Author Topic: Would you call it racism?  (Read 988 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re:Would you call it racism?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2004, 02:16:22 PM »
You just supported a place that racially targeted you.  The biggest way you can make changes is with your money.  

Yup. If you would've turned away, that would've been 4 people they lost at the entrance. And, I'm sure, if you got the word out, a lot more people wouldn't go to that spot.

I kind of agree with y'all. Too bad it's 2004 instead of 1964. Blacks nowadays who are my age aren't with the protests and all of that. If I tell some blacks about how they profile, they'll be like "thats shady, fuck them....but it be females there!" and they won't even care. One reason I do go there is because it usually is safe, I know it's much safer than house parties and it's usually not much gang activity there, so I would rather get harassed by cops than get shot u know.

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2004, 02:17:07 PM »
lol what about Customs/Border Agents that stare down Mexican Americans as they come back to America.

;D They wouldn't let my friend cross because he didn't have ID and I skipped in no questions asked  ;D * keep in mind this was before 9/11 otherwise my ass would have be naked in a room  :D

lol were the cops working for the club? Probably not.

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2004, 02:21:01 PM »
ive encountered a similar experience of racial profiling.. iwas just drivin around, cop pulls me over, first thing he asks me is "are you probation or parole" , and i hesitantly say No. (Ironically, i was just arrested 2 days earlier, but since i havent gon thru the court shit,so  i wasnt technically on probation yet.) but yeah, he takes my license and registration and all tha tshit, goes back tohis car, does all the computer check ups and shit.. and then comes back to my car and tells me that one of my license plate lights were out.. i was like WTF. how the fuck does a light out mean that i would be on parole or probation. it wasnt like i was tryin to black out my plates or nothin, the other light was still workin .. .. but yeah luckily nothin happened, cos i had kief on me, and that woulda sent me to jail.

Maybe you were in crack town.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2004, 02:38:12 PM »
i've been pulled over god knows how many times...you get mad  but you get over it, as long as you ain't doin nothing wrong or are in a hurry to get somewhere i ain't worried to much.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2004, 04:42:39 PM »
RTistic: I hear you. Most young peeps don't give a fuck. Sad, but true.

I remember one time me and my boys were rollin' in a bucket. It was like 3am, we were going back to a kick back at my boys pad. The cops started following us. We knew they'd pull us over. We were trippin' because we had chains and shit in the car, plus most of us were drunk. My boy was bleeding from his head(and no, we didn't get into a fight and weren't looking for a fight). Of course, the cop pulls us over. First thing out his mouth, "anyone on probation?" He takes my homie's license and stuff(he's on probation), and then he comes back. So, we ask why were pulled over.

"Well uh...I um uh...Pulled you over because you had a cross on your rear view mirror. And plus, we got a call at a station from a lady looking for her son."

Wtf? This muthafucka gave us the wackest excuse I ever heard. He let us go, but what a fuckin' waste of time. He couldn't see the cross until he walked up, it was fuckin' dark. That's why I have no respect for the Po. Always fuckin' with someone for no reason.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2004, 05:44:11 PM »
some news... Im 18, white, blue-eyed, - and I was checked by cops 4 times in the last 2 months. and I wasnt even in a car 3 of those 4 times.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 05:44:52 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mikie

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2004, 07:52:34 PM »
[size=9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999]FUCKING HOSTILEEE!!!!!!!![/size]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 07:53:52 PM by Mikie »

SGV

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2004, 01:48:10 AM »
Some news...You don't live in the states. Shut the fuck up. This thread ain't for you.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2004, 03:27:54 AM »
Some news...You don't live in the states. Shut the fuck up. This thread ain't for you.

lmao...cos what you guys are talking about only happens in america...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2004, 04:03:12 AM »
if there had been alot of fights been blacks & mexicans lately, then i wouldnt say its racist @ all. they just wanna keep the trouble to a minimum, hence the protective measures they're takin
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2004, 12:41:36 AM »
If pork was illegal, would they check Jews and Muslims for pork?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2004, 05:57:26 AM »
"jus live with it. maybe the guys were from the south, or their parents/grandparents are from there. cuz those people have it in their blood to be racist man."

isn't that prejudiced/racist ?
or does racism only happen when white ppl say ignorant things about other races?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2004, 06:03:33 AM »
"jus live with it. maybe the guys were from the south, or their parents/grandparents are from there. cuz those people have it in their blood to be racist man."

isn't that prejudiced/racist ?
or does racism only happen when white ppl say ignorant things about other races?

lol why trying to stay calm ? :D

of course it is, but then again, it's Jamal, therefore... just ignore it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I-Yoof

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2004, 09:00:04 AM »
I'm a young white male and I get searched every other week. Stop going on about racial prejudice you boring cunt.  

SGV

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2004, 11:17:20 AM »
You're also from another country, so you're not valid in this convo.

Fuck living with it. We shouldn't have to "live" with being profiled. All minorities are profiled at one time or another, it's nothing fun.