Author Topic: lohans nipple  (Read 1122 times)

Don Breezio

Re:lohans nipple
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 01:51:56 PM »
that picture doesnt change my opinion she is ugly

and if you look at a high quality picture of her. shes got a fuckin billion freckels all over her body.

some people that may not bother but it does to me

personally i like freckles...they're more natural

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2004, 01:55:48 PM »
Luke your girl looks like a she-male you shouldn't be talking  :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 01:56:09 PM by Kain670 »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2004, 02:05:35 PM »
She looks good from the neck down she'a "BUTTA-FACE!" her face looks like a young boy sometimes like in the pic MAx posted she looks like a dude in the face....I'd fuck her tho.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2004, 02:23:17 PM »
Luke your girl looks like a she-male you shouldn't be talking  :D

i dont have a girl for one...and two when i had the pic up of my ex girlfriend 90% of the board wanted more pics lol...you really have horrible taste in women.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2004, 10:57:51 PM »
Airbrush and make-up can make anyone hot, with the exception of Pink. :D

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2004, 11:35:41 PM »
Airbrush and make-up can make anyone hot, with the exception of Pink.

And that bitch from Black Eyed Peas Fergie or whatever...
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 12:48:16 AM »
shes fuckin ugly

she's no Pink but....eh?
shes no nothing.. LoL, there isnt ANYTHING special about this girl..

i'd still take her anyday

hector

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 03:10:18 AM »
jesus christ, everytime I read a thread I find a new gay faggot on wcc.  LMMFAO @ all you fags that say this chick is ugly.  as long as u weren't gay, you would practically kill to fuck this chick.  now in terms of looks, this chick ain't way too special, but goddamn do u know how many guys in the world would kill for this peice of ass.

all yall hating on this girl = GAY HOMO FAGGOTS

get real fools, who the fuck you tryna impress, these are hot girls, you would fuck them in a heartbeat!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 11:23:39 AM »
jesus christ, everytime I read a thread I find a new gay faggot on wcc.  LMMFAO @ all you fags that say this chick is ugly.  as long as u weren't gay, you would practically kill to fuck this chick.  now in terms of looks, this chick ain't way too special, but goddamn do u know how many guys in the world would kill for this peice of ass.

all yall hating on this girl = GAY HOMO FAGGOTS

get real fools, who the fuck you tryna impress, these are hot girls, you would fuck them in a heartbeat!

I can find better girls than her walking down the streets...I'm not saying she's ugly, but come on, I wouldn't exactly kill to fuck her...LOL...Like I said, airbrush and make-up does a lot...Pick a random girl of the streets and put her in a professional modeling magazine; They can make her look just as good, if not better.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 03:32:27 PM »
id deffinatly fuck her, as long shes wearing all that makeup... ;D.. its funny cause after all that makeup she dont even got freckles anymore, and she got a nice body, id deffiantly fuck her

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 07:42:53 PM »
shell probably lose some of the freckels and get a much cuter as she gets older.
remember she still a kiddie actress and i dont think shes tryin to hard to be hot!