Author Topic: A Question For the Brits About Muslims  (Read 413 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A Question For the Brits About Muslims
« on: May 07, 2004, 06:07:30 PM »
I have been doing a lot of reading about radical Muslim groups in Britain and I have to say I was shocked to say the least. There were several articles about this Abu Hamza guy who is one of the leading terrorists in your country. He openly boasts about his hatred for the west and his desire to make Britain an islamic state through whatever means necessary. Hamza also held a celebration on the anniversary of September 11th to honor the 19 hijackers. Just earlier this week, his group held a march in dowtown London shouting "Bomb New York, Bomb London" and proceeded to burn British flags.

So my question to you Brits is this: how is this guy still alive? If radical Muslims   burnt American flags and shouted slogans encouraging terrorist attacks anywhere in America then there would be nothing left of them. Brave, patriotic Americans would have taken them out with a bullet very quickly. I can't believe you guys let these animals do that in your own country. It is disgusting.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:A Question For the Brits About Muslims
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 06:09:41 PM »
And seriously to the Americans, what do you think would happen if some Muslims tried this in public in one of our cities. LOL, it would be very ugly.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 07:59:43 PM »
Freedom Of Speech.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kalashnikov

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 10:04:25 PM »
And seriously to the Americans, what do you think would happen if some Muslims tried this in public in one of our cities. LOL, it would be very ugly.

well it depends. a majority of these americans are jus pussies who wont actually do shit. for example those fuckin retards in the military... a bunch of people who were nothing but losers back at home. they go to iraq, being in the lowest fuckin rank possible, some of them national guards, and what do they do? they want to feel important, and use innocent prisoners (the guy who was dragged by that woman was arrested for not having his car registration... not a POW). these retards in the military want to feel like they're somebody in life. they want to feel like they have power because here in america they were a bunch of pussy ass losers who probably just ran their mouth for everything. they go there and cant fight, so they humiliate prisoners, someone in a lower position than them. 2 sum it up yall just a buncha pussies talking and would only do sumthin if u had the upperhand.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 12:54:52 PM »
I have been doing a lot of reading about radical Muslim groups in Britain and I have to say I was shocked to say the least. There were several articles about this Abu Hamza guy who is one of the leading terrorists in your country. He openly boasts about his hatred for the west and his desire to make Britain an islamic state through whatever means necessary. Hamza also held a celebration on the anniversary of September 11th to honor the 19 hijackers. Just earlier this week, his group held a march in dowtown London shouting "Bomb New York, Bomb London" and proceeded to burn British flags.

So my question to you Brits is this: how is this guy still alive? If radical Muslims   burnt American flags and shouted slogans encouraging terrorist attacks anywhere in America then there would be nothing left of them. Brave, patriotic Americans would have taken them out with a bullet very quickly. I can't believe you guys let these animals do that in your own country. It is disgusting.

Like someone said, it's freedom of speech. It's ironic how you call them "brave americans" and then say "take them out with a bullet very quickly" ... how brave, take someone out for stating there views, and with a bullet no less
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 03:41:15 PM »
guns are the answer to everything in america thats why there are more gun shops than petrol stations there. murder is common place in america it has helped them to be poineers in gun shot wound treatments well with the help of wars also.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 06:05:46 PM »

Like someone said, it's freedom of speech. It's ironic how you call them "brave americans" and then say "take them out with a bullet very quickly" ... how brave, take someone out for stating there views, and with a bullet no less

Dear God you guys are brainwashed. You have people in your own country who hate you, hate your culture, hate your religion, and want you to die......and yet you sit there and fercociously defend them. Wake the fuck up. Your countries are slowly being invaded by the enemy and you could care less. Look around the world in countries where the Muslim population is growing like Nigeria, Indonesia, etc Muslims are using violence to overthrow governments and Britain will be next on the list. And here you morons are defending them.

I fear for the future of western civilization when morons like Irish Thug are ralleying to the defense of people who want them dead.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2004, 06:10:09 PM »

Dear God you guys are brainwashed. You have people in your own country who hate you, hate your culture, hate your religion, and want you to die......and yet you sit there and fercociously defend them. Wake the fuck up. Your countries are slowly being invaded by the enemy and you could care less. Look around the world in countries where the Muslim population is growing like Nigeria, Indonesia, etc Muslims are using violence to overthrow governments and Britain will be next on the list. And here you morons are defending them.

I fear for the future of western civilization when morons like Irish Thug are ralleying to the defense of people who want them dead.

your ancestors invaded "your" country too you big-ass hypocritical moron. straight out of ukraine, arent you, ARENT YOU?!? your luck ppl in ukraine are white like cocaine, otherwise you wont be able to act like a white original (wait, are original americans really white... hmm... noo..) american. moron.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2004, 08:46:14 PM »
Freedom Of Speech.
Freedom to take a 9mm and put a bullet in one of those fucker's heads.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2004, 09:10:43 PM »
Freedom Of Speech.

Typical American response. Don't agree with someone, just take them out.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2004, 09:33:59 PM »

Yeah, there would be a serious misunderstanding.  If I see a motherfucker burning a flag and shit near me some furniture's getting rearranged.  

RonnyRo

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2004, 09:35:32 PM »

Yeah, there would be a serious misunderstanding.  If I see a motherfucker burning a flag and shit near me some furniture's getting rearranged.  

Actually, some tires would be slashed.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2004, 09:36:44 PM »
Freedom Of Speech.

Typical dumbass response.  Let me educate the unintelligent, as I do oh so often on this board.

There's a FUCKING DIFFERENCE, believe it or not... in SAYING something, and having criminal intent.  

I.E.  If you speak out and disagree with the country, that's fine.  You get no bullet for that.

If you say you're going to overthrow the government, kill Christians, and wage holy war on me... Even though you only SAID it, I'm going to kill you.  

Now, surely, you're intelligent enough to see the difference.  Stupid motherfuckers, WEAR A CONDOM.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2004, 09:39:01 PM »
Freedom Of Speech.

Typical dumbass response.  Let me educate the unintelligent, as I do oh so often on this board.

There's a FUCKING DIFFERENCE, believe it or not... in SAYING something, and having criminal intent.  

I.E.  If you speak out and disagree with the country, that's fine.  You get no bullet for that.

If you say you're going to overthrow the government, kill Christians, and wage holy war on me... Even though you only SAID it, I'm going to kill you.  

Now, surely, you're intelligent enough to see the difference.  Stupid motherfuckers, WEAR A CONDOM.  

Sorry, but it's Freedom Of Speech. I'd like to kill everyone who brags about drinking and driving, and how they got home but I can't. You can't do it.

Paris

RonnyRo

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2004, 09:39:25 PM »

Why don't you go to the Middle East and kill those fuckers then? You fuckin pussy. All you can do is talk. You don't have the balls for anything. If some guy rips you out of money, you intend to slash his tires like a true American PUSSY.