Author Topic: Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq  (Read 2836 times)

smerlus

Re:Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2004, 03:16:43 PM »

Second, yes, beheading an maybe innocent civilian - you gotta be a fuckin animal, but so are the US Soldiers. They are the ones to blame for this tragic incident. You cant humilate those Iraqis and publicate it (look at the irony which cwalker pointed out etc) and expect to get away with it. The killing of this man is not justified, since he wasnt the one who did that naughty atrocities (as I assume). But it's symbolically justified. These animals are at least understandable as they retaliate for some apparant reason. The US-Animals arent, cause they acted like this without any apparant reason, hell, like you said, the whole war is started and executed without an apparant reason.

my 2 cents,
Harbinger

now we're getting some where... so you can understand that these iraqi's killed this man for the torture other americans did to his people....

well then us americans are just getting back at arabs for what they did to us....

same fucking thing...now how are you gonna talk your way out of that?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2004, 03:22:10 PM »

Second, yes, beheading an maybe innocent civilian - you gotta be a fuckin animal, but so are the US Soldiers. They are the ones to blame for this tragic incident. You cant humilate those Iraqis and publicate it (look at the irony which cwalker pointed out etc) and expect to get away with it. The killing of this man is not justified, since he wasnt the one who did that naughty atrocities (as I assume). But it's symbolically justified. These animals are at least understandable as they retaliate for some apparant reason. The US-Animals arent, cause they acted like this without any apparant reason, hell, like you said, the whole war is started and executed without an apparant reason.

my 2 cents,
Harbinger

now we're getting some where... so you can understand that these iraqi's killed this man for the torture other americans did to his people....

well then us americans are just getting back at arabs for what they did to us....

that would work if Iraqis did something to you in the first place, which simply isnt the case.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2004, 03:30:22 PM »

my 2 cents,
Harbinger

that would work if Iraqis did something to you in the first place, which simply isnt the case.

but arabs did...if you can justify this by linking two people together just because they come from the same country i can link people together by race

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2004, 03:34:01 PM »
i cant say i did not see this one coming....
you cant torture innocent humans where there are radical groups and expect them to do nothing...

Great post, I agree 100%.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2004, 03:38:58 PM »
-rampant

More prisoner abuse photos are to come.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 03:45:35 PM by Kain670 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2004, 03:43:34 PM »

my 2 cents,
Harbinger

but arabs did...if you can justify this by linking two people together just because they come from the same country i can link people together by race

yes I said it's not justified since this dude didnt do shit. nevertheless it's a message to the sick soldiers and the government. US attacking afghanistan was fucked up either, but noone said shit since it was understandable retaliation. Iraq is a whole different story.
however you try to put it, Im right. are you obsessed with disagreeing with me or what's your problem?
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2004, 03:47:53 PM »
no i just love to smite morons that contradict themselves. you said they're not justified, but yet they are justified and it's understandable what they did

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2004, 03:56:42 PM »
yea i know more abuse photos are coming out, but i was basically pointing out two things in that post

1) the way muslim/middle eastern people behave is in a barbaric way hence the animals remark.

2) 7even said that they were justified in chopping the head off because we abused iraqi prisoners. i stated then we were justifed in the abuse because they killed 4 soliders and then mutilated their bodies as shown in the picture above.

to whoever said the us are animals. Do you see us soliders climbing bridges tieing iraqi prisoners to bridges? or killing iraqis and then burning their bodies? or killing iraqi prisoners followed by ripping their body parts...apart? NO, so whos the animal?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2004, 03:56:48 PM »
no i just love to smite morons that contradict themselves. you said they're not justified, but yet they are justified and it's understandable what they did

1) I never contradicted myself ... ever. If you think I contradict myself, it must be you and there must be an explanation.
2) I feel like I have to tell you that Im not impressed when ppl try to fuck with me. Since you look up to me, I thought this information might be useful.
3) I dont speak moronish. Just that I'll have you know.
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2004, 04:12:18 PM »
You guys are forgeting that beheading is a very important aspect of the Islamic religion. Remember, they beheaded Danial Pearl last year in Pakistan, and Abu Sayaf is always kidnapping and beheading westerners in the Phillipines. Pretty much anyone who is white or Christian or Jewish is under the threat of being beheaded by Muslims. Always keep your eyes open when they are around you because you could be next.

Don't get me wrong though. In no way am I implying that beheading innocent civilians is anywhere near as bad as taking naked photographs of terrorists. I was relieved when I just went to BBC.com and saw 9,000 stories on prisoner abuse at Abu Girab prison and just the one small story about the beheaded American. At least the international media still has its priorities straight.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 04:13:45 PM by CWalker187 »

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2004, 04:15:41 PM »
i know thank god

who really gives a shit about an innocent civillian?
the real story is that nude iraqi, his family probably cant even look at him without laughing anymore.

its a pity some peoples lives are ruined.....others are cut short.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2004, 04:37:26 PM »
People really showed their true colors in this thread...

7even and Maxi go around complaining about human rights and pretending to be champions of the equality, but when something happens that NOBODY can justify, they come out saying things like: I saw this one coming. You really can't blame them. etc...

It just shows your true feelings about the value of human life. Nobody on Dubcc from here on out will take your whining seriously because of your words in this thread. I'll never forget when Max said it was OK for Saddam to Gas his own people. You don't value human life, you hate it and you're little world is so mixed up, that you let politics warp your mind into excusing murder. If you're so compassionate and care about human life so much, why don't you condemn this instead of trying to stick up for it.

You people make me sick. Every single American with half a brain condemned what went on at that Iraqi prison. What happens when the sides are switched? You're looking at it...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 04:40:18 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2004, 04:51:54 PM »

Althought it's just a cartoon, this sums up you morons nicely.

Montana00

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2004, 05:00:30 PM »
ok heres what gets me about the media (this kinda goes along with this topic)

right now its "o an american citizen was brutaly murdered."

tomorrows headline would be either

more soldiers testify and deepen this abuse scandal or
more photos emerge charging more soliders

thats what gets me

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2004, 05:16:59 PM »
What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck.