Author Topic: A Question For the Brits About Muslims  (Read 422 times)

Woodrow

Re:A Question For the Brits About Muslims
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2004, 07:17:28 AM »
Fact: Slavery legal under Islam
Fact: Islam requires worship of other faiths. But the worshippers must pay a tax for the privilege of doing so.
Fact: In reality there is nothing but persecution and ultimately, death, in store for anyone wishing to worship other faiths in a muslim dominant country.
Fact: Every place on earth, or so it seems, where Islam dominant populations rub up against non-Islam, there is religious strife and violence.
Fact: Islam is not reforming but instead reacting to a further liberalized world by becoming more fundamentalist.
Fact: Islam seeks to dominate daily living, hence the use of intimidating bullhorn tactics from the ever present Mosque Minarets.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 07:18:37 AM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2004, 07:32:58 AM »
Islam, like any other religion, should be regarded as what it's supposed to be and not as what it is when some morons pervert it.
for instance, Bush perverts the Christendom as well, no doubt. Im an atheist, therefore Im neither in favor of Christianity nor Islam, but nevertheless it should be evident that neither of these religions represent what morons like bin laden or bush do, since they pervert their religion to gain the support of masses.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2004, 08:38:25 AM »
Fact: Slavery legal under Islam
Fact: Islam requires worship of other faiths. But the worshippers must pay a tax for the privilege of doing so.
Fact: In reality there is nothing but persecution and ultimately, death, in store for anyone wishing to worship other faiths in a muslim dominant country.
Fact: Every place on earth, or so it seems, where Islam dominant populations rub up against non-Islam, there is religious strife and violence.
Fact: Islam is not reforming but instead reacting to a further liberalized world by becoming more fundamentalist.
Fact: Islam seeks to dominate daily living, hence the use of intimidating bullhorn tactics from the ever present Mosque Minarets.

ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE!!!!:  The Truth Is: The Qu'ran recognizes that slavery existed in the world and provided the nessecary argument and spiritual tools for the practical and eventual end to slavery.  I'll give you a quote straight from the Qu'ran and you decide:  Look it up yourself:  24:33: "If any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing to enable them to earn their freedom, Give them such a deed[/i]

LIE!!!!!  The Truth Is:  Everybody in a Muslim society pays.  The difference is the Muslims pay it in the form of our obligatory zakat (charity), while the non-Muslims pay jizyah to the government and the government provides them protection.  In cases where the government can't protect them from an invading army they are obligated to give the money back.  The non-Muslims are awarded freedom of religion and are even allowed to apply their own Christian or Jewish law in their region.

LIE!!!!  LIE!!!!!!!  LIE!!!!!  All LIES!!!  Look up the history of Palestine before the Jews took over, the Muslims allowed Christians and Jews to enter in and visit their holy sites in peace, where today, Jews are putting a wall around the Muslims like a prison.  Look at Spain when Muslims were in control, Jews experienced their golden age in art and literature, then Christians and the Spanish inquisition took over and told Jews and Muslims to change their religion or die.   The West is not for liberation, they are oppressing Muslims and Muslims are resisting, open your eyes.  Islam does not dominate daily life, but rather the Muslim makes his own choice to submit and live his life for Allah!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 08:41:57 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2004, 09:28:40 AM »
So I guess these guys are reading a different book than you?

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000087&sid=anj_ISGGhV5k&refer=top_world_news
Abdul-Sattar al-Bahadli also said that anyone capturing a female coalition soldier can use her as a slave.

You can try and sugar coat Dhimmitude as much as you want, but the truth is, it's a horrible condition to live under and like I stated, it will eventually end in death.

http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/s04050012.htm
Here's an instance of somebody being tortured to death for not converting to Islam. This happened on May 5th 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3667515.stm
Here is an example of a place where Sharia law is being implemented. On phase two of this Sharia law, they plan to shut down
"unauthorised" places of worship
Who decides what's unauthorized? will the African animists be protected? They aren't covered under Dhimmitude you know! In Malaysia, Sudan and Nigeria etc, we have seen how worthless are promises that Sharia will only be applied to Muslims... In my opinion, Sharia is similar to apartheid or Jim Crow law, except that it oppresses people based on their religion rather than their race. But hey, I guess that dosen't matter if you're a Muslim... Right?

My favortie part of the article is when it states:
The new laws led to clashes between Christians and Muslims, in which thousands of people died.

Thats like saying Jim Crow laws led to "clashes" between lynch mobs and their victims, Or The Nurenburg laws led to "clashes" between Nazis and Jews

You can preach all you want, but the truth is, I've got facts on my side.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 09:34:20 AM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2004, 09:44:29 AM »
The reason Abu Hamza supposedly said (if he really said it which I doubt)
http://johnathangaltfilms.com/008.WMV

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/2668343.stm

Don't you feel like a fucking moron?

I-Yoof

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2004, 10:18:10 AM »
The whole Abu Hamza saga sums up the incompetence of the British government. We have a Muslim Extremists living in our country, speaking out against our people-yet he's allowed to stay. The first flag burning incident was a complete joke, the cunt that did it wasn't even arrested despite been caught on camera. Inciting racial hatred anyone? Now if I was to go into a heavy populated Muslim area with a Islamic flag and protest by burning it I know I would get nicked. There will be riots, most probably between muslim communitys and the working class. Too many middle class people don't seem to be bothered unless it affects them directly- losing British heritage is nothing for them, its more the fact they don't want some nasty asian men smoking on the street corner.

Asylum seekers out, Muslim extremists out, illegal immigrants out.