Author Topic: iraq war  (Read 548 times)

Kalashnikov

iraq war
« on: May 07, 2004, 10:10:03 PM »
so lemme get this str8. we put sum guy in power. we support him killing his ppl. sum guys from other nations attack us, so we go after the guy who had nothing 2 do with the attack. our reason for attacking saddam/iraq = wmd. none found. we go there, occupy the country, and then call them all evildoers for standing up for themselves. we kill thousands of their people in the name of liberation. we take innocent people and torture them in their country. we hand out contracts to our own companies as well as israel (an enemy of iraq). we spend a grip of our money doing all this, and for what? 2 capture saddam? the guy hiding in a lil hole who was in charge of a country that had an army which surrendered in a week? open ur fuckin eyes people.

Rain

Re:iraq war
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 11:35:24 PM »
i agree with u - it all seems a little stupid.

whats saddam up to nowadays anyway? i havent heard much about him since he got captured. is he just being tortured in a cell somewhere waiting until they can put him before a court?
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Kalashnikov

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 11:43:58 PM »
i guess. u know the 1 thing saddam asked for when they captured him? he wanted to sit face to face with george bush, and a TV camera to record the conversation. he wanted 2 expose the u.s. on everything it had done. of course, bush, like every other american, would never have the balls to do something like that. if it doesn't involve pushing buttons behind the scenes or having little tools doing your job, then it aint worth it. plus, the whole fuckin government would've been exposed for its bullshit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 01:54:27 AM »
ya why dont you fuckin animals just leave now that you got saddam?!
look up in the dictionnary, "liberate" doesnt mean "rape, torture, kill and piss on" ROT IN HELL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 02:06:43 AM »
You've gotta wonder what the problem is when a guy lives in one of the coolest cities in the world, but dosen't have anything to do on a friday night.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 02:13:22 AM »
You've gotta wonder what the problem is when a guy lives in one of the coolest cities in the world, but dosen't have anything to do on a friday night.

huh, youre obviously out-argumented. aint no statistics there to prove how great liberators and how grateful ppl your sick soldiers are? hmm... too bad.
why dont you just face it, some of your great american and british soldiers are fuckin animals who deserve to be tortured to death. that's just the way it is, and nothin do argue on that one. do it like trauma and dont post here anymore at all instead of admitting how fucked up that is - but dont make posts and karmadisses like this one.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 02:23:29 AM »
Out argumented?

"Gehen Sie essen etwas Scheiße"

that german is about as correct as your English.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2004, 04:40:53 AM »
Out argumented?

"Gehen Sie essen etwas Scheiße"

that german is about as correct as your English.

I speak/write english properly, unlike most of the other (american) users here. a neologism  wont change that. damn you are nothing without your neo-con related links homie. and even those wont help you now, therefore you have to make weak disses. what a shame. Ive sonned you once Ive sonned you twice and that aint nice.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 05:00:51 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2004, 06:58:17 AM »

lol@changing the subject ^ so sad when you have nothing to contribute.

This is no Iraq War its an Iraq Invasion 04.

Why haven't we invaded N. Korea yet...I'm worried  ;D

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2004, 11:01:47 AM »

that was a really dumb question.....if there's a hostage situation do you jsut run in and fuck up everything?

N Korea threatened to use nuclear weapons if they are attacked, and while there is no way they would hit america, the US  doesn't want any place nuked, so in this situation you have to negoitiate

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2004, 12:14:01 PM »

that was a really dumb question.....if there's a hostage situation do you jsut run in and fuck up everything?

N Korea threatened to use nuclear weapons if they are attacked, and while there is no way they would hit america, the US  doesn't want any place nuked, so in this situation you have to negoitiate

Smerlus go rejoin the military since you know everything...looks like they need your help.

CIA Director Tenet: North Korea has ballistic missile capable of hitting U.S.

The 2001 report said North Korea's Taepo Dong 2 missile may be capable of hitting the West Coast of the United States, as well Alaska and Hawaii.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east/02/12/us.nkorea/

Proving you wrong is getting old  ;D

« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 12:15:08 PM by Kain670 »

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2004, 06:09:59 PM »

Smerlus go rejoin the military since you know everything...looks like they need your help.

CIA Director Tenet: North Korea has ballistic missile capable of hitting U.S.

The 2001 report said North Korea's Taepo Dong 2 missile may be capable of hitting the West Coast of the United States, as well Alaska and Hawaii.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east/02/12/us.nkorea/

Proving you wrong is getting old  ;D

how'd you prove me wrong? once again you don't think before your retarded ass hands type....so you're telling me that once they launch those missles....the US won't do anything to stop them on thier 10 hour flight to california? once again you just sonned yourself

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 12:23:16 AM »
Then why are we worried about WMD?

If the missile was low enough radar would not detect it :D

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V105/N14/wald.14o.html
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 12:37:08 AM by Kain670 »

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2004, 12:31:33 AM »
like you said dummy, it was about the oil and not WMD so there goes that arguement....

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2004, 12:35:44 AM »
like you said dummy, it was about the oil and not WMD so there goes that arguement....

We are talking about N.Korea smart guy.