Author Topic: A Question For the Brits About Muslims  (Read 409 times)

infinite59

Re:A Question For the Brits About Muslims
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2004, 05:57:05 AM »

It's very hypocrital for CWalker to be angry about Abu Hamza supposedly saying he wants to overthrow the British government, when it the United States and Britian who have had a hand in overthrowing more governments in the modern era than all the other nations combined.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 05:57:34 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2004, 06:11:28 AM »

Like someone said, it's freedom of speech. It's ironic how you call them "brave americans" and then say "take them out with a bullet very quickly" ... how brave, take someone out for stating there views, and with a bullet no less

Dear God you guys are brainwashed. You have people in your own country who hate you, hate your culture, hate your religion, and want you to die......and yet you sit there and fercociously defend them. Wake the fuck up. Your countries are slowly being invaded by the enemy and you could care less. Look around the world in countries where the Muslim population is growing like Nigeria, Indonesia, etc Muslims are using violence to overthrow governments and Britain will be next on the list. And here you morons are defending them.

I fear for the future of western civilization when morons like Irish Thug are ralleying to the defense of people who want them dead.

First off i dont live in britain, i live in Ireland. Seperate country entirely.

Secondly i dont ferociously defend them. But on the other hand I dont threathen to kill them for having controversial views. Whats different from him saying he wants to overthrow america, and america saying they want to overthrow iraq.

I fear the only reason you resent these people "invading" your country is that they are muslim and of a different race to you. Only a tiny minority are extremist, like any race. It's little scared-of-your-own shadow idiots like you that stir up the hate and racial tension that leads to so many people in your country to feel like turning to extremism.

Did you ever consider cwalker that you are EXACTLY the same as muslim extremists. You are an american christian extremist who gives ordinary americans a bad name
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2004, 06:33:39 AM »
there reason they are still here is our legal system is shit, theres too much red tape the governement should be able to kick them out or lock them up, but its all going through the courts and abu hamza pays alot in legal fees to stay here, funnily enough one of the gwantamino britons took on the same legal team as soon as they arrived back in briton. there is not one person i know who supports them the thing is the ppl who run are running this country are very tollerant as we have to take into account alot of laws which make home security tougher on us. the working class population is very much against most of the immegrants here, ny pubs back home we get alot of fights its lucky we havn't really got any immegrants or anti britons living where i live they would get beaton up all the time by the locals. the ones burning our flags n shit live in their own communities all together i guess thats kinda how they get away with it, there will be riots soon tho i can tell u that much thats, how we sort stuff out here.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2004, 09:24:37 AM »
A bit like the race riots in LA?? I think u forget it's only a small proportion of immigrants giving the rest a bad name. Starting race riots wont do anything man, it'll just fuck up your country even more.
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2004, 10:12:58 AM »
true but there are big tensions, its not so long ago we had riots over the poll tax, i can see roits over this coming believe me.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
yeah i can see it coming too, but it needs to be stopped. It's the misinformation most people are getting especially in working class areas (like "they get free cars phones and houses" etc etc) i see it every day. Immigrants get abuse from every side, if they dont work theyre milking the welfare system, if they do theyre stealing our jobs. I think there needs to be more integration, and stop putting ethnic groups in a community of unemployment and crime where resentment will grow. The last thing england needs, or ireland, is a situation like the south of america in the 30s..but its heading that way unfortunately
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2004, 01:33:37 PM »
yeah i can see it coming too, but it needs to be stopped. It's the misinformation most people are getting especially in working class areas (like "they get free cars phones and houses" etc etc) i see it every day. Immigrants get abuse from every side, if they dont work theyre milking the welfare system, if they do theyre stealing our jobs. I think there needs to be more integration, and stop putting ethnic groups in a community of unemployment and crime where resentment will grow. The last thing england needs, or ireland, is a situation like the south of america in the 30s..but its heading that way unfortunately

The problem is that immigrants in England refuse to assimilate to British culture. That is a recipe for disaster. I predict that within 200 years Muslims will be launcing a revolution in England to impose an Islamic state, they way there are in Nigeria, Indonesia, Phillipines, Checnya, and tons of other countries.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2004, 01:40:40 PM »
I find it interesting that you Brits are falling all over yourselves to defend the rights to free speech of people like Abu Hamza who call for terrorists attacks to be commited in your very own country. Yet you are probably the same people who become enraged when a group like the BNP has the audacity to say Britain should restrict immigration. I wish Brits spent 1/10 of the effort and attention to protest the radical Muslim groups that they do on far right political groups. Which is the real threat?

How fucked up in the mind do you have to be to rally to the defense of someone who hates you and wants you to die? Doesn't England have laws against what they term "hate speech"? Are any of these Muslims ever arrested for hate speech when they chant "Bomb New York, Bomb London"? Or are those laws only enforced against people whose skin color is white?

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2004, 09:05:08 PM »

It's very hypocrital for CWalker to be angry about Abu Hamza supposedly saying he wants to overthrow the British government, when it the United States and Britian who have had a hand in overthrowing more governments in the modern era than all the other nations combined.

Can't win an arguent? Why not try and blame-shift!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2004, 09:25:24 PM »
I think these Abu Hamza people are idiots.

I agree with their complaints, but as Muslims living in Christian societies they should understand the laws and shit. You cant be calling for war.

See, in these instances, I agree with dialogue and peaceful demonstration. Protest against Govt policy re: Middle East. Organize shit, form lobbies and blocs of voters, etc. Promote co operation, things of that nature.

On a side note, such a peaceful demonstration will never work in Palestine like some idiots suggests. They are living under occupation, Muslim immigrants no matter how bad their conditions are, are seldomly worse off than their previous lives in their respective countries of origin.

Straight up, Ive grewn up in several Muslim countries, and Ive lived in Canada for 14 yrs so far, my life here is much better, and Im thankful for that.

Anyways, thats the end of my rant.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2004, 09:26:47 PM »

Good point.  These apologists will simply shrug off CIA/Mossad abuses and atrocities and cry foul the second some obscure group calls for Jihad against the British Govt.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2004, 09:37:13 PM »
some obscure group
Finsbury Park is one of the largest mosques in London. This dude isn't part of a "Fringe" group...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1777503.stm

It's one of London's largest mosques, with room for up to 2,000 men and 100 women. Some simply come to worship, others take part in classes in Muslim culture, Arabic and the Koran.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2004, 09:52:44 PM »
But all that means is that hes huge within the Muslim community in England.
Hes nothing in British society, govt, politics, establishment. You know what im sayin? His harm is that some next man is gonna listen to him and pull some bombing stunt or something of that violent nature. In that case, there is a legitimate case to go after him. But other wise hes a speck for now with potential to do some harm.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2004, 10:02:45 PM »
So The Muslim population in England is 1.5 million people.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2756041.stm

Call me crazy, but if 1.5 million people agree even remotely with with this fuck says, thats a big problem.

I thought it was a "Few" extremesits that made up this "Fringe" group.

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2004, 07:07:34 AM »
So The Muslim population in England is 1.5 million people.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2756041.stm

Call me crazy, but if 1.5 million people agree even remotely with with this fuck says, thats a big problem.

I thought it was a "Few" extremesits that made up this "Fringe" group.

The reason Abu Hamza supposedly said (if he really said it which I doubt) he wanted to establish an Islamic government in Britian is probably because the British government is terrorizing Muslim countries around the world.  

Even if they aren't directly overthrowing governments like recently in Afganistan and Iraq, or threatening to overthrow a government, like in Iran and Syria, then they are causing unrest through sanctions and providing arms and intelligence to opposition groups in Nigeria, Indonesia, Sudan, etc.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 07:08:44 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »