Author Topic: Help. I've got a virus  (Read 104 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Help. I've got a virus
« on: May 07, 2004, 08:30:34 AM »
I've got some virus that has this window which pops up, telling me the computer is about to shut down in 60 seconds. Anyone know what to do? I've tried running Norton Antivirus but last time it shut down before it could finish.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

Re:Help. I've got a virus
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 08:39:46 AM »
you have to install a patch from the Micrsoft site.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 08:44:47 AM »
you have to install a patch from the Micrsoft site.

The patch will get rid of it? I thought patches were just to protect one. Thanks Overseer.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 08:56:39 AM »
lol @ 60 seconds  ;D

download the patch and then run Norton etc...

« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 08:57:22 AM by Maximus Powers »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 09:51:30 AM »
Thanks, it worked great.

Paris