Author Topic: Military  (Read 312 times)

GoodLuvn169

Military
« on: May 06, 2004, 07:30:25 PM »
I was wondering if any one on this forum is a member of any of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.  I want to know what its like.  I'm only 17 now but i was thinking about going through ROTC at college and becoming an officer in the military, thats if i can get over my asthnma.  I have the grades and the test scores to get into a program like that.  But i want to know about the military as a whole, so if anyones currently an active duty or reservest or you know anyone; can you share some experiences?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Military
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 08:19:36 PM »
If you have a conscience and fear God dont join the US army
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 08:24:01 PM »
Go to college and enjoy life  ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 08:27:05 PM »
Go to college and enjoy life  ;)

Thats the good shiiiiit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 08:51:43 PM »

^what?

i know some guys in the army. and all they tell me about is how much fun they had. they'd travel for free, and get to meet TONS OF CHICKS THAT ARE DYING TO FUCK. that seems kinda cool to me. one guy told me that if you get into a certain division, you don't have to go to war or something like that. i don't know, but he's 30 now, was 18 when he joined, and is talking about going back into the army all the time. as for myself, i would never do it, but it depends on what you think about it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2004, 09:04:44 PM »
No surprise to me that all the punk motherfuckers who aren't in the military can easily spout off about how bad it is.  

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2004, 09:06:03 PM »

^what?

i know some guys in the army. and all they tell me about is how much fun they had. they'd for free, and get to meet TONS OF CHICKS THAT ARE DYING TO FUCK. that seems kinda cool to me. one guy told me that if you get into a certain division, you don't have to go to war or something like that. i don't know, but he's 30 now, was 18 when he joined, and is talking about going back into the army all the time. as for myself, i would never do it, but it depends on what you think about it.

Misery always needs company.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 09:54:37 AM by Maximus Powers »

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2004, 09:11:56 PM »
No surprise to me that all the punk motherfuckers who aren't in the military can easily spout off about how bad it is.  

Only losers join the military. One exception are those that join for college scholarships.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2004, 09:20:12 PM »
I noticed you replied, but the name vaguely reminded me of bullshit, so I didn't read what you wrote.  Of course, I don't know specifically why your name has a negative connotation, I simply don't remember who you are, you're unimportant enough... that it's more fun to inform you of my ignorance of your post, than it is to read the ignorance of your post.  Just thought that would interest you :)  

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »

I noticed you replied, but the name vaguely reminded me of bullshit, so I didn't read what you wrote.  Of course, I don't know specifically why your name has a negative connotation, I simply don't remember who you are, you're unimportant enough... that it's more fun to inform you of my ignorance of your post, than it is to read the ignorance of your post.  Just thought that would interest you :)  

How many sentences did you write on an unimportant person.

No more meth for you  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2004, 10:11:38 PM »

As opposed to all the punk motherfuckers who arent in the military who easily spout off about how good it is?

- Lewis Carroll

Kalashnikov

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2004, 12:41:17 AM »

As opposed to all the punk motherfuckers who arent in the military who easily spout off about how good it is?

good response

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2004, 06:35:38 AM »
I wouldn't know, Tech, I'm not saying it's good, or bad, if you'll read my fucking reply, coward.  Grow the fuck up, and show up for the fight next time, maybe the bitch would have knocked some sense into you.  

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2004, 02:11:37 PM »
I was wondering if any one on this forum is a member of any of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.  I want to know what its like.  I'm only 17 now but i was thinking about going through ROTC at college and becoming an officer in the military, thats if i can get over my asthnma.  I have the grades and the test scores to get into a program like that.  But i want to know about the military as a whole, so if anyones currently an active duty or reservest or you know anyone; can you share some experiences?

it's all what you get out of it. my roommate in japan spent most of his time being lazy and a drunk and he got out after 4 years with no money saved up and nothing that he owned besides a stereo and some clothes, now he work's at Wal Mart...

i chose a job i was semi interested, got shit done, advanced every chance i could, saved money and bought things i could use....still went out and had fun, saw the world and walked out with a nice bank statement, and college money

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2004, 02:22:24 PM »
Got some bad news for ya bro...

If you have asthma, you CANNOT join the military.  I talked to several recruiters and they all told me the same thing.