Author Topic: PHOTOS OF TORTURE  (Read 244 times)

RonnyRo

PHOTOS OF TORTURE
« on: May 08, 2004, 07:07:02 PM »
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/

Just to show you what our military stands for.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:PHOTOS OF TORTURE
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 07:18:50 PM »
a few idiots do not represent the whole military

RonnyRo

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 08:10:44 PM »

Well, if a few terrorists represent all Muslims, then in my eyes a few morons in the military represent the whole fuckin government.

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 09:48:59 PM »
they probably don't care what a moron like you thinks about them....i know i don't...so get at me with a reply i'll just ignore....and enjoy your useless life

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 09:54:59 PM »

Well, if a few terrorists represent all Muslims, then in my eyes a few morons in the military represent the whole fuckin government.

Since when do a few terrorists represent all Muslims?  Those assholes who flew those planes into the WTC buildings are terrorists, and I wish I could shoot each one in the head.

On the other hand, there are several muslims in my school and I'm cool with some of em.

As far as these people are doing the torture, they're ALL being Court-Martialed, and will be going away for a long long time.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 09:57:56 PM »
Oh yeah...its the same two US soldiers in the pictures, theres not any others.

BTW:  I plan on entering the military in the next coming years.  If I'm deployed to Iraq and I see any fellow soldiers in my unit doing something like this, I will personally shoot them in the head with my M-16 (yes, I'm serious).

RonnyRo

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 10:11:37 PM »
Oh yeah...its the same two US soldiers in the pictures, theres not any others.

BTW:  I plan on entering the military in the next coming years.  If I'm deployed to Iraq and I see any fellow soldiers in my unit doing something like this, I will personally shoot them in the head with my M-16 (yes, I'm serious).

Hold your horses. I think you've been playing too much "Halo".  

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 11:16:34 AM »

The difference being of course that all of the American people and government have condemned what the American soldiers did, and are going to hold all the guiilty soldiers responsbile. In contrast, Muslims at best refuse to condemn terrorism and at worse justify and rationalize it.

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 11:45:56 AM »
dam have some respect for the us soliders. there giving their lives for us (if you live in the us) So yea....a bunch abused iraqis. not saying its right or wrong, but theres still us soliders doing their job out there

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 11:50:28 AM »
The difference being of course that all of the American people and government have condemned what the American soldiers did, and are going to hold all the guiilty soldiers responsbile. In contrast, Muslims at best refuse to condemn terrorism and at worse justify and rationalize it.
Bingo.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2004, 11:55:01 AM »
dam have some respect for the us soliders. there giving their lives for us (if you live in the us) So yea....a bunch abused iraqis. not saying its right or wrong, but theres still us soliders doing their job out there

moron. they're (not there) giving their life for you?? how? were Iraqis attacking your country in the first place? No. so do they prevent Iraqis from attacking your country now? No, since they werent attacking before either. you gotta be a moron.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004, 11:59:25 AM »
Bingo.

yup :)

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 12:46:03 PM »

moron. they're (not there) giving their life for you?? how? were Iraqis attacking your country in the first place? No. so do they prevent Iraqis from attacking your country now? No, since they werent attacking before either. you gotta be a moron.

wow i didnt think you could be more of a dumbass. You honestly think that us soliders dont give their lives for their country? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE FUCKING SITUATION IS! there still giving their lives while there in the military. im not condoning the dam war, i think it was the worst decision ever made by bush, but the fact still remains us soliders give their lives for our country and everyone should be grateful

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2004, 01:48:41 PM »

wow i didnt think you could be more of a dumbass. You honestly think that us soliders dont give their lives for their country? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE FUCKING SITUATION IS! there still giving their lives while there in the military. im not condoning the dam war, i think it was the worst decision ever made by bush, but the fact still remains us soliders give their lives for our country and everyone should be grateful

LoL @ changing your statement and thinking noone will notice and youll get a away with it, how can you be *that* naive?
dying for the country is different to dying for you. moron.
is it grateful to give ones life for the sake of the countries ppl who'd die without the war cause your own country is attacked too? maybe yes.
is it grateful to give ones life for the sake of war itself, or whatever the reason for that war is? I doubt it.

besides, you calling me a dumbass is probably just as cynical as it possibly can get.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2004, 01:52:24 PM »
^^^^^^^^

Sup Harbinger, I like that photo you have of Lebron James. I actually went to the same high school as he did (St. Vincent St Mary). I graduated before he got there but my sister went there when he did. Now he plays for his hometown team the cavaliers, which is my favorite NBA team. I am suprised people in Germany are even jocking him now.

Oh well, back to bashing Muslims.....