Author Topic: Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq  (Read 2876 times)

Montana00

Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq
« on: May 11, 2004, 01:25:10 PM »
Well here we go again. Daniel pearl all over again.
theres a video thats been released that shows a man getting beheaded. hes an american, and before hes killed he names everyone in his family and where he lives to prove hes american. the iraqis who did this say its in retaliation for the abuse.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20040511/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_2

when i get the vid i might post it

any thoughts. my thought is this is disgusting. please bush tell me

WHY DO WE HELP THESE PEOPLE????

Trauma-san

Re:Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 01:38:23 PM »
The only reason we're helping them is because if we leave them over there to wallow in their own shit, they eventually try to come over here and attack us.  So the only way we can keep them from being dumbasses is to go over there and hold their hand like little fucking children.  They're not civilized.  You don't see Europeans going around bombing the fuck out of each other... that's because they're civilized.  These fuckers over in the middle east still live in caves, wipe their ass with their hands, and still haven't learned how to live together without attacking each other.  So, we have to attack them before they attack us.  I wish we'd just level the place, and stop sending ours over to get killed.  Fuck these people.  They want to attack us, talk shit about us on t.v., help train terrorists, kill their own, etc.... we ought to just rid the world of the problem, instead of bringing the problem to us.  

If You Can't Settle It.... Level It.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 01:39:47 PM »
you dont help these people. you kill, rape, humiliate, torture, disposses and exploit them.
why do you do that? have they done anything to you in the first place? no.

but why do they kill you? retaliation. you attacked them before for no reason.

did they attack you before you killed, raped, humiliated, tortured, dispossesed and exploited them? no.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 01:43:35 PM »
Islamic Web site claims revenge killing
Code: [Select]
CAIRO, Egypt, - A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq, and said the execution was carried out by an al-Qaida affiliated group to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by American soldiers.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4953015/

Code: [Select]
"So we tell you that the dignity of the Muslim men and women in Abu Ghraib and others is not redeemed except by blood and souls. You will not receive anything from us but coffins after coffins ... slaughtered in this way."

You know who to blame  ::)

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 01:48:20 PM »
you dont help these people. you kill, rape, humiliate, torture, disposses and exploit them.

did they attack you before you killed, raped, humiliated, tortured, dispossesed and exploited them? no.

You know what pisses me off about you?

a handful of us soliders humilate some iraqis in a prison and suddenly america and its soliders are some horrible militant country thats out to destroy the world.

wake the fuck up. So yea.....They werent a current threa.....so yea....they didnt have WMD....Ok we got it bush is a dumbfuck who sent us into a war for no apparent reason. But the fact still remains the iraqis were livin a hell of a lot worse will all those fuckin dictators runnin the country. HE WAS CONTROLLING EVERYTHING THOSE FUCKING IRAQIS WERE DOING. Dont you remember when those arabs were ripping down the saddam statue. The fact remains.....they ahted saddam and what he did to their country, but they also hate the fact that us soliders and coalition are roaming their streets, and i would hate it too. they got saddam out and ok great time to go.

Chemical ali is going on trial soon, and it was the iraqis who stopped him.... nor those no good germans. im not condoning the war, but i still stand by the fact that these as trauma said CAVE MEN are fucking animals.

so yea we tied a leash to an iraqi, but DID WE FUCKING BEHEAD HIM??????

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 01:51:45 PM »
The only reason we're helping them is because if we leave them over there to wallow in their own shit, they eventually try to come over here and attack us.  So the only way we can keep them from being dumbasses is to go over there and hold their hand like little fucking children.  They're not civilized.  You don't see Europeans going around bombing the fuck out of each other... that's because they're civilized.  These fuckers over in the middle east still live in caves, wipe their ass with their hands, and still haven't learned how to live together without attacking each other.  So, we have to attack them before they attack us.  I wish we'd just level the place, and stop sending ours over to get killed.  Fuck these people.  They want to attack us, talk shit about us on t.v., help train terrorists, kill their own, etc.... we ought to just rid the world of the problem, instead of bringing the problem to us.  

If You Can't Settle It.... Level It.  

You don't see Europeans going around bombing the fuck out of each other... that's because they're civilized.

IRA - Irish Republican Army  ::)

Yeah Al Queda attacked the WTC on 9/11 because they were bored.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 01:51:59 PM »
i cant say i did not see this one coming....
you cant torture innocent humans where there are radical groups and expect them to do nothing...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2004, 01:58:09 PM »

You know what pisses me off about you?

[....]

so yea we tied a leash to an iraqi, but DID WE FUCKING BEHEAD HIM??????

ok.

First, would you consider it helping if you see a guy is punched be a bigger guy - and you kill the bigger guy who punches the other guy. But after that, you punch the guy youre "helping" just like the guy before you did, earning some money with every punch.
I dont consider that helping. I consider it taking advantage without improving anyones situation but yours.

For those who dont get it:
You = USA
Bigger Guy = Saddam
other guy = Iraq
money = oil and shit

Second, yes, beheading an maybe innocent civilian - you gotta be a fuckin animal, but so are the US Soldiers. They are the ones to blame for this tragic incident. You cant humilate those Iraqis and publicate it (look at the irony which cwalker pointed out etc) and expect to get away with it. The killing of this man is not justified, since he wasnt the one who did that naughty atrocities (as I assume). But it's symbolically justified. These animals are at least understandable as they retaliate for some apparant reason. The US-Animals arent, cause they acted like this without any apparant reason, hell, like you said, the whole war is started and executed without an apparant reason.

my 2 cents,
Harbinger
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 02:01:28 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 02:01:04 PM »
you guys are sick if you think this is justifed.

yea ok ill fly over there right now and they can put a leash on me while im naked.

but seriously that guy cant go home and see his family now, because some us soliders took pictures of prisoners naked. its just not right.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 02:06:12 PM »

yea ok ill fly over there right now and they can put a leash on me while im naked.

but seriously that guy cant go home and see his family now, because some us soliders took pictures of prisoners naked. its just not right.

thing is also, I really doubt the things you talk about were the only things done to the Iraqis by US/British soldiers. I really really do. There's just to video/absolute proof out yet. But that doesnt mean it didnt happen, neither does it mean it wont be publicated sooner or later.

So for me, the only reason why it's not justified is that this man didnt do harm (as we all can only assume).
But, as I pointed out before, it's symbolically justified.
Besides, like I also said before, the US have to blame that on their own kind. You cant do such a war with such methods in such a country and expect nothing will get back to you.
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 02:07:28 PM »
Fuck him he can go to hell.

Went to Iraq to make money from this invasion?

I can careless.

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 02:10:45 PM »

Almost everything terrorist do can be justified.

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2004, 02:26:22 PM »

Almost everything terrorist do can be justified.

World Trade Center was justified?

over 2000 innocent civillians......how could you say that acts like these are justified.

but 7even ill give you to what your saying. i understand where your coming from. i think im about to say it.....i agree with you.

although kain on the other hand.....i just think your way off.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 02:41:31 PM »
Muslims are fucking animals. What else can you really say?  

Montana00

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2004, 03:07:14 PM »
Ok for those of you who think that this is a justified retaliation id like to compare and contrast. And BTW if you still think this beheading is justifed....

Ok thats what we did. Those were known rebels in iraq that attack our troops. Most of the prisoners at this prison we from fallujah.

thats a photo of an iraqi mob in fallujah. they killed 4 or 5 us soldiers and then became to destroy their bodies. 2 were RE-burnt 1 was ripped apart and their body parts were thrown around. and as in the picture a us soliders body was tied to a bridge.

thats a capture i took from the beheading the recent one of the INNOCENT us civillian.

now please tell who are the barbaric ones? the people who stripped some people and took photos. or the people who mutilated dead bodies and BEHEADED A FUCKING US CIVILIAN.

and again whos the fucking cave man.....whos the fucking animal. sure those us soliders were wrong we all know that, but was it justified.

to 7even. if the beheading was justified by the abuse. then couldnt we say that the abuse was justified by the fallujah torture??
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 03:09:07 PM by rampant »