Author Topic: G UNIT radio part 7 Once again proving why 50 and g unit run this ish..  (Read 148 times)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
50 RIPPED overnight celebrity and came hot on every track he was in and so did the rest of g unit once again proving
50 waterd his flow down for a awhile there to help blow up his niggas being humble and a man who follows his word
and blew up his crew and now once again hes bringing his
flow back to its true skill and 50 said it he the mutha fuckin king of NY no matter what the dipset niggas rocafella dick riders and the backpackers say oh and all the slob niggas
who say d block run shit LMAO d block ILL no doubt but they dont run the east or most of the rap scene
nigga other then the south Shadyaftermath run raps
and thats a combo of all 3 coasts in one they run rap
on some united coasts label shit and all the haterz can hate all they want all day but g unit stay payed they aint mcs they hustles making hustle music modern day eastcoast gangsta rap and if you aint from the east or from a hood area of the east dont try and tell me how to define eastcoast gangsta shit cause kool g rap was gangsta but hes old school we talkin about right now
niggas need to stop lookin back at the old school when we gotta try and repair the newschool since for years alot of bling and pussy shits been runnin shit and atleaste the "pop" shit g unit does acctually sounds good compared to ja rule and ashanti and like all of the east and yall bitch and complain shit atleaste it isnt 2002 anymore..

Don Breezio

i'll agree with a few things....1) if 50 really is bringin his old flow back like you say...then i'd like to hear this...and 2) you're right...we need to get rid of this pussy ass bling bling love hip hop shit thats controlling the mainstream.

i don't think however we should replace it with guns and drugs.

Jome

There's already a thread on it, but never mind..
50 finally stepped up yeah..