Author Topic: What would you do if you were President?  (Read 588 times)

Montana00

Re:What would you do if you were President?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2004, 04:06:48 PM »
1) Take over a 3rd world African country, move all Israeli's there, and rightfully give back Israel back to the Palestinians to end that brutal conflict.

2) Make sure the US is on very good terms w/ all oil trading countries to lower the insanely high gas prices.

3) Pull all US troops out of Iraq.  The US's reason for being there is over.  We have Sadaam (who I would have shot), and there were no WMD's (big surprise there).

4) Increase military spending to keep troops in South Korea at the 38th parallel.  If North Korea invades South Korea and uses Nuclear weapons, I will ask Congress to declare war, and thoroughly nuke North Korea.

5) Make sure there is a law that has the penalty of using any drug not approved by the government (this includes pot) is instant death.  I will have no more fucking pot-heads, crack users, heroin addicts, or any other fucking bums in the United States.

why do you bother posting here?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2004, 04:47:06 PM »
Why do you have a problem w/ me?  Because I bashed the GTA series and praised Halo?  Ever since, you've had something negative to say about everything I post.  If you have a problem w/ my opinion about GTA, then keep it in Sports and Entertainment...not here.

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2004, 05:05:37 PM »
Why do you have a problem w/ me?  Because I bashed the GTA series and praised Halo?  Ever since, you've had something negative to say about everything I post.  If you have a problem w/ my opinion about GTA, then keep it in Sports and Entertainment...not here.

1) Take over a 3rd world African country, move all Israeli's there, and rightfully give back Israel back to the Palestinians to end that brutal conflict. you wanna pull out of iraq but invade africa

5) Make sure there is a law that has the penalty of using any drug not approved by the government (this includes pot) is instant death.  I will have no more fucking pot-heads, crack users, heroin addicts, or any other fucking bums in the United States. what the fuck is wrong with drugs? This isnt the place to be saying that pot heads should be killed.

its not you in paticular...but if anyone else wouldve said those dumbass things i wouldve said something about it.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2004, 05:12:58 PM »
Ok, I admit, the Africa thing doesn't make sense.

But "what the fuck is wrong with drugs"?  I'll tell you whats wrong with it.  It's a common fact that a significant % of people in this country use illegal drugs.  In my mind weed, cocaine, heroine, LSD, ecstasy, etc...they're all equally terrible.  More and more teenagers are getting hooked on weed, which is bad.  Some people say weed is harmless...if it wasn't then it wouldn't be illegal.  The ONLY scenario in which it's helpful is for people who need it medically, and thats a different kind of weed than compared to whats being sold on the street.  If all drugs were completely gone from the USA, trust me, it would be a MUCH better place.

So, once again, I admit that killing them all is extreme.  Instead of killing them, I would have them all instantly arrested and sentenced in to jail.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 05:14:27 PM by Xearo »

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2004, 05:32:20 PM »
hate to break it to you but people already do go to jail for drugs.

a guy i know got 10 years for posession of heroin, but the thing is you cant stop drugs. and yea so more and more teenagers are getting into drugs..... thats life.

more people die from alchohol accidents then pot "high"accidents.

the negative side affects of marijuna arent as bad as most people assume.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2004, 05:40:21 PM »
hate to break it to you but people already do go to jail for drugs.

a guy i know got 10 years for posession of heroin, but the thing is you cant stop drugs. and yea so more and more teenagers are getting into drugs..... thats life.

more people die from alchohol accidents then pot "high"accidents.

the negative side affects of marijuna arent as bad as most people assume.

I take it you use marijuanna...

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2004, 12:09:08 AM »
Some people say weed is harmless...if it wasn't then it wouldn't be illegal.  

That is so fuckin stupid. Cigarettes are definately not harmless, yet they are legal. Alcohol as well. So you're just gonna tell me its not harmless because narrow minded people make a law saying its alright to smoke cigaretes & drink alcohol

Bottom line is, studies have shown that more people die from those 2 LEGAL substances above than with the ILLEGAL marijuana

I can understand why you are against other drugs & all, & even if you dont wanna smoke weed, thats cool, but you cannot tell me that Marijuana is even on the same level as those other drugs. You know it, i know it, there is much more risk & consequence from doing herion than there is from doing Marijuana. Even governments acknowledge theres classes & levels of drugs & Marijuana is on a level well below from other drugs
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 12:09:37 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2004, 01:05:49 AM »
1. Move Israelis to Northern California.

WTF?...Should Northern Cali be the new Israel?

Yup thats my plan...what you think?

I'll give you the coast and everything.

:D lol I know it wouldn't work.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2004, 05:20:46 AM »
"Take over a 3rd world African country, move all Israeli's there, and rightfully give back Israel back to the Palestinians to end that brutal conflict."

wow! disbelief seems like the right word ... I mean hell , i'm not exactly a very knowledgeable (sp?) person when it comes to politics .... but even I see that's a very stupid idea

youe solution to the middle east conflict between arabs and Jews , is starting a conflict between africans and jews?

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2004, 07:19:04 AM »
Cigarettes kill more people and are addictive....

i cant speak for the whole pot population but everyone i know arent addicted toit.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2004, 07:39:15 AM »
"Take over a 3rd world African country, move all Israeli's there, and rightfully give back Israel back to the Palestinians to end that brutal conflict."

wow! disbelief seems like the right word ... I mean hell , i'm not exactly a very knowledgeable (sp?) person when it comes to politics .... but even I see that's a very stupid idea

youe solution to the middle east conflict between arabs and Jews , is starting a conflict between africans and jews?

Ok, I admit, the Africa thing doesn't make sense.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2004, 02:42:41 PM »
Do you guys actually think that pulling troops out of the Middle East and giving the Palestinians the land they want will make the terrorists happy and solve this problem?  They'll just think of another excuse to commit terrorists acts.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2004, 02:45:26 PM »
screw the palesteins, but do you honestly think its helping to have troops in iraq and afghanistan.

if they see a alqueda camp on the satellite then bomb the hell outta of it otherwise stay away

Hole Is Ice

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2004, 05:11:25 PM »
universal health care
pay reparations 2 the countries we fucked up

JTSimon

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2004, 07:05:43 PM »
Do you guys actually think that pulling troops out of the Middle East and giving the Palestinians the land they want will make the terrorists happy and solve this problem?  They'll just think of another excuse to commit terrorists acts.

I think that would take care of 90% of them...and it would drop the cause for recruiting new terrorist   ;)