002, 06:24:54 AM »
Fuck here we go again. The album is classic, nuff said. We already established this through a general consensus/majority of opinion that the album was classic. Its pretty much common knowledge/written in stone/generally agreed by the public at large that the album is classic.

And no, just cuz the album is classic doesnt mean Twista or Physco Drama are legends. Twista or Physco Drama have NEVER even come close to putting out an album the same caliber as BTNHresurrection, let alone E.1999 Eternal.

look i don't want any beef with you but i do want to have a valid argument with you about this cuz imho this album AIN'T classic....90% of tracks you rated for this album was all 5/5 which is straight bullshit...so you telling me that this album is THE best album ever?????  ::) even the greatest albums that are classics in public opinion and wayyyyyyy better than e.1999 has several flaws.......

and to say twista never put an album on the same level as bone's worst album is straight dick riding..thats like saying a student is teaching the teacher....yo you really need to expand your music taste and start listening to underground shit too instead of overrateing albums that sell well

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2002, 10:29:21 AM »

look i don't want any beef with you but i do want to have a valid argument with you about this cuz imho this album AIN'T classic....90% of tracks you rated for this album was all 5/5 which is straight bullshit...so you telling me that this album is THE best album ever?????  ::) even the greatest albums that are classics in public opinion and wayyyyyyy better than e.1999 has several flaws.......

and to say twista never put an album on the same level as bone's worst album is straight dick riding..thats like saying a student is teaching the teacher....yo you really need to expand your music taste and start listening to underground shit too instead of overrateing albums that sell well

You know NOTHING about my musical tastes, or how I form my opinions. I listen to shitloads of albums that havent sold, from Gang Starr to Pete Rock/CL Smooth to KRS to Goodie Mob to Black Moon. I dont think ANY of those artists have ever made a platinum album before [someone correct me if im wrong]. Im probably one of the most musically diverse cats on this site. Half this site only listens to west coast music, while I listen to ALL types of hip hop.

Oh, and E.1999 Eternal IS a classic by public opinion. It was listed in Rolling Stone Magezine's "essential recordings of the 90's", it was listed in Vibe's "100 best albums of the 20th century", almost every reviewer at Amazon.com [probably the biggest public internet album service that lets you rate albums] gave it a perfect 5 stars. In addition to that, almost everyone at this board [and pretty much anyother hip hop board on the internet] consider the album to be classic by general consenus. The album won a Grammy Award [the most prestigious award an artist can win]. And to even further my point, its a 7-year old album, and it still sells over 10,000 copies a week. If that isnt critical acclaim, then NOTHING is. Just face it, the album is classic. You're opinion is in a very small minority [which explains your name I guess].

As for Twista being Bone's teacher, thats a fucking joke. Bone has put 100 x more classic material than Twista ever will. That too, is a general consensus, cuz its the TRUTH.

I aint trying to start beef, but im just telling you the real.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2002, 02:13:08 PM »
Twista came out in 1990 and bones Faces of Death came out in 1992.......How tha fuck are they biting? Twista wasnt even famous, plus Twista got no harmony........

And Plzz, dont ever call Psycho Drama legends again........LOL, dat had me going.........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

min0rity

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2002, 10:07:33 AM »

You know NOTHING about my musical tastes, or how I form my opinions. I listen to shitloads of albums that havent sold, from Gang Starr to Pete Rock/CL Smooth to KRS to Goodie Mob to Black Moon. I dont think ANY of those artists have ever made a platinum album before [someone correct me if im wrong]. Im probably one of the most musically diverse cats on this site. Half this site only listens to west coast music, while I listen to ALL types of hip hop.

Oh, and E.1999 Eternal IS a classic by public opinion. It was listed in Rolling Stone Magezine's "essential recordings of the 90's", it was listed in Vibe's "100 best albums of the 20th century", almost every reviewer at Amazon.com [probably the biggest public internet album service that lets you rate albums] gave it a perfect 5 stars. In addition to that, almost everyone at this board [and pretty much anyother hip hop board on the internet] consider the album to be classic by general consenus. The album won a Grammy Award [the most prestigious award an artist can win]. And to even further my point, its a 7-year old album, and it still sells over 10,000 copies a week. If that isnt critical acclaim, then NOTHING is. Just face it, the album is classic. You're opinion is in a very small minority [which explains your name I guess].

As for Twista being Bone's teacher, thats a fucking joke. Bone has put 100 x more classic material than Twista ever will. That too, is a general consensus, cuz its the TRUTH.

I aint trying to start beef, but im just telling you the real.

i COULD give a rats ass about what your musical taste is.....and by you saying bone is 100X better than twista is your opinion and its 100% bullshit.....i'm from the midwest where these types of flow was born so i know what the fuck i'm talking about....face it bone bit twista's style  and 36 mafia's beats....lol..oh yeah you need to start listening to underground more...

min0rity

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2002, 10:16:06 AM »
Twista came out in 1990 and bones Faces of Death came out in 1992.......How tha fuck are they biting? Twista wasnt even famous, plus Twista got no harmony........

And Plzz, dont ever call Psycho Drama legends again........LOL, dat had me going.........

yeah twista got no harmony but he can flow fast and you can understand every fucking word he says while bone....you can't understand a single word they say (except for the chorus) lol...and so what if bone got harmony??? you act like they were the first rappers  with harmony....bone is FAKE...and what the fuck is famous got to do with who is better??? if that was the case i guess nelly is the best rapper ever right????

and when i said twista and psyco drama are legends it was a word of EXPRESSION....get it foo????  hellrazor was saying that e.1999 was classic....so i said if THAT is classic twista and psyco drama are legends....i never said they were legends in general....2pac is the only legend man...i'm only comparing twista and psycodrama to bone.....so whatever...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2002, 01:28:32 PM »

bone is FAKE...and what the fuck is famous got to do with who is better??? if that was the case i guess nelly is the best rapper ever right????

I meant Twista wasn't famous around 1991 - 92, so how tha fuck are bone biting him?

And how is DJ Uneek who's lived in LA all his life biting 3-6 Mafia?......3-6 were Midwest Underground back then, there's
no way Uneek was biting them.......lmao.......His beats are wayy better than Juicy J anyway.......

And how can u not undrestand Bone? I undrestand mostly everything they say when I listen 2 it a couple of times.......Tha only person who's hard 2 undrestand is Bizzy Bone who mumbles alot, most of tha time he mumbles cuz he's giving out messages.......sw

And Who's more REAL in real life and topic wise of songs?

3-6, Twista, or Bone......lol......Bone Easily, u cant deny it. Tha shit dat they rap about is actually Real, nahmean?

It's like askin yo which lyrics are more real?
Minority's verse on Puzzles of Life or Sccit's? Minority easy......lol
But my lyrics are more real on tha remix......haha <<In progress.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

min0rity

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2002, 03:17:32 PM »

I meant Twista wasn't famous around 1991 - 92, so how tha fuck are bone biting him?

And how is DJ Uneek who's lived in LA all his life biting 3-6 Mafia?......3-6 were Midwest Underground back then, there's
no way Uneek was biting them.......lmao.......His beats are wayy better than Juicy J anyway.......

And how can u not undrestand Bone? I undrestand mostly everything they say when I listen 2 it a couple of times.......Tha only person who's hard 2 undrestand is Bizzy Bone who mumbles alot, most of tha time he mumbles cuz he's giving out messages.......sw

And Who's more REAL in real life and topic wise of songs?

3-6, Twista, or Bone......lol......Bone Easily, u cant deny it. Tha shit dat they rap about is actually Real, nahmean?

It's like askin yo which lyrics are more real?
Minority's verse on Puzzles of Life or Sccit's? Minority easy......lol
But my lyrics are more real on tha remix......haha <<In progress.

yo FUCKING THANK YOU for coming at me with respect so i'm gonna show you the same..

if you think i HATE bone....i don't ...the point that i want to make to some of the cocksuckers are that BONE wasn't the first to come out with their style or their beats....i'm just sick of motherfuckers saying how bone was the first to do this, first to do that...damn you and i both know that ain't it

and oh all right.....i DID go kinda far by saying that bone was fake..well they ain't....they DID made an impact by putting the midwestern flow on the map and for them being sucessful..

and you're talking to somebody that OWNS 3 bone albums and other bone solos (flesh n bone) so i can't be hatin....its just that i don't agree with your boy hellrazors ratings on e.1999..i mean come on now...how in the world is 90% of tracks on e.1999 all 5 out of 5???? even some of the greatest albums has its share of flaws and both you and i and HE knows that this album is nowhere the best album in histroy of rap..

and FOR REAL...i ain't fronting...there is NO WAY you could understand every fucking word coming out of any of the bones... maybe after 983579374 listens lol...but hey who knows you might have a better hearing than me....

and topic wise....i DO AGREE with you there bone does have a lot of meanings in their music.......

but i still think twista is better than bone.....but hey we all have differences....btw yo if you own twistas second album go listen to it NOW!!!!! you can't say it ain't dope...  

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2002, 08:40:47 PM »

yo FUCKING THANK YOU for coming at me with respect so i'm gonna show you the same..

if you think i HATE bone....i don't ...the point that i want to make to some of the cocksuckers are that BONE wasn't the first to come out with their style or their beats....i'm just sick of motherfuckers saying how bone was the first to do this, first to do that...damn you and i both know that ain't it

and oh all right.....i DID go kinda far by saying that bone was fake..well they ain't....they DID made an impact by putting the midwestern flow on the map and for them being sucessful..

and you're talking to somebody that OWNS 3 bone albums and other bone solos (flesh n bone) so i can't be hatin....its just that i don't agree with your boy hellrazors ratings on e.1999..i mean come on now...how in the world is 90% of tracks on e.1999 all 5 out of 5???? even some of the greatest albums has its share of flaws and both you and i and HE knows that this album is nowhere the best album in histroy of rap..

and FOR REAL...i ain't fronting...there is NO WAY you could understand every fucking word coming out of any of the bones... maybe after 983579374 listens lol...but hey who knows you might have a better hearing than me....

and topic wise....i DO AGREE with you there bone does have a lot of meanings in their music.......

but i still think twista is better than bone.....but hey we all have differences....btw yo if you own twistas second album go listen to it NOW!!!!! you can't say it ain't dope...  

This coming from a guy who thinks there are only 4 classic rap albums. ROFLMAO.......

Anyway, please dont critique my reviews, cuz they are some of the best reviews on the net. Im tired of reading shit reviews on hip hop albums everywhere I go, so I put more effort into my reviews for that reason. When you start writing some reviews, than you'll have some room to talk, but until then, please refrain from doing so......and keep in mind, it was Incognito and Jake who chose ME to be a staff reviewer for Hip Hop Reviewed, cuz they know my shit is on point 99.9% time...........

Oh, and E.1999 Eternal's production absolutly DESTROYS any production that 3-6 Mafia ever made. E.1999 Eternal was made with REAL instruments, not some bullshit-ass fake computerized drum machine. That fact ALONE makes Eternal's production easily better than anything from Twista or 3-6 Mafia. And Bone is fake?? Hahahahaha. Now you're just trying to say dumb shit to try and get under my skin, but it aint gonna work.

min0rity

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2002, 03:23:04 AM »

This coming from a guy who thinks there are only 4 classic rap albums. ROFLMAO.......

Anyway, please dont critique my reviews, cuz they are some of the best reviews on the net. Im tired of reading shit reviews on hip hop albums everywhere I go, so I put more effort into my reviews for that reason. When you start writing some reviews, than you'll have some room to talk, but until then, please refrain from doing so......and keep in mind, it was Incognito and Jake who chose ME to be a staff reviewer for Hip Hop Reviewed, cuz they know my shit is on point 99.9% time...........

Oh, and E.1999 Eternal's production absolutly DESTROYS any production that 3-6 Mafia ever made. E.1999 Eternal was made with REAL instruments, not some bullshit-ass fake computerized drum machine. That fact ALONE makes Eternal's production easily better than anything from Twista or 3-6 Mafia. And Bone is fake?? Hahahahaha. Now you're just trying to say dumb shit to try and get under my skin, but it aint gonna work.

LMFAO!!!! this is coming from a guy that thinks every mainstream  album is classic not to mention claiming every single track off of e.1999 is 5 out of 5..... ::)

and since your the most ignorant motherfucker i've ever encountered on the net....let me explain AGAIN for the 43958783984734 time why a word "classic" isn't meant to be thrown around like your mom's pussy....i feel that classic word is very strong word....i'm not like you who likes to throw around that word every time an artist comes out with an album...classic means perfect to me....so whatever

and no disrespect to the homies bigjakedoggy dogg, and incognito but they are far i mean FARRRR from even being a reviewers...but i respect their reviews cuz they are NOT BIASED and not to mention when their shit gets critized...they don't bitch and cry like you do with every single member that complains with your bullshit review....but hey congradulations for being staffed.....you should get an award...lol.....i guess you spending your entire life writing reviews and focusing your life around me is finally paying off.....good job  ::)

anyways, you write the best reviews??? you HAVE NO credibility.....i mean the reviews are coming from a guy who is a RACIST against minorities but yet still listen to hip-hop....hmmmmm......oh yeah listen to some underground please.....you bubblegum popper

you saying that e.1999 eternal production DESTROYS 36 mafias??? bwhahahahahaha again thats only your OPINION which only worth about a cent so oh well...

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2002, 07:36:50 AM »

LMFAO!!!! this is coming from a guy that thinks every mainstream  album is classic not to mention claiming every single track off of e.1999 is 5 out of 5..... ::)

and since your the most ignorant motherfucker i've ever encountered on the net....let me explain AGAIN for the 43958783984734 time why a word "classic" isn't meant to be thrown around like your mom's pussy....i feel that classic word is very strong word....i'm not like you who likes to throw around that word every time an artist comes out with an album...classic means perfect to me....so whatever

and no disrespect to the homies bigjakedoggy dogg, and incognito but they are far i mean FARRRR from even being a reviewers...but i respect their reviews cuz they are NOT BIASED and not to mention when their shit gets critized...they don't bitch and cry like you do with every single member that complains with your bullshit review....but hey congradulations for being staffed.....you should get an award...lol.....i guess you spending your entire life writing reviews and focusing your life around me is finally paying off.....good job  ::)

anyways, you write the best reviews??? you HAVE NO credibility.....i mean the reviews are coming from a guy who is a RACIST against minorities but yet still listen to hip-hop....hmmmmm......oh yeah listen to some underground please.....you bubblegum popper

you saying that e.1999 eternal production DESTROYS 36 mafias??? bwhahahahahaha again thats only your OPINION which only worth about a cent so oh well...

Oh you're resorting to mama jokes now?? Goddman you're pathetic. You cant be any older than 11, I dont know why im wasting my time with you. Besides, me and 7th ALREADY herbed your fruitcake ass in front of the whole forum when we proved to you that Eternal IS a classic. Fuckin herb.

And dont ever in your pathetic, natural born life say you have more hip hop knowledge than me or my reviews arent on point. Boy, you dont know shit about hip hop and other than 2Pac, your taste fucking BLOWS. You have the hip hop knowledge of an fucking cockroach. I dont take anything you say seriously.

And im a racist? Ha!! Yea, im such a racist even though the people I called out got racist with me first. There you go runnin that fat dick suckin' mouth of yours on some bullshit when you dont even know the facts. Shut the fuck and quit makin an ass out of yourself.

Get off my dick already man.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2002, 09:08:46 AM »
Ill tell you what Minority, since my reviews are never on point and are biased [still lmao at that], and since you know SO much more about hip hop than I do, we'll both do a review on a album [the same album] and have the entire forum judge who's review is better. If I lose, Ill give you my position at Hip Hop Reviewed. That is how confident I am that ill win. If YOU lose, you cant ever post on this site again.

What do you say? Why dont you put your actions where your mouth is? If you're down, holla back.

min0rity

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2002, 10:33:13 AM »

Oh you're resorting to mama jokes now?? Goddman you're pathetic. You cant be any older than 11, I dont know why im wasting my time with you. Besides, me and 7th ALREADY herbed your fruitcake ass in front of the whole forum when we proved to you that Eternal IS a classic. Fuckin herb.

And dont ever in your pathetic, natural born life say you have more hip hop knowledge than me or my reviews arent on point. Boy, you dont know shit about hip hop and other than 2Pac, your taste fucking BLOWS. You have the hip hop knowledge of an fucking cockroach. I dont take anything you say seriously.

And im a racist? Ha!! Yea, im such a racist even though the people I called out got racist with me first. There you go runnin that fat dick suckin' mouth of yours on some bullshit when you dont even know the facts. Shut the fuck and quit makin an ass out of yourself.

Get off my dick already man.

yeah eternal was classic by 10-5 ::) you think 15 people is public opinion.....lmao...please go to school and learn my bitch

so i guess you think warren g, dre, crooked i, nas, cormega, biggie, twista, snoop, dogg pound, scarface, mobb deep, do or die, crucial conflict, are all garbage right??? yeah.....well you DO nothing but listen to MTV acts so that figures..

again you have NO CREDIBITLITY....you mainstream bitch haha its funny as hell when you start bugging out....your a fucking loser.....get a life...you shouldn't focus your whole entire life trying to diss me RACIST....lmao

and NO....get off my DICK...