Author Topic: Bush tortures Iraqi's worse than Sadaam ever did  (Read 401 times)

JTSimon

Re:Bush tortures Iraqi's worse than Sadaam ever did
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2004, 11:59:47 AM »
yall fools, they dont torture everyone there, only the ones that attacked americans, and u say they toture more then sadam ever did, lmfao
Sadam sprayed gas over INNOCENT PEOPLE, so they die
this prisoners dont die while they are not INNOCENT
think bout that :-*

Saddam sprayed Kurdish areas because they helped Iranian army during the Iran/Iraq war. I would have done the same thing.

Let thank USA for the chemcials.

USA USA USA  ;D

« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 02:23:36 PM by Kain670 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2004, 02:15:30 PM »
infinite correct me if i'm wrong but....i didn't see bush ANYWHERE in those pictures....

infinite correct me if i'm wrong but...didn't bush just publicly say he was sickened by this incident...

infinite correct me if i'm wrong but ....didn't bush publicly apologize for this shit....

you say we're brainwashed but you're over there with a metaphoric  rag on your head soaking up god only knows what kind of muslum extremist propaganda and rhetoric

infinite do us a favor and go finish the Gospal of Pac

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2004, 02:26:04 PM »
infinite correct me if i'm wrong but....i didn't see bush ANYWHERE in those pictures....

You stupid fuck...then Saddam never killed his own people with chemical weapons.

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2004, 02:28:33 PM »

Saddam sprayed Kurdish areas because they helped Iranian army during the Iran/Iraq war. I would have done the same thing.

USA USA USA  ;D

You stupid fuck...then Saddam never killed his own people with chemical weapons.

Just because an ethnic region in Iraq is Kurdish, dosen't make those people any less Iraqi.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2004, 02:29:59 PM »

i seriously DOUBT bush told that bitch to grab them fools balls

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2004, 02:33:50 PM »

USA USA USA  ;D

Just because an ethnic region in Iraq is Kurdish, dosen't make those people any less Iraqi.

You do know they turned against Saddam and helped the Iranian army right? Causing more Iraqi casualties.

i seriously DOUBT bush told that bitch to grab them fools balls

Saddam's Generals

With such tactics — in addition to ensuring his top men are implicated in his worst deeds and by stacking his military command with close relatives and members of his clan — Saddam may believe he is coup-proof  ;D

« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 02:37:58 PM by Kain670 »

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2004, 02:39:47 PM »

USA USA USA  ;D

You do know they turned against Saddam and helped the Iranian army right? Causing more Iraqi casualties.

Ohhhhh I get it, so that makes it OK to gas them.

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2004, 02:45:32 PM »

USA USA USA  ;D

Ohhhhh I get it, so that makes it OK to gas them.

Yup

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »
i'd be in favor of bush doing us all a favor and solving this problem once and for all...drop a big ass bomb and iraq and be done with all this bull shit  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2004, 05:56:56 PM »
i'd be in favor of bush doing us all a favor and solving this problem once and for all...drop a big ass bomb and iraq and be done with all this bull shit  8)

youre obviously trying to be incredible ignorant, but that's even to dumb to provoke.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2004, 01:10:10 AM »
yall fools, they dont torture everyone there, only the ones that attacked americans, and u say they toture more then sadam ever did, lmfao
Sadam sprayed gas over INNOCENT PEOPLE, so they die
this prisoners dont die while they are not INNOCENT
think bout that :-*

the prisoner that the woman was dragging around on the leash was arrested for not having his car's registration with him. every1 they arrest they put in these prisons. since the u.s. soldiers at these low ranks are such lowlifes and losers they feel that humiliating some1 below them will make them feel superior. what a buncha tools.

yep he's got a point, alot of the younger ranking people in the military realize that they don't have anything to lose if they fuck up....the people that get in the most trouble will be way farther up the chain of command....they should have the iraqi courts judge these fowl excuses for soldiers

they could have arrested him for that, but then they knew he had terrorist connections, they didnt had enough evidence for that, so they pick him up for sumthin small

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life