Author Topic: iraq war  (Read 549 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:iraq war
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2004, 06:54:03 AM »
smerlus, I made 2 typos since I was typin fast, if pointing that out is all you can come up with after such an extremely intellectual post by me, it means following: you're sonned & shut down.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2004, 11:34:51 AM »
you don't win because you've already lost...the only point of an arguement is to win....what you guys are doing is complaining..that's it...

since you need an elementary example i'll argue that tomorrow shouldn't be tuesday where i live..... you can argue that it should be tuesday tomorrow where i live... no matter what i say, it's going to be tuesday tomorrow so i lose

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2004, 12:47:45 PM »
you don't win because you've already lost...the only point of an arguement is to win....what you guys are doing is complaining..that's it...

since you need an elementary example i'll argue that tomorrow shouldn't be tuesday where i live..... you can argue that it should be tuesday tomorrow where i live... no matter what i say, it's going to be tuesday tomorrow so i lose

moron, I get your point. just because I prove you wrong doesnt mean I dont get what your crazy mind is thinking.
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2004, 12:56:29 PM »
how did i lose when your arguement is that there shouldn't be a war while there is a war? you're so dumb that you say i'm right and then say i'm wrong

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »
how did i lose when your arguement is that there shouldn't be a war while there is a war? you're so dumb that you say i'm right and then say i'm wrong

lol moron, there shouldnt be a war, how does that contradict that there is a war you dumbass?

I say it's wrong that you kill your mother. Nevertheless, you kill your mother. So, I am the proven wrong dumbass because I said you shouldnt kill your mom? Get the fuck outta here. Ive been expecting more from you.
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2004, 02:21:58 PM »
Heres the facts...

We shouldnt be there, but the fact is we are here.

Theres no way in hell that we can pull our troops out now. We have to finish the job. But heres the problem. i really dont think our executive leaders are doing a good job.

they would win in iraqi freedom.. they did it really quick. they missled the fuck outta bagdad and won really quickly, but bush didnt really plan on the aftermath.

we lost barely any lives in iraqi freedom. but after bush said mission completed or whatever the fuck he said. lives are being lost left and right.

were up to 754 deaths. i dont know if you know this but thats alot!!!

we need to send more troops into iraq....finish the job....and get the fuck outta there.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2004, 11:22:47 PM »
Heres the facts...

We shouldnt be there

U can stop rite there.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!