Author Topic: my life is incredibly boring.  (Read 534 times)

infinite59

Re:my life is incredibly boring.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2004, 06:25:19 AM »
convert to Islam. Infinite will give u the run down and I'll coach.

Gladly---- here is the run down, but still, only Allah can make Muslims.

Much of what you said indicates the natural transformation of boy to man.  You are no longer fulfilled living in your most basic form.  You must continue in this direction, and take more steps forward to reach your highest potential.  Man at his highest state of being is not satisfied and fulfilled unless he is living to please the Creator, the Most High.  In Islam, we have a practical way for doing this, so that your job, your relationship with your wife and family, your interaction with the community, can all become a form of worship in following the program of Islam.

You mentioned that you no longer want to chase various women.You have clearly matured past your animalistic stage of just wanting to be a dog and chase around women and food.  This is a great virtue.

Islam is not a religion, but it is a way of life, it is a system and program so that you can put your whole life into complete order, starting with the submission to the Creator of all things, and reconnecting with your creator at five points in each day.  There is a proverb that says, spending time in prayer and meditation saves time, this is true, when you take time out in your days to perform the rituals of the 5 daily prayers, you are actually refocusing and saving time.  Prayers peformed at the mosque in the company of brothers are even more dear in the sight of Allah because then the believers hearts become one, one in submission to One God, who we ascribe no partners to, the Arabic word for Creator is Allah.

Music and entertainment can only hold your attention for so long.  The life of this world is glamurous and fleeting, it catches your eye and briefly holds your attention but has no real value.  Once you become a slave or servant to Allah you begin biulding your paradise for the hereafter.Islam is a program, not a slogan, so as that one can elevate their mind, body and spirit through submission to the Creator, the most high.  You must put your life in order.

You mentioned travelling and coming back with nothing.  Part of the training in Islam is that one gets what he traveled for.  If you travel for the sake of Allah to perform Hajj or pilgrimage to Mekkah than he will reward you with a cleansing of spirit and a cleansing of sins.  You will see people from all over the globe coming together from far distances to glorify the creator.  This is mankind in their most righteous state of submission to Allah.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 06:31:13 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2004, 06:47:31 AM »
man JTPlat i feel u man, ive been going through the exact same thing in the last days and weeks and its driving me crazy... its sickening. man hit me up on aim or msn or yahoo or some shit holla

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2004, 06:50:58 AM »
i find that when i get bored i tend to smoke green which in turns makes me antisocial (can't go for a drink, can't hold conversations well, forgetfulness etc.) so i try not to smoke all the time cos it fucks with my life i lose all motivation with it around too which sucks. but often then i'll be stuck with shit tv to watch so i don't, no books to read cos i've read them all the ones i got and havn't seen anything that interests me recently, get bored of the computer after an hour so unless i'm doing something with a friend i get bored very quickly so i do alot of thinking i just wish i could make more of my life. well maybe that will change when i get a job for my placement year of university, i sure hope it does cos i havn't really been happy for the last 3 or 4 years.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2004, 08:18:58 PM »
Change your perspective.  Life is what you make it.  Wake up each day with a feeling of giddy anticipation on what awaits you next.  Be outgoing and fuck your girlfriend like theres no tommorow, live like there is no tommorow.  Dont be bored, be yourself but with no regrets, no antagonistic views unless in friendly jest.  BE HAPPY.  Why not; we're not on this planet that long. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2004, 03:53:10 AM »
well Ima say it like this... some ppl just expect too much of life

Im still going to school and shit, so you always see the homies, but I really dont know what to do when school's over (which is soon) and we all split and Im lost in life
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 03:53:52 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2004, 07:44:24 AM »
Yo, I love life man..I always find going on a road trip with ya boys to somewhere dope is fun. Even in the car on the way there we just act a fool and just laugh and shit. I see my girlfriend almost everyday and have a good relationship with her.. I follow sports especially football. Lift.Box. you name it.I got hobbies like car audio and customizing cars.I love that shit.   I don't see how people can be so bored and have that outlook like there is absolutly nothing unless you aint got nothin....There is a million things to do. For example me and my boys we're just sittin around and we decided to go to Manhatten for the night which is about close to a 3 hour drive.

My parents make about 60,000 grand a year combined and I work for 6.75 an hour part time. Yet I still love life. Proves that money aint shit but an object.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2004, 07:49:55 AM »
My parents make about 60,000 grand a year

Man, that's still a lot of money, though.  

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2004, 09:18:24 AM »
convert to Islam. Infinite will give u the run down and I'll coach.

Either that or become a Pothead, what ever comes first.

are those two things that similar?  8)

now i see what ppl mean when they say: get a life

ironic comming from a person that spends his weekends on a message board

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2004, 09:41:54 AM »

My parents make about 60,000 grand a year combined and I work for 6.75 an hour part time. Yet I still love life. Proves that money aint shit but an object.

my dont make near half as much combined and I got no job.

headnut.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2004, 10:28:29 AM »
Punch someone that you dislike. You'll find you get a great buzz from it.
LoL

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2004, 05:46:17 PM »
you do not understand the northeast tho...It costs over 100,000 grand for a trailor. anywhere else its like 20,000....Its one of the most expensive places to live.The cost over everything is higher.

pappy

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2004, 09:13:24 PM »
I'm glad I don't live in New York...LOL

good we wouldnt want u in ny

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2004, 09:22:40 PM »
you do not understand the northeast tho...It costs over 100,000 grand for a trailor. anywhere else its like 20,000....Its one of the most expensive places to live.The cost over everything is higher.

Don't live there.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2004, 11:33:36 PM »
well Ima say it like this... some ppl just expect too much of life

REAL TALK....and to those that DO expect alot then FIGHT to make it alot....strugglin 2 reach that goal will bring U outta your state of boreness.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

pappy

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2004, 07:28:16 AM »

Don't live there.  

and do what?  move down south where there is so much stuff to do like watch paint dry.   an like last week watch the blimp that flew over the town