Author Topic: Military  (Read 308 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Military
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2004, 05:49:29 PM »
If you have a conscience and fear God dont join the US army

Dear God you make me sick, Tech. Where the hell do you get the audacity to disparage the US military and people like Pat Tillman in your posts?  It is funny how all you Muslims are dying to move to our Western countries, but when you get here you insult the very  institutions that make our countries great. You should be on your hands and knees every night thanking Allah for the US military. Who do you thinks preserves and protects the freedoms and rights we all enjoy, both in the US and the entire democratic world? It is the US armed forces. And now the same military that destroyed the evils of Fascism and Nazism is fighting to put an end to the evil of Islamic fanaticism......the very same evil you fled Afghanistan to escape. Freedom isn't free....and we can all thank the US military for the rights we all take for granted.

So the fact that Pat Tillman gave his life for someone like you to have the right to insult him only shows how much of a hero he really was and how much of a scumbag you truly are. Rot in hell you bastard.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 07:51:50 PM by CWalker187 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2004, 08:21:03 PM »
No surprise to me that all the punk motherfuckers who aren't in the military can easily spout off about how bad it is.  

As opposed to all the punk motherfuckers who arent in the military who easily spout off about how good it is?

When i turned 18, and was graduating high school, I was thinking of the military, and my dad, a Vietnam Vet, told me not too, and my sister was dying to go, it was her dream, she even got mad at my dad for discouraging her to go to the military. We went back to the old Marine base he was at, and it's changed, and the solders are much more under control than the Vietnam days, but I'm happy with my choice of being a teacher than joining the military, and now Pink is studying to do something in nursing, so it's all good.

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2004, 05:59:45 AM »
Serve God not Bush.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2004, 11:07:28 AM »
Serve God not Bush.

God is on the side of the USA. He has blessed our nation with great peace and prosperity, and he gave our military swift victory in the Iraq war. All praise be to God.

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2004, 11:55:09 AM »

Dear God you make me sick, Tech. Where the hell do you get the audacity to disparage the US military and people like Pat Tillman in your posts?  It is funny how all you Muslims are dying to move to our Western countries, but when you get here you insult the very  institutions that make our countries great. You should be on your hands and knees every night thanking Allah for the US military. Who do you thinks preserves and protects the freedoms and rights we all enjoy, both in the US and the entire democratic world? It is the US armed forces. And now the same military that destroyed the evils of Fascism and Nazism is fighting to put an end to the evil of Islamic fanaticism......the very same evil you fled Afghanistan to escape. Freedom isn't free....and we can all thank the US military for the rights we all take for granted.

So the fact that Pat Tillman gave his life for someone like you to have the right to insult him only shows how much of a hero he really was and how much of a scumbag you truly are. Rot in hell you bastard.

i was gonna say something close to that. Its true though. If we never had our army look where wed be? the nazis would have taken over all of europe.

but even nowadays....how would we stop those dam al-queda and taliban if we didnt have our army, we would be defenseless

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2004, 12:00:07 PM »

i was gonna say something close to that. Its true though. If we never had our army look where wed be? the nazis would have taken over all of europe.

but even nowadays....how would we stop those dam al-queda and taliban if we didnt have our army, we would be defenseless

nofuckinbody says you shouldnt defend yourself if youre attacked. moron. but you should not use your army to attack other nations that didnt do shit to you beforehand. even if Iraq had WMD's (which of course wasnt the case, nice job) how the hell you supposed to attack them? so the US can be attacked too, cause you have WMD's? LOL!
bottom line, you can defend yourself, but not slaughterin innocent ppl. and second is exactly what your military does right now.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 12:07:50 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2004, 01:45:31 PM »

In the same way that Europeans looked the other way when Hitler was taking over country after country in Europe during the 1930's, they are looking the other way at the growing tide of radical Islam. And just like in World War 2, when it is too late who do you think they are going to call to help them out?

You guessed it: those evil Americans.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2004, 01:51:07 PM »
They just hate it that we run the fucking world.  They hate that they have to continuously rely on us, and they hate that we don't live up to the expectations their daddies told them about us when they were children.  You're 100% dead on about Tech leaving Afganistan, you fucked his entire argument up with that line.  

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2004, 02:24:54 PM »
To live in America is to live in liberty and freedom.  Having a conscience and a fear of God would only farther my idea of becoming a leader in the U.S. Military.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2004, 03:57:56 PM »
To live in America is to live in liberty and freedom.  Having a conscience and a fear of God would only farther my idea of becoming a leader in the U.S. Military.

moron
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2004, 08:56:37 PM »
I wouldn't know, Tech, I'm not saying it's good, or bad, if you'll read my fucking reply, coward.  Grow the fuck up, and show up for the fight next time, maybe the bitch would have knocked some sense into you.  

What metaphorical "fight" are u referring to? What the FUCK are u talkimn about?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2004, 09:18:16 PM »

actually ass kissing, and racism goes much further in the US navy...2 reasons why i got out

quick story...

during operation enduring freedom, i was the radio watch center supervisor on my ship, i was a 2nd class with the other 3 2nd classes,  a few 3rd classes and a few seamen under me...i set up satillite coomunications between the helo squadron on our ship and 3 carrier bettle groups that were in the gulf during the war... after our 6th month tour was up, i was sent to the helo squadron's command along with a 3rd class and a seaman i chose to accompany me while our ship was dry docked getting repaired.
    upon my return to the ship, 3 weeks later, the majority of the command on our ship changed...we recieved a new 1st class and a new chief. i was informed that i was no longer watch center supervisor because i had stated i was getting out of the navy when my time was up in 5 months... in my place was a white 2nd class that scored lower than me in all the tests, was in the navy less time, his evaluations were lower than mine and he had failed the physical test the last two times he had taken it. the reason ihe was chosen was because the chief wanted to take him under his wing so he could prepare for his 1st class exam (which the Physical test failures alone would make it damn near impossible)
     over the next few weeks i saw the real reason, the 2nd class and chief were damn near hunting buddies and i had to report the chief various times for lewd and stereotypical comments about blacks and hispanics. since the command was so small and tightly knit, those complaints never made it to where they were supposed to go...
     our next session under way was horrible, i refused to do my job and i just sat back and watched for day after day, more and more problems arose, due to the lack of knowledge the new supervisor had. my shifts on watch involved me playing computer games or going back to my rack... my chief couldn't say shit because of the things i had over him.
     my tour neared it's end and civilians were replacing us on our ship. the chief begged me to train them and i told him no, i had more important things to do, like pack and get the fuck out of here. my friends told me how the civilians were complaining how little training they were getting and they put the chief on report for running a shit hole.
     my last time in Radio was terrific, two of my friends, the chief, the 1st class, and this fuck up were there... the fuck up asked me if i was going to send out one of those mushy emails to the people in the command...my reply was no, i could tell the people what i thought of them right now...and i began to point "fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you guys are cool, i'm out"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2004, 09:55:00 PM »
Ha ha, like Hispanic dude in Half Baked.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll