Author Topic: Bush tortures Iraqi's worse than Sadaam ever did  (Read 398 times)

infinite59

Bush tortures Iraqi's worse than Sadaam ever did
« on: May 07, 2004, 01:05:27 PM »
Look at what is happening now.  Every argument Bush made for invading Iraq has been proven to be false.

I-Yoof

Re:Bush tortures Iraqi's worse than Sadaam ever did
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 01:35:46 PM »
I'd bring Saddam back. They Iraqi people wouldn't have to put up with as much hate and torture then.

::)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 02:19:27 PM »
Sure...giving people democracy is torture all right   ::)

A few Iraqi's were abused in captivity...whoopdy-fucking doo.  IMO, all those soldiers should be court-martialed and shot in the head for being so sick.

BTW, the abuse some Iraqis faced in captivitiy is a 4 star gourmet breakfast compared to what Sadaam did.

Infinite, get over yourself.  If you hate America so much, LEAVE.  Go "muslim-it-up" in Iran, Syria, or Afghanistan.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 04:06:23 PM »
Children, this is what happens when your dad and mom drink during the pregnancy.  Inf, just kill yourself, man.  You're everything you hate.  A white, middle class, american male from a christian family.  

Could it fucking BE any more obvious that this guy has serious psychological issues?  

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 04:33:21 PM »
This whole thread is a joke.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 05:10:33 PM »
Iraqi's are taking in their own people as hostages now... :-\

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2004, 05:12:08 PM »
If any1 need democracy its Saudi Arabia. America's puppet.

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11
7:45 a.m.: Departed Boston for Los Angeles.
8:46 a.m.: Crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

Mohamed Atta, pilot and group leader
Nationality: Egyptian.
“A walking dead man.” That is how the head of one Florida flight school described this son of a middle-class lawyer and a doting mother. It was not a reference to Atta’s impending suicide, but to his demeanor. Most Floridians who encountered Atta remember him as always serious and frequently boorish. Thought to be a mastermind of the Sept. 11 plot, he and two other leader/pilots, Marwan al-Shehhi and Ziad Jarrah, go back to the late 1990s when they spent time together at Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg in Germany.

Abdulaziz Alomari
Nationality: Saudi.
The last hijacker to arrive in the United States. His grinning face captured at an ATM machine in Portland, Maine, gave rise to an FBI theory that some hijackers did not know the Sept. 11 plot was a suicide mission. Motherfucker he was thinking about hitting 72 virgins  ;D I'd be smiling too. Took flying classes in Vero Beach. Trained at a Boynton Beach gym.

Satam M.A. Al Suqami
Tied to a foiled millennium plot to blow up tourist sites. Trained in a Boynton Beach gym.

Wail M. Alshehri
Stayed at motels in Hollywood, Deerfield Beach and Boynton Beach. Brother is Waleed, below.

Waleed M. Alshehri
Generally followed his brother’s movements in Florida. Their father last saw them in December 2000 when Wail Alshehri went away to seek religious help for a psychological problem.  

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175
7:58 a.m.: Departed Boston for Los Angeles
9:02 a.m.: Crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center

Marwan al-Shehhi, pilot and group leader
Nationality: United Arab Emirates.
Al-Shehhi was a friendly foil to his frequent companion, the brooding Atta, as they earned their commercial pilots licenses together in Venice, then trained on a simulator in Opa-Locka near Miami. He and Atta arrived in the United States in the summer of 2000. This time last year, al-Shehhi, Atta and several other Sept. 11 terrorists were living at a Deerfield Beach motel, where the owner noticed they dressed nicely, never went to the beach a block away, never swam in the kidney-shaped pool and always carried black duffel bags.

Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad
He left home in July 2000, telling his family he was joining the International Islamic Relief Organization. He turned up later in Delray Beach. A year ago this past Tuesday, he purchased his first-class ticket on Flight 175.

Ahmed Alghamdi
One of two Sept. 11 terrorists with ties to a foiled millennium plot to attack tourist destinations. Lived in Delray, but moved to Virginia by this time last year to get in place for the attack.

Hamza Alghamdi
Lived in Delray Beach with two hijackers from Flight 93, the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania.

Mohand Alshehri
Nationality: Unknown.
Not related to the Alshehri brothers aboard Flight 11. Lived in Delray Beach, where a librarian remembers his name on signup sheets to wait to use a computer.

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77
8:10 a.m.: Departed Washington Dulles for Los Angeles
9:40 a.m.: Crashed into the Pentagon

Hani Hanjour, pilot and group leader
Hanjour led the terrorist group based in San Diego :o His only Florida contact came in 1996 when he stayed with friends of his brother in Miramar. In the weeks before Sept. 11, he met twice with Mohamed Atta in Las Vegas. The FBI now believes those sessions at a discount motel were crucial in planning the attacks. Hanjour took flying lessons in Scottsdale, Ariz., where his instructors said his skills were poor. Investigators say that could be the reason Flight 77, with Hanjour at the controls, began to jerk.

Nawaf Alhazmi
Majed Moqed

Khalid Almihdhar

Salem Alhazmi

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93
8:42 a.m.: Departed Newark for San Francisco
10:01 a.m.: Crashed in Stony Creek Township, Penn.

Ziad Samir Jarrah, pilot and group leader
Nationality: Lebanese.
Jarrah was the leader of the only hijacking group with four members, a factor that may have enabled a group of passengers to overpower them. Raised in a middle-class family, Jarrah left Lebanon in 1996. In Germany, he partied and seemed to enjoy Western culture. In 1999, after meeting Atta, he got his pilot’s license in Hamburg and dropped out of school. He turned up several months later in Venice, Fla., to take flying lessons. In 2001, he moved to Hollywood and began martial arts classes. On Sept. 9, he checked out of a Deerfield Beach motel with Atta, al-Shehhi and others.

Saeed Alghamdi
One of three hijackers who rented a $900-a-month condo in the Delray Beach Racquet Club near I-95. On Sept. 7, Alghamdi and roommate Ahmed Alnami flew from Fort Lauderdale to Newark on Spirit Airlines to get in position for Sept. 11.

Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi
Once lived in Lauderdale by the Sea, two blocks from the beach, with Jarrah. Drove Jarrah’s sporty Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Ahmed Alnami
At 5-feet-9 inches tall, he was among the taller hijackers.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2004, 05:14:34 PM »

Where's the link? Or did your Rabbi tell you this?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2004, 05:22:53 PM »

Iraqi American Hostage Is Shown On Arab TV

Aban Elias, an Iraq-born American kidnapped near Fallouja, was described Thursday as a dapper entrepreneur who cares deeply about his religion and the fate of his native land. Fellow Muslims held a special prayer for him at Denver's their Islamic Center, where he regularly attended services. Meanwhile, his family struggled with feelings of helplessness and his friends said they couldn't imagine why he would have been targeted."I feel like I can do nothing," said Elias' brother, Kazwan, 35. "I would like to know what I could do." Aban Elias, a civilian who had gone to Iraq to open a business, was shown blindfolded on Dubai-based Al Arabiya television Thursday...
<<Straight from the LA Times.

Don't you feel stupid?

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2004, 05:28:51 PM »

Iraqi American Hostage Is Shown On Arab TV

Aban Elias, an Iraq-born American kidnapped near Fallouja, was described Thursday as a dapper entrepreneur who cares deeply about his religion and the fate of his native land. Fellow Muslims held a special prayer for him at Denver's their Islamic Center, where he regularly attended services. Meanwhile, his family struggled with feelings of helplessness and his friends said they couldn't imagine why he would have been targeted."I feel like I can do nothing," said Elias' brother, Kazwan, 35. "I would like to know what I could do." Aban Elias, a civilian who had gone to Iraq to open a business, was shown blindfolded on Dubai-based Al Arabiya television Thursday...
<<Straight from the LA Times.

Don't you feel stupid?

lol I feel stupid asking for a link? Anyways I already knew you were talking about this Iraqi American engineer working for the American Military [Pentagon] he's lucky I didn't capture him.

Fucking traitor...Funny NIK how you try and make it sound like Iraqis are kidnapping their own citizens.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 05:34:26 PM by Kain670 »

pappy

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2004, 10:19:22 PM »
KILL WHITEY

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2004, 10:18:23 AM »
yall fools, they dont torture everyone there, only the ones that attacked americans, and u say they toture more then sadam ever did, lmfao
Sadam sprayed gas over INNOCENT PEOPLE, so they die
this prisoners dont die while they are not INNOCENT
think bout that :-*

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Kalashnikov

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2004, 10:35:02 AM »
yall fools, they dont torture everyone there, only the ones that attacked americans, and u say they toture more then sadam ever did, lmfao

the prisoner that the woman was dragging around on the leash was arrested for not having his car's registration with him. every1 they arrest they put in these prisons. since the u.s. soldiers at these low ranks are such lowlifes and losers they feel that humiliating some1 below them will make them feel superior. what a buncha tools.

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2004, 10:55:44 AM »

the prisoner that the woman was dragging around on the leash was arrested for not having his car's registration with him. every1 they arrest they put in these prisons. since the u.s. soldiers at these low ranks are such lowlifes and losers they feel that humiliating some1 below them will make them feel superior. what a buncha tools.

yep he's got a point, alot of the younger ranking people in the military realize that they don't have anything to lose if they fuck up....the people that get in the most trouble will be way farther up the chain of command....they should have the iraqi courts judge these fowl excuses for soldiers

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2004, 11:08:47 AM »
as for the title of this thread, do you have any proof of these accusations or is this just your one sided, muslims-are-always-innocent-and-are-always-victims, point of view?