Author Topic: Rap Single of the Year -2004-  (Read 457 times)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:Rap Single of the Year -2004-
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2004, 08:39:41 PM »
Lol im not serious

Haha alright mayne it's hard to tell round here sometimes... :)
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2004, 10:13:47 PM »
What's with all the Dipset dickriding around here??? Stop acting like you're part of "the movement"...It's cool to support artists you think are tight but there's a point where the word "stalker" comes into play and all the links to funny little audio clips dissing haters won't make us change our minds into thinking dipset is at the top, yeah Cam'ron has some hot material but please...no one gives a shit about his little side crew screaming about how great they are...And Jim Jones, WTF??? Wasn't Jim Jones a cult leader that wanted everyone to commit mass suicide? What kinda shit is that to name yourself after, although I suppose he did kinda did start a cult what with all the little bitches constantly screaming how great he and dipset is...Bottom line: Fuck the Dickriders. Now all you fake ass dipset niggas can ride to that.

lol maybe you didn't know there is a member on dubcc named Jim Jones. I was imitating him on the movement line.

Because I post links that say "go tell Disney all your fucking ducktales", " suck a dick get the fuck out of here" Cam'ron is on top?

Fuck D-Block  ;D you're a dickryder you got their picture in your avatar.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 10:15:02 PM by Kain670 »

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2004, 12:50:48 AM »
Well you got a picture of Stargate so get off MGM's executives nuts!!!  ;D Just playin' dont get your feelins hurt...
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2004, 09:53:11 AM »
Well you got a picture of Stargate so get off MGM's executives nuts!!!  ;D Just playin' dont get your feelins hurt...

Don't fuck with Stargate  ;D

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2004, 12:27:01 PM »
I won't I thought it was a pretty tight film too...never watched the show though.

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2004, 12:56:10 PM »
I won't I thought it was a pretty tight film too...never watched the show though.

I was j/k  ;D Yeah the show is better.