Author Topic: One Ironic Thing About The Prison Abuse Photos  (Read 347 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One Ironic Thing About The Prison Abuse Photos
« on: May 10, 2004, 03:30:11 PM »
Muslim culture is the most sexist, oppressive cuture in the world towards women. Females are pretty much treated lower than animals in the Middle East. So what do you think their reaction was when they saw that female US solider holding a leash that was attached around the neck of an Arab man.

It is fucked up, but kind of funny when you think about it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:One Ironic Thing About The Prison Abuse Photos
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 03:36:21 PM »
they think youre a nation full of fuckin perverts and inhuman animals. can you blame them?

and saying this it's not like when Im thinking that. I mean, they really think it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 03:39:28 PM »
It's so true though.

Guys rule the middle east and to see a woman overpowering all these prisoners probably pisses the men off big time.

it is ironic

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 06:24:08 PM »
For being a nation full of fuckin perverts and assholes. Europeans sure do love OUR culture..Movies, Sports, Music, Fashion, HIP HOP CULTURE..Ya'll come on here and diss the fuck out of Americans YET many have never been here..And if they have they had nothing bad to say about how we live.  Shit I don't agree with what the government does and I think they are shady as hell..But people shouldn't automatically assume everyone in America is like that. You don't know what goes around in America. If you asked 10 people probably 3 out of 10 Americans think that Bush is doing a good Job.

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 06:29:49 PM »
For being a nation full of fuckin perverts and assholes. Europeans sure do love OUR culture..Movies, Sports, Music, Fashion, HIP HOP CULTURE..Ya'll come on here and diss the fuck out of Americans YET many have never been here..And if they have they had nothing bad to say about how we live.  Shit I don't agree with what the government does and I think they are shady as hell..But people shouldn't automatically assume everyone in America is like that. You don't know what goes around in America. If you asked 10 people probably 3 out of 10 Americans think that Bush is doing a good Job.
i dont see the connection from this and the topic?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 07:38:07 PM »
The only problem is that Americans claim to be more civilized.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 07:52:11 PM »

your fucking kidding me if you think the middle eastern people are more civilized then the americans.

because everyone on my block has rpgs stockpiled in their basement...

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 08:05:15 PM »

We ARE more civilized. Case and point: The universal condemnation of the photos, the punishment of the people who perpetrated the crime and the apology to the people it was committed against.

Call me crazy, but I didn't see a word from the islamic community when innocent contractors were beaten to death, drug through the streets, and hung from a bridge.

I didn't see a condemnation from the islamic community when a mother and her 4 children were shot to death by palestianians.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2004, 08:45:11 PM »

your fucking kidding me if you think the middle eastern people are more civilized then the americans.

because everyone on my block has rpgs stockpiled in their basement...

Just like the American military prepared for this invasion Iraqis did too. I bet if the war was fought here you'd have some weapons in your house.

So stop it with bullshit comparison.

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2004, 08:48:40 PM »

We ARE more civilized. Case and point: The universal condemnation of the photos, the punishment of the people who perpetrated the crime and the apology to the people it was committed against.

Call me crazy, but I didn't see a word from the islamic community when innocent contractors were beaten to death, drug through the streets, and hung from a bridge.

I didn't see a condemnation from the islamic community when a mother and her 4 children were shot to death by palestianians.

I'm sure you didn't hear it on FoxNews but Islamic clerics all over Iraq condemned the desecration of the bodies.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-04-01-fallujah-reax_x.htm

If you want more links...search google.

Muslim culture is the most sexist, oppressive cuture in the world towards women. Females are pretty much treated lower than animals in the Middle East. So what do you think their reaction was when they saw that female US solider holding a leash that was attached around the neck of an Arab man.

It is fucked up, but kind of funny when you think about it.

You guys are probably the last ones to figure this out.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 08:57:33 PM by Kain670 »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 02:05:03 AM »
damn, i thought u were gonna say that the ironic thing was the way our media, government, and people always assume that muslim cultures are so barbaric and we are so civilized and humane....now THATS ironic lol

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 09:47:49 AM »
damn, i thought u were gonna say that the ironic thing was the way our media, government, and people always assume that muslim cultures are so barbaric and we are so civilized and humane....now THATS ironic lol

;D

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2004, 09:54:16 AM »

nah that's not ironic, we have murderers still at large that would make those pictures look like vacation photos

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 09:58:58 AM »

nah that's not ironic, we have murderers still at large that would make those pictures look like vacation photos

Those white serial killers/rapist.

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2004, 10:02:42 AM »

Those white serial killers/rapist.

so why if some soldiers do some fucked up things, the whole country gets labeled barbaric when we've had rapist, mass murderers, child molesters and serial killers for years? even out police beat people, take bribes, steal and do drugs....every country has it's fuck ups