Author Topic: Now that Jay-Z is through, who will be the next king of N.Y. ??  (Read 786 times)

Jome

Re:Now that Jay-Z is through, who will be the next king of N.Y. ??
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2004, 06:16:17 PM »
lol@jome ignoring nas, how predicatable..........

Nope, I didn't ignore him.
I just think that Jada is better, and everybody knows 50 will sell more..

Nas has been in the underdog position for a long while..
He seemed to lose the glow after the pretty good Stillmatic.
But Jada's also been a underdog when it comes to solo careers, so their next albums will show & maybe prove..

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2004, 07:43:27 PM »
JIM JONES NUCCA!!! That boy got that incredible supa damn dupa piff!!! He got that crack man! Scream at your boy!!! Dipset byrdgang purple city piff hustlas in the movement doggie cop them yellow hearts and pink diamonds daddy Jim Jones is Jesus resurrected!!!

Well spoken...DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET

SGV

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2004, 10:19:45 PM »
The buzz Nas had after "Made You Look" dropped proved that he was still in demand. Bet, if Jada and Nas dropped the same day, more people would talk about Nas.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2004, 05:03:11 AM »
Im looking for John Doe to rep that KONY.  He would be the best fit IMO.  Even tho theres similarity between him and BIG, John Doe is the best Ive heard in a long time out of NY...

WORD 8)

bez

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2004, 06:45:26 AM »
always has and will be Nas!

pappy

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2004, 07:41:45 AM »
ok im sick an tired of this an how come u always ignore my post jome when u make a post about who the KONY is.  THE KONY IS EITHER NAS OR 50... NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT JADA.... NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT THE DIPSHITS.  SHIT PEOPLE ARE STILL ALL OVER 50'S JOCK....TRUST I KNO I FUCKIN LIVE IN NY

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2004, 09:51:38 AM »
i don't live in NEw york but i really got to agree with Tom Here

no one likes dipset, and only a handful of people like jadakiss.....and those who do like nas and 50 more

KONY is 50 and g-unit. it's been that way since Feb 03'
before that it was Nas....jay-z lost his crown after Stillmatic dropped.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2004, 10:17:29 AM »
With all that being said.... 50 cent has the Crown everyone else will have to dethrown him. But, for now 50 hands down. He took it with a hostile takeover in "03". Jada, Nas, & Cam have albums coming out this year. But, so does 50 cent. If they are going to seize the thrown the time is now. 8)
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2004, 10:51:37 AM »
Im looking for John Doe to rep that KONY.  He would be the best fit IMO.  Even tho theres similarity between him and BIG, John Doe is the best Ive heard in a long time out of NY.  Not taking anything away from Jada either.

did you guys know he's signed to Beat Club?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2004, 12:06:24 PM »
Im looking for John Doe to rep that KONY.  He would be the best fit IMO.  Even tho theres similarity between him and BIG, John Doe is the best Ive heard in a long time out of NY.  Not taking anything away from Jada either.

did you guys know he's signed to Beat Club?

Yup, that's why he got this hot Timbaland produced track with N.O.R.E. called "Don't Believe Me". HEAT 8) There was also a short interview with him in the XXL issue where the Aftermath was on the cover. I got that one 8)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2004, 12:38:22 PM »
Nas at the moment easily.

Talib Kweli is gonna have a very legitimate claim to the throne once he brings out his new album, most probably with a Kanye produced first single, and finally gets some recognition outside Hiphop circles for his amazing talent.

SGV

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2004, 01:44:29 PM »
ok im sick an tired of this an how come u always ignore my post jome when u make a post about who the KONY is.  THE KONY IS EITHER NAS OR 50... NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT JADA.... NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT THE DIPSHITS.  SHIT PEOPLE ARE STILL ALL OVER 50'S JOCK....TRUST I KNO I FUCKIN LIVE IN NY
You can lock the thread now Jome.

Jome

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2004, 05:25:08 PM »

Let's see when they both drop.. it's gonna be interesting.
Note that I said "who will be", not "who is"......

NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT JADA

Jada is underrated as fuck, he's easily top 3 lyricists in N.Y.
From what I see on other eastcoast based forums, Jada is being discussed all the time..

pappy

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2004, 05:48:55 PM »

Let's see when they both drop.. it's gonna be interesting.
Note that I said "who will be", not "who is"......

NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT JADA

Jada is underrated as fuck, he's easily top 3 lyricists in N.Y.
From what I see on other eastcoast based forums, Jada is being discussed all the time..

yes b/c all the people on sohh.com are from new york

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2004, 06:07:44 PM »
Tom, is anyone in NY talking about John Doe at all?  Cuz I think that dude has all the talent and potential to claim KONY one day, and hes hungry as a mutherfucker too!