Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh on torture  (Read 158 times)

infinite59

Rush Limbaugh on torture
« on: May 10, 2004, 08:03:47 AM »
"We are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. ...I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You of heard of need to blow some steam off?"

Burning people's genitals with acid?  Blood all over the floor and walls in the pictures?  Prisoners killed?

This is Rush Limbaugh's idea of blowing off some steam.  Unbelievable.

smerlus

Re:Rush Limbaugh on torture
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 11:30:27 AM »
"We are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. ...I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You of heard of need to blow some steam off?"

Burning people's genitals with acid?  Blood all over the floor and walls in the pictures?  Prisoners killed?

This is Rush Limbaugh's idea of blowing off some steam.  Unbelievable.

he's a shock jock, he gets paid to voice his opinion and be blunt about it

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 01:45:36 PM »
100% taken out of context, give me the full quote before I decide what's up with this.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 01:50:36 PM »
I've listened to Rush, and I've listened to you over the last couple of years Infinite... and I don't see much of a difference in the 2. You both will say anything to get people to listen to you. You are no better than him.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 03:12:12 PM »
100% taken out of context, give me the full quote before I decide what's up with this.  

You are right. As usual, Hajj is spreading Islamic propaganda.

Number one, as of right now there is no proof of prisoners being killed or genitals being burnt with acid. Rush made this comment last week when the first photos came out that showed naked Iraqis and that female soldier pointing at them.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 03:12:49 PM »

You are right. As usual, Hajj is spreading Islamic propaganda.

Number one, as of right now there is no proof of prisoners being killed or genitals being burnt with acid. Rush made this comment last week when the first photos came out that showed naked Iraqis and that female soldier pointing at them.

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 03:24:27 PM »
Hey whens your islamic propaganda book coming out? im in the mood to burn a book.

seriously its out of context.

hey i got an idea. Go to www.thememoryhole.org and then go to the iraqi abuse pictures section and please tell me which picture shows "acid to the balls" and "blood all over the wall"

you stupid fuck give ACTUAL evidence before you run your mouth

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 03:27:59 PM »
Go to www.thememoryhole.org

This is the Plesk™ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 03:30:24 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2004, 03:40:55 PM »
dam their site is down.

well anyway they have tons of pictures from the abuse. they show no blood nor do they show "acid?"

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2004, 08:06:45 PM »
exactly