Author Topic: One Ironic Thing About The Prison Abuse Photos  (Read 362 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:One Ironic Thing About The Prison Abuse Photos
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2004, 10:09:14 AM »
damn, i thought u were gonna say that the ironic thing was the way our media, government, and people always assume that muslim cultures are so barbaric and we are so civilized and humane....now THATS ironic lol

nah that's not ironic, we have murderers still at large that would make those pictures look like vacation photos

Those white serial killers/rapist.

so why if some soldiers do some fucked up things, the whole country gets labeled barbaric when we've had rapist, mass murderers, child molesters and serial killers for years? even out police beat people, take bribes, steal and do drugs....every country has it's fuck ups

lol, serial killers get killed in america. those soldiers wont be killed, nor put in jail. besides, they act under the pentagon and represent your country to the rest of the world, especially the arab world.

THAT's the difference, smerlus.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2004, 10:16:28 AM »
damn, i thought u were gonna say that the ironic thing was the way our media, government, and people always assume that muslim cultures are so barbaric and we are so civilized and humane....now THATS ironic lol

nah that's not ironic, we have murderers still at large that would make those pictures look like vacation photos

so why if some soldiers do some fucked up things, the whole country gets labeled barbaric when we've had rapist, mass murderers, child molesters and serial killers for years? even out police beat people, take bribes, steal and do drugs....every country has it's fuck ups

lol, serial killers get killed in america. those soldiers wont be killed, nor put in jail. besides, they act under the pentagon and represent your country to the rest of the world, especially the arab world.

you should try and follow the REAL news instead of the tabloids, so far there's an ongoing investigation into it and one of the soldiers is already going to court...so you can get on with your bullshit

anyways when i was stationed in japan, every so often marines would brutaly rape some japanese girls.....you didn't hear about that shit and the japanese didn't treat us any different. they're civilized enough to know that the acts of a few, no matter what kind of uniform they are wearing, doesn't represent the whole country

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2004, 10:22:44 AM »

you should try and follow the REAL news instead of the tabloids, so far there's an ongoing investigation into it and one of the soldiers is already going to court...so you can get on with your bullshit

anyways when i was stationed in japan, every so often I would brutaly rape some japanese girls.....you didn't hear about that shit and the japanese didn't treat me any different. they're civilized enough to know that the acts of a few, no matter what kind of uniform they are wearing, doesn't represent the whole country

Your fucking sick  ;D

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2004, 10:26:04 AM »
lol you had me scared for a second... i thought i actually miss typed that shit  ;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2004, 11:43:08 AM »

of course we have fucked up people...BUT, of course when those fools in uniform are in other countries, they represent our country. The ironic thing is, people in this country have no problem labeling another country and generalizing the whole nation, region, shit...even religion, based on the actions of a few people. We'd even generalize them based on the actions of ONE person if it came down to it. But this shit being caught on tape...thats just one, or a few crazy people, who dont represent any of us huh? lol. People are so hypocrytical sometimes. funny shit...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2004, 02:46:39 PM »

What are you talking about, man? The Middle East IS barbaric, and we ARE civilized and humane? If you think otherwise you have got to the the most stupid person on the face of the earth.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2004, 09:30:18 PM »

What are you talking about, man? The Middle East IS barbaric, and we ARE civilized and humane? If you think otherwise you have got to the the most stupid person on the face of the earth.

umm, wow...and "if its white its right" huh? lol

reread the post Jed...

i said its ironic, how our culture is so quick to judge other cultures on the actions of a few, or some, or even one person from that culture. But dont want to accept that we can be barbaric also, and if one, or a few people from this country do something disgusting...then we should be judged as such also. U gotta get your fuckin head out of Bush's ass and back into reality. But uve been posting here for a long while, and thats never been the case yet lol. People of this country can be just as fucked up, and just as evil as people anywhere. If u cant figure that out, then u might as well just be shot in the head cus youre useless lol. I know u truly believe that the US is the Good Guy in every situation...just stop, n think about how fuckin retarded that makes u sound.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2004, 11:19:58 PM »
because everyone on my block has rpgs stockpiled in their basement...

yea and every white man is racist against the blacks....stfu u lame ass fuc, stop stereotyping and turn CNN off.

how is America not barbaric exactly? U.S is barbaric in a LARGER scale....

lemme ask U this, do U think all the murders in Iraq are on record? do U TRUELY believe that the Middle East has killed more Americans?

America is far more civilized by tha way....BUT, tha REAL middle east is not shown on TV....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!