Author Topic: Chain of Command of the inhuman deeds of sick soldiers: Pentagon initiaded it!!!  (Read 310 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so it's not some fucked up soldiers doing it, it's the fucked up US Government!
now you sure want a source and shit, but I only have a german source, although I prospect it might get through your media censorship.

here's the source nevertheless:
http://onnachrichten.t-online.de/c/19/45/87/1945870.html

who's still saying youre liberating this country? finally the day has come, no american can insult me with the term "Nazi" any longer. If someone still does that, Ima just call him an American.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

translation?

JTSimon

I think the reign is calling murder  ;D

What do expect from stupid high school dropouts from the South ??? ;D

Don Seer

if you think this is the same as the nazi's, or comparable in anyway then you're very very mistaken, misled and twisted. its not comparable on any level.

infinite59

now you sure want a source and shit, but I only have a german source, although I prospect it might get through your media censorship.

who's still saying youre liberating this country? finally the day has come, no american can insult me with the term "Nazi" any longer. If someone still does that, Ima just call him an American.

the link didn't work for me, can you post it up for us.  Somehow I doubt this will get out in the American press, but I hope it does.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
translation?

only a brief and sucky translation...
US-Reporter claims: soldiers act under pressure of the Pentagon
the torture scandals of he foreign occupation troops extends with every single day. The pictures of the mag "The New Yorker" show sights similiar to former nazi concentration-camps. One photo shows a frightend, naked prisoner who's attacked from 2 shephards without a muzzle.

Deeps wounds on the legs
a next pic would show a bloody flesh wound on his leg while a soldier knees on his back. it's axiomatic the dogs did it and it's all on the purpose  of tortureing.

The reporter says the Pentagon itself is responsible.
Seymour Hersh, who already revealed a massacre in Vietnam said it in his article called the Chain of Command that the US-Government initiated these atrocities to get the prisoners to talk. The commanding officers stood under the pressure of the Pentogon it very self.

Also, these atrocities arent the beginning. It all has started in November 2002, according to Hersh.

A former british officer admitted: "it's how things are told to be done. the methods are: systematic sleep deprivation, keep em in the cold, hardly and food or water, humiliation, threatening and, also, rape.

The New York Times threatens the US-Government with leaking even crueler photos, if the government wont release them themselve to save what's still saveable.
"The arab world not only doesnt like us.. they think we're all perverts..and who can be suprised about that?!"
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the link didn't work for me, can you post it up for us.  Somehow I doubt this will get out in the American press, but I hope it does.
yes, I believe the bastards censor it.
but I translated it fast, just for you few guys.

and Seer, im not saying youre like the nazi were, but noone can insult me as belonging to a nation who did extremely sick, unnecessary and cruel atrocities on purpose when he in fact, does too.
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

if you think this is the same as the nazi's, or comparable in anyway then you're very very mistaken, misled and twisted. its not comparable on any level.

Vietnam WAR
The lowest casualty estimates, based on North Vietnamese statements which are now discounted by Vietnam, are around 1.5 million Vietnamese killed. Vietnam released figures on April 3, 1995 that a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war. The accuracy of these figures has generally not been challenged. It is unclear how many Vietnamese were wounded in the war.
http://www.campusprogram.com/reference/en/wikipedia/v/vi/vietnam_war.html

I bet you didn't know that ^

Japan-[2 nuclear bombs]
Afghanistan/Iraq

Americans = Nazis

« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 06:50:22 AM by Kain670 »

Don Seer

and Seer, im not saying youre like the nazi were, but noone can insult me as belonging to a nation who did extremely sick, unnecessary and cruel atrocities on purpose when he in fact, does too.

uhh dude.. i'm english... the nazi' brutalised innocent civilians, not prisoners of war..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

uhh dude.. i'm english... the nazi' brutalised innocent civilians, not prisoners of war..

I know youre english, but hey, british soldiers are unfortunately involved as well.
besides, I really doubt everyone of these "PoW"s are really un-innocent civilians. especially when it comes to women and children.

let's just leave it like that, just to be polite.. in this war, americans take it a litte too far..
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
translataion
US reporter: The pressure came from the pentagon

Dogs (center on the left and on the right down in the picture) threaten the prisoner (photo: Reuters)
The torture scandal around the foreign occupation troops in the Iraq expands daily. On Sunday the magazine published "The New Yorker one" of pictures, which could originate also from concentration camps of a military dictatorship: In a photo, naked prisoner is to be seen more scare, who is threatened by two shepherd dogs without muzzle.

Because of torture under pressure Blair must withdraw?
US report also female prisoners humiliated

Deep wounds at the legs
In a further picture the same prisoner with pain-distorted face is to have being because of the soil to be seen. A soldier kniee on its back, reported US newspapers. On the right thigh of the prisoner a deep meat wound is to be seen. Also on its left leg a bleeding wound is recognizable. The wounds came obviously from an attack of the dogs.

Reporter makes pentagon responsible
Under the heading "chain OF COMMAND" ("command string") raised the American exposure reporter Seymour Hersh, which had published the pictures, heavy reproaches against the pentagon. The US Ministry of Defense, so Hersh, is causally responsible for the scandal: The Iraq commander of the US troops, lieutenant general Ricardo Sanchez, subordinated on veranlassung pentagon the US prisons in past November the military secret service. Besides it included, said the military police into the procedureprocedure procedures also Hersh to the US transmitter CNN.

Lynndie England a face of the torture
US torture in the Iraq Rumsfeld apologizes

Improves results by shame and degradation
The officers of the military secret service would have confessed under large pressure, which would have budding rebellion to prevent and this pressure to the military policemen passed on, who would then have committed the uncovered crimes. They were forced to make the prisoners before the verhoeren soft "", said Hersh. "tools around better results too received, were shame, degradation or the threat to show the photos neighbours or others." The camera photographs were part of the "questioning".

Chronicle the "torture scandal" in the Iraq
Prisoner abuses: Video for ISDN | T-DSL

Hersh uncovered already massacres in Viet Nam
Hersh belonged, together with Bob Woodward and Carl amber, to the most well-known "investigativen" reporters of the USA. 1970 it had a massacre of US soldier at hundreds civilians in the vietnamesischen village My Lai admits made and but received the desired Pulitzer price. The affair had contributed like no different one to the tendency reversal in the USA and in the long run to the departure of the US troops from Viet Nam had led.

Abusing already since November 2002?
The suspicion continues to increase that abusing were used not only in this war, but rather systematically and already since beginning of the Afghanistan war in November 2001. President Bush and its point advisors would have themselves in a war gewaehnt, in which the old rules would have no more validity, said Hersh. This estimate brought then a political culture out, which led to abusing the prisoners.

Abu Ghoreib place of the silence and disappearing
Handling prisoners of war in that Geneva convention regulated

British ex officer: Proceeding is taught in such a way
The statement of a former officer of the British special-purpose force "Special Boat Squadron" (SBS) supports this suspicion. The techniques used by British and US soldiers would correspond to a large extent to a proceeding, which were taught with the SBS and the sister unit SAS, said it to the British "Guardian". To the methods sexual abusing, systematic sleep withdrawal, the withdrawal of warmth, meal and beverages belonged as well as the personal Entwuerdigung.

Photo report the Iraq conflict in pictures

"believe, we are by verse"
The "New York Times" announced the Ministry of Defense on Monday, advises now whether it does not publish many further emerged pictures of abusing better directly, in order to save, which is to be saved. Reporter Hersh sees nevertheless black, what concerns the reputation of the USA: "the Arab world likes us not only not", said it CNN. "believe, we are by verse."

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol... could've been told before..
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i don't really see any strong proof other than "according to some random reporter..."

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Montana00

your a fucking moron if you actually think the pentagon told a few soliders to abuse those iraqi prisoners. how could be so stupid to think that they would say to do that. i wouldnt believe anything that fucking "news site" says. over in america we call that the "tabloids"

as i agree with another statment. We are nothing like those fuckin german nazis. Hilter sent over 10 million jews to concentration camps, he then preceded to murder 8,000,000 jews. NOT TO MENTION HE TRIED TO TAKE OVER EUROPE AND AFRICA. the 8 million was only jews, the nazis killed many americans and europeans in battle in a war that hitler fucking started.

now if you think that all those acts were the same as what americans do your a fucking dumbass. So yea we abused 20 prisoners.....yep were just like nazis.
yea i dont agree with the bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki, but 200,000 civillian deaths dont equal 8,000,000 jew murderes. and if you wanna talk brutal joe stalin killed 20,000,000

wow off topic. anyway. i dont think the pentagon did this and that article and the guy who wrote it are completly stupid.

what next.... Colin powell called osama, and told him to plan a terrorism attack?

smerlus

that other article said god told that women to kill her children....how EVIL